Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats

Notices

Old 05-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #221
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

It was a merger, I ended up on fenrir. Have to say it is quite a bit more crowded than anticipated, but with the AH merger and NPC placements in nation cities I'm sure over time it won't be as congested in Jeuno, nor any reason to keep home point there any longer.

Anywho, thanks for the dat and I'll try to have an updated one up by the end of this week. Until then I would suggest anyone who doesn't know how to transfer the motions over themselves to not use any of the old 89.dat's as there may have been a combat change to the file which you won't see until on a specific job or performing a specific action that could result in POL crash.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #222
delusionalbastard
Hume Mod Apprentice
Forum Member

kitkat don't use that file
its before the 9th update
i forgot i had not run the update on this pc yet
but i'm running it now and hope to have it done before you start work on that dat
Old 05-11-2011, 11:22 AM   #223
delusionalbastard
Hume Mod Apprentice
Forum Member

alright pc took half the time xbox did to update so here is the newest file
sorry i didn't realize this before posting that file
Attached Files
File Type: dat 89.DAT (1.64 MB, 145 views)
Old 05-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #224
Jcat
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
It was a merger, I ended up on fenrir. Have to say it is quite a bit more crowded than anticipated, but with the AH merger and NPC placements in nation cities I'm sure over time it won't be as congested in Jeuno, nor any reason to keep home point there any longer.

Anywho, thanks for the dat and I'll try to have an updated one up by the end of this week. Until then I would suggest anyone who doesn't know how to transfer the motions over themselves to not use any of the old 89.dat's as there may have been a combat change to the file which you won't see until on a specific job or performing a specific action that could result in POL crash.
This makes me very sad. I am being taught slowly how to mod by Kami but motion mods are out of touch for me. I wish I could fix this crash problem. I suppose for now I'll have to work around potential crashes for the good of getting a mithra to lay down on her back. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
So if someone gives me that updated 89.dat from rom/51 folder I'll swap the animations in and get the post-update 89 up for the /sit+/heal
You are awesome and thank you. I look forward to it.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:59 AM   #225
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

I said possible crashes, not that it would definitely happen. Just to see if I could cause a crash or anything wrong to occur I have been using the default 89.dat prior to patch. Through thf, rdm, nin, rng, blu I have not seen any issues crop up leaving me to believe that the client replaced the file since it was flagged as "abnormal" during version check. As far as I can tell none of the new effects they added for job abilities was affected by this as all work as they should (efflux, sabotuer, bounty shot, etc.) and other than a rolling server DC yesterday I've not randomly crashed or locked up playing normally. This leads me to believe that the 89.dat is fine as is, but I'll still release an updated version soon just incase there is something I may have missed since I don't play every single job.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #226
Prrsha
Forum Member

Quote:
I said possible crashes, not that it would definitely happen. Just to see if I could cause a crash or anything wrong to occur I have been using the default 89.dat prior to patch. Through thf, rdm, nin, rng, blu I have not seen any issues crop up leaving me to believe that the client replaced the file since it was flagged as "abnormal" during version check. As far as I can tell none of the new effects they added for job abilities was affected by this as all work as they should (efflux, sabotuer, bounty shot, etc.) and other than a rolling server DC yesterday I've not randomly crashed or locked up playing normally. This leads me to believe that the 89.dat is fine as is, but I'll still release an updated version soon just incase there is something I may have missed since I don't play every single job.
The latest patch has infact rendered the old /sit mithra invalid. I have the current 2 patches for the 1st change (soon after NA release) and the 2nd one after BLU/ToAU was added. I tried reinstalling them and nothing. The files that I had before that were reverted were 1-51-89 1-51-82 1-123-69 1-123-72. I don't quite know what they did but I think they altered everything when they added the new job emotes.

I hope you can restore them again. Prrretty please with fish on top? <'{{><
Old 06-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #227
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

O.o Just reinstall the packet. All new Job emotes are in a totally different sub folder. I'm currently running all dats from last release and have not run into any other issues. Be sure you are placing them in the correct folders/directory. Last release was current all the way up to Pre-Rng fix for "True Shot" range, I released an updated 89.dat to include that fix shortly after that update, but so far no changes have been made that I can visibly see which require any additional updates from my end to correct, so please try reinstalling the dats to proper sub-folder locations and log in. If you are logged in and install the packet, you must then zone in order to see the changes (also known as forcing POL.exe to read the files again since it is running the game based off RAM for these files until it is forced to read the file again by running into other character/mobs or moving into a new zone).

Last edited by kitkat; 06-21-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #228
Prrsha
Forum Member

I just did. No dice. However I have not tried your .dat patch. Is there a place where I can find your files? The old original post gives me a 404.

What I am really looking for is the old /sit that got removed 4 weeks after NA release on the PC. Both dat packages no longer work after the update. The pic where the mithra lying down is new to me though, however it would be a welcome addition. :3

Edit: The more I look at this it seems that the only file that was changed with the patch is 89.dat. Replacing the old 89.dat doesn't fix it. :/

Here are the files I used.

Post NA release patch for old /sit

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ccfe7b5/n/MithraSit.rar

Post ToAU patch for old /sit

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c55f3ed/n/Sit2.zip

Note: The download button is at the BOTTOM of the page.

For some reason after last patch, "sit2" no longer works.

Last edited by Prrsha; 06-21-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #229
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Ok, what I'm talking about is the files My sit/heal , Update fix for 90 91.dat, and V3.1 animation packet. You will find 3 different sit+heal options that I made to suit each individual all together including the old /sit you are looking for. This is in a seperate topic since it was a major collaborative (and now solo) project that spanned months/years to create and entailed many emotes, not just the /sit and /heal. I even made a new Asuran Fist WS animation.

This topic (the one you are in now) died mainly because the links became old and unused not to mention the /sit and /heal became combined with the emote project over the long haul. So try looking at those links and using those dats. I'm sorry if you don't like the idle animations that are part of the /sit and /heal dats, but wih VRS it is very easy to extract the animations using the file I've attached below as a reference for upper body (UB) and Lower body (LB) dat location and numbers locations within stated dat.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mithra motion numbers.rar (2.0 KB, 261 views)

Last edited by kitkat; 06-21-2011 at 11:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kitkat For This Useful Post:
Wetdreamer (06-22-2011)
Old 06-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #230
Prrsha
Forum Member

Quote:
Ok, what I'm talking about is the files My sit/heal , Update fix for 90 91.dat, and V3.1 animation packet. You will find 3 different sit+heal options that I made to suit each individual all together including the old /sit you are looking for. This is in a seperate topic since it was a major collaborative (and now solo) project that spanned months/years to create and entailed many emotes, not just the /sit and /heal. I even made a new Asuran Fist WS animation.

This topic (the one you are in now) died mainly because the links became old and unused not to mention the /sit and /heal became combined with the emote project over the long haul. So try looking at those links and using those dats. I'm sorry if you don't like the idle animations that are part of the /sit and /heal dats, but wih VRS it is very easy to extract the animations using the file I've attached below as a reference for upper body (UB) and Lower body (LB) dat location and numbers locations within stated dat.
Try as I might (I even reinstalled FFXI) I can't seem to redo the old 1-51-89 file. The old /heal (with the open eyes is the same) but the sit is not the old one. I replaced 1-123-69 as well. Funny thing is what when I add your .89 file the sit works! However it also adds your /heal and idle effects. I was just looking for just the /sit altered to before. If you could find it in your good graces could you take the current .89 file and alter it to just trigger the /old SE sit? =>.<=;;
Old 06-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #231
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

You didn't listen to what I said, nor does it seem you even tried to extract the animation yourself. Takes less than a minute of time to do, all you had to do is learn how to (which I've explained so many times in every topic I've made/collaborated in). This is one of the main reasons I stopped tailoring to everyone, because people can't take a few minutes out of their precious day to sit down and read how to do something.

This is the last time I'm extracting a motion for anyone out of something I've made. If anyone is offended or doesn't see why then look here and learn how to do it then do it your self. It literally takes less than a minute to do yourself when the motions have been made by another person. If you hate something I've made and just want a piece of the pie....then really...do the damn work yourself. Seriously, I have provided all the information you need including where everything is in the dat....do something yourself for once. Took me weeks of extracting to get all animation locations for mithra and people can't even use the information I provide to do something this simpler on their own....it is sad.

If you think your time is so precious, imagine how precious my time is between work, RL, leading a shell, and helping members of my ls during downtime between events. I'm usually a nice person, but little things like this are really starting to get on my nerves. Especially when it is something so easy to do.
Attached Files
File Type: dat 89.DAT (1.69 MB, 178 views)

Last edited by kitkat; 06-28-2011 at 10:31 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kitkat For This Useful Post:
delusionalbastard (06-28-2011)
Old 06-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #232
delusionalbastard
Hume Mod Apprentice
Forum Member

kitkat, in reading that, i'm not even sure how you find time to do the work you do.
seems like you need to make your own disclaimer like Kamilynn did

you 2 and a few others work on the most popular dats,
so i would figure you all would get the most request.

i will admit i have gotten a few request myself.
some I have done and some I have not done.
and a few i lost contact with the requester.

but some people just don't understand the time it takes to do the work or sometimes how simple it is to do

once i get done all my current projects for hume male, and maybe a few for hume female projects
I will getting back to updating AV, MV, and VRS list to my liking

but then i'm going to get back to updating my webpage, and a bunch of other stuff

so i know your feeling, I just think some of these people think we spend our lives doing this stuff,
when we are just like them and got to much going on at once as well
Old 09-16-2017, 07:52 PM   #233
Elfenbrüste
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Sorry to necro such an old thread here, but I thought I'd help out anyone these days looking for the DATs in the OP of this thread, as well as some good findings throughout the pages. I found that the links in the OP no longer worked and was going crazy trying to find those DATs @[email protected]

Thankfully a random post somewhere along the way offhandedly had them, so they're not lost forever. Anyway, the files here in order are the animation pictured in OP, the old style sit, and then the cross legged sit posted near the end. Enjoy ^^
Attached Files
File Type: rar heal on belly, sit legs spread.rar (857.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: rar old sit.rar (846.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: rar Cross Legged and Laydown.rar (1.19 MB, 14 views)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats