Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » Miqo'te ミコッテ

Notices

Old 11-10-2016, 04:25 AM   #1
Guy Incognito
Forum Member

Default [Raw MDL] Sample nude dat from main thread

I extracted the sample nude dats from the OP of Miqo'te Female Nude Dat 3.0 so that you can use them without having to deal with the installer it was originally in.

You can install them in two different ways:
  1. It's already packaged and ready to install with naughtwvr's installer, simply extract it to the mod directory, there is a 2nd index file if you want to overwrite the emperor's set instead of the base body. Simply delete/rename the original npindex file, and remove the -EMP from the second npindex and run the installer again.
  2. You can manually inject it with a hex editor, I made a quick tutorial in the general discussion section: How to use Frhed to manually insert dats
If you are using a hex editor: use the female base body/legs values for the body and leg dat respectively. You can also use the values for the emp body and legs if you wish to replace those instead.

Regardless of method: setting it to the emp ones might produce unpredictable results if you have LODs enabled in video settings ingame, as the original dats have multiple LODs for the emp set (but not the base body) while these only have a single LOD each. Also: the emp set and base body are entirely separate models in-game, so you can have a mixture of actual nude models and the original retail ones if you don't replace both sets.

Credit: It's one of the sample dats from the VRS website, you need to register to download.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mf_nude.zip (95.6 KB, 131 views)

Last edited by Guy Incognito; 12-24-2016 at 02:25 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:32 AM   #2
Guy Incognito
Forum Member

I wanted to pull the dats from the free sample patch naughtwvr made, but I dont think it's possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyWVR View Post
Hi!
I made a mod program for my naughty passion!
but i'm a noob programmer, so please test my sample patch!

i'm going to announce my works on Twitter.
Please follow me on Twitter if you feel like it!

The screenshots along with it seems to give the impression it's simply this model/a very similar looking one with an additional skin. It's simply a barbie doll model like the original on in the OP.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » Miqo'te ミコッテ