Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 04-10-2017, 02:27 AM   #961
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Thanks... For me whenever I try to flip pages it says I have to register, strange.
open in a newtab
Old 04-10-2017, 10:03 PM   #962
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
open in a newtab
I dunno why I never tried that. I have like 20 tabs open all the time because I normally do that by default. bah. Thanks.

I see 'qwq' alot. I assume that's just another way of saying qq or something? or 'link please'?
Old 04-11-2017, 05:06 AM   #963
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
I dunno why I never tried that. I have like 20 tabs open all the time because I normally do that by default. bah. Thanks.

I see 'qwq' alot. I assume that's just another way of saying qq or something? or 'link please'?
no idea

i tend to stay away from chineese communities.
compared to japanese, i've spent more time digging for resources and get less in return, i think it may have something to do with their pay system.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:15 PM   #964
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
no idea

i tend to stay away from chineese communities.
compared to japanese, i've spent more time digging for resources and get less in return, i think it may have something to do with their pay system.
I can't help but notice the Chinese ones seem to make models that are more suited to my tastes so much more often though qq.

Incidentally, I frequently see people use models someone else made with a modified texture, normally just a recolour. Are these typically shared on some site of their own I don't know of? Or are they typically unshared self-made edits. I mean I can edit myself too, have done it even, but it takes quite a lot of time to do it every time you notice an edit you like and want to replicate.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:21 AM   #965
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
I can't help but notice the Chinese ones seem to make models that are more suited to my tastes so much more often though qq.

Incidentally, I frequently see people use models someone else made with a modified texture, normally just a recolour. Are these typically shared on some site of their own I don't know of? Or are they typically unshared self-made edits. I mean I can edit myself too, have done it even, but it takes quite a lot of time to do it every time you notice an edit you like and want to replicate.
*tries to gather all the info in his head into a coherent picture*

ok, so the way you can find something is like this. they have:
http://www.bilibili.com/ which is equivalent to nicodouga
https://tieba.baidu.com which a forum, with an monetary artist support system [i assume atleast] with a lot of mmd activity
http://pan.baidu.com/ which is a distribution platform, where you can download chinese models

if you browse bili and tieba baidu you will ocasiocaly find pan baidu links to resources.

to my knowledge theres no sorting system in pan baidu, to give a list of mmd models, at best you can filter bili videos.

my attempts to link bili and tieba users to pan baidu or any other distribution platform gave no results, if they dont provide a link, theres no other leads to what they distribute.

sometimes you can find other files in the users profile in pan baidu, but if there is a password, there is no links to the source, its just a file.

there was a private distribution website that came up looking for a particular modeler, but its either abandoned or i just suck at navigating it. it didnt show up in the general google search, so there might be a few places where chinese reupload resources

also there are a few threads in tieba baidu that is focused on password cracking [namely japanese], alot of them are just hint explanations, some give actual passwords with censoring and i recall a small ammount of reuploads.

while alot of models are simple reskins, most of the videos ive seen seem rather high in quality. i dont think i ever saw a video on bili that doesnt use good shaders, the motions and cameras are interesting. i would like to go there more often, but navigation pisses me off to no end. ive yet to find where they keep actual echi mmd content.

Last edited by guthix; 04-12-2017 at 06:32 AM.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:04 PM   #966
demitri
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

hi, i really dont know it this go here.
but i want to ask if anyone have this model
3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td29142

I would really appreciate it if anyone can send me a link to download
or send me the model or upload here, I do not know, I'll leave it to that person

thanks.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:47 AM   #967
Dysprosium
Forum Member

Anyone can provide some help on this password hint for this motion?

Code:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30998049
bowlroll.net/file/133368

Hint is:
この曲といえば?「まじ○○じぇー」
かっこ内の7文字になります。

Translated
Speaking of this song? 「まじ○○じぇー」
It will be seven characters in the brackets.
It's supposed to be the name of a song but fuck if I know where to begin.
those circles split the name in half so it's nearly impossible to search.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:45 AM   #968
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysprosium View Post
Anyone can provide some help on this password hint for this motion?

Code:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30998049
bowlroll.net/file/133368

Hint is:
この曲といえば?「まじ○○じぇー」
かっこ内の7文字になります。

Translated
Speaking of this song? 「まじ○○じぇー」
It will be seven characters in the brackets.
It's supposed to be the name of a song but fuck if I know where to begin.
those circles split the name in half so it's nearly impossible to search.
Code:
まじえんじぇー
The Following User Says Thank You to guthix For This Useful Post:
vgadict (04-17-2017)
Old 04-19-2017, 04:05 AM   #969
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUED View Post
Someone help me with this?
Seems I downloaded that model last year. Probably had an easier password back then. Anyway, the hint says "The name of the points gathered at the Saber Wars event plus the video number without the sm". The name of the points according to this link:

Code:
http://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/206112
is

Code:
アルトリウム
The Following User Says Thank You to mithraug For This Useful Post:
MUED (04-19-2017)
Old 04-19-2017, 10:41 PM   #970
daretobe
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Anyone know what happened to Kochira? More importantly, does anyone have backups of his futa videos? I have it on good authority that there were 3-4 futa videos. There's one on PH if you search for "Musashi's Dick" (I can't post links).

I've been gone from MMD world for a few months due to irl stuff, when I finally come back I find he deleted me from his friends list and made all his videos private. wtf man

I got backups of his non-futa vids if anyone is interested.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:59 AM   #971
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretobe View Post
Anyone know what happened to Kochira? More importantly, does anyone have backups of his futa videos? I have it on good authority that there were 3-4 futa videos. There's one on PH if you search for "Musashi's Dick" (I can't post links).

I've been gone from MMD world for a few months due to irl stuff, when I finally come back I find he deleted me from his friends list and made all his videos private. wtf man

I got backups of his non-futa vids if anyone is interested.
no point in keeping videos, if you can make your own.

i think i saw your request on 4chan. if youre desperate you could search up here.
http://toukoucity.to/search.php?date...rt=new&page=15
pretty much every video is reuped here, used to be a viable backup website [not quality wise], untill some asshole started spamming shit, driving everyone away.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:26 AM   #972
daretobe
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
no point in keeping videos, if you can make your own.

i think i saw your request on 4chan. if youre desperate you could search up here.
([redacted] need 10 posts to post urls even in replies)
pretty much every video is reuped here, used to be a viable backup website [not quality wise], untill some asshole started spamming shit, driving everyone away.
That's true, but I really do not have time or patience to dedicate to MMD atm.

Thanks for reminding me of toukou, unfortunately it is not there. It figures, those vids were private on iwara I doubt the backupper had access to them.

Oh well.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat