Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracovivi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palom
Idle motion works fine for me. However, BLU animations are missing.
Think this was brought up before, but open to correction. Lowtech's Idle was made pre-BLU, and it would have to be remade to include them.. (unless I was thinking of something similar, but different)
Thanks for the feedback, this most likely happened because i used http://neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=312 dats as a base without checking to see if they were pre ToAU. I'm pretty sure i can fix it by stripping all the custom motion files off the old dat and applying them to an updated dat, but i need help in locating the desired motion files.

_______________Rom1/42/4.dat__________________
Mot#----------Code---------Up/Low-------Description
5---------------idl-------------LB-------------Idle
39--------------idl------------UB-------------Idle
107------------si1------------LB-------------Sit Static
110------------si1------------UB-------------Sit Static

Now the info i need to begin work is the location for craft and rest. Once someone post the location i'll get started on updating the dat.
_______________Rom1/?/?.dat___________________
Mot#----------Code----------Up/Low-------Description
?---------------ri0-------------LB-------------Crafting
?---------------ri0-------------UB-------------Crafting
?---------------rx1------------LB-------------Resting Static
?---------------rx1------------UB-------------Resting Static
I was gonna fix this awhile back but couldn't find the paths to strip the custom motions.

Anyone know the location of the EF crafting and resting motion files inside the dat?
Old 11-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #202
Michimeow
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Hello, I just found you guys through post somewhere. Mighty fine job putting this together. I have a quick question, I play mithra so this doesnt affect me any, I was replacing the ugly elvan Females that run around naked in Sandoria. I replaced the Elvans with the Lingerie mod from Lowtech but the problem is the default heads dont connect to the bodies. Is there a collection of heads that has understandable file names that also match the skin color of the body (preferably made by lowtech, since the lingerie picture he has two different heads and skin colors so it must exist, where is it lol)? Thanks
Old 11-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #203
Ferris
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michimeow
Hello, I just found you guys through post somewhere. Mighty fine job putting this together. I have a quick question, I play mithra so this doesnt affect me any, I was replacing the ugly elvan Females that run around naked in Sandoria. I replaced the Elvans with the Lingerie mod from Lowtech but the problem is the default heads dont connect to the bodies. Is there a collection of heads that has understandable file names that also match the skin color of the body (preferably made by lowtech, since the lingerie picture he has two different heads and skin colors so it must exist, where is it lol)? Thanks
http://neko-sentai.com/users/alikona69/index.html

EF > compatible lowtech.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:04 AM   #204
Michimeow
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris
Quote:

EF > compatible lowtech.
Hmm, tried it, EF > compatible lowtech faces and for some reason they still have a hole where there should be a collar. As if they got guillotined D: For an idea of what I'm talking about... Any ideas? Thanks again.

[/img]
Old 11-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #205
Alikona69
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

EF > compatible lowtech.
Hmm, tried it, EF > compatible lowtech faces and for some reason they still have a hole where there should be a collar. As if they got guillotined D: For an idea of what I'm talking about... Any ideas? Thanks again.
Hun, you need to download the compatible lowtech body/armor. All of the stuff I have up on there will work with SE gear/faces. You can keep the original SE faces if you want to, there will be a skintone difference though if you do.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:26 AM   #206
Michimeow
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikona69
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

EF > compatible lowtech.
Hun, you need to download the compatible lowtech body/armor. All of the stuff I have up on there will work with SE gear/faces. You can keep the original SE faces if you want to.
Ah, Very nice. Now the body connects to the head. Thank you ^.^ The body doesnt quite match the color of the heads but I can fix that.

~Michi
Old 11-02-2008, 01:33 AM   #207
Ferris
Forum Member

That's a known issue of all the compatible mods everyone makes, it's the only reason why you see a collar or something on some mods, because it's too dang hard to match the colors from the body to the heads. I don't think anyone's perfected that art yet, and I don't expect it to happen either.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #208
Alikona69
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
That's a known issue of all the compatible mods everyone makes, it's the only reason why you see a collar or something on some mods, because it's too dang hard to match the colors from the body to the heads. I don't think anyone's perfected that art yet, and I don't expect it to happen either.
The lowtech body/heads match pretty well at the neckline
Old 11-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #209
Ferris
Forum Member

It is pretty unnoticeable, but for people who're picky bastards like myself, once you know it's there, you can't unsee the line. It's nowhere near amateur, and it probably is the closest we'll have to a virtually seamless neckline.

But it's not like you're gonna stare at someone's face IG that close to see it, so it doesn't matter TOO much. It's really gonna show on F2 and F8 though, cause the hair doesn't obstruct much of the neck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	200811021148111_127.png
Views:	184
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	28185  
Old 11-02-2008, 12:25 PM   #210
Alikona69
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

All someone would have to do is open up the face texture and the nude texture. Locate what part of the nude texture is the neck, expand the face texture and paste the neck texture from the body onto the face texture, blend that together and then go into meta and expand the necks UV map since its all squished together.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:50 PM   #211
Ferris
Forum Member

A problem not even the all-powerful magic wand on PS CS3 can't fix isn't worth fixin D:
Old 11-08-2008, 04:58 AM   #212
Kiyoumi
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

So, like, I think this is my first post here after lurking for about ever. Anywho, Lowtech made an Ivy outfit for EF. Hurrah.

It's on the XOOPS site. >.>;
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5259_ivy03_867.jpg
Views:	854
Size:	173.4 KB
ID:	28341  
Old 11-08-2008, 05:48 AM   #213
Ferris
Forum Member

Oh fucking christ, I knew there was a site I was forgetting to check. I was waiting for him to release that mod too.

It was XOOPS. ~_~

Time to go update the XOOPs thread.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:51 AM   #214
Alikona69
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoumi
So, like, I think this is my first post here after lurking for about ever. Anywho, Lowtech made an Ivy outfit for EF. Hurrah.

It's on the XOOPS site. >.>;
Actually... he just edited a dat from ffxidats.com (you'll notice that theres another picture posted as well that doesn't have as much detail.)

http://ffxidats.com/page.php?id=3866
Old 11-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #215
Kiyoumi
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Ah-hah. Well, er, back to lurking.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:18 PM   #216
Alikona69
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoumi