Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 12-15-2016, 10:33 PM   #801
Wakameeker9
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithraug View Post
You have to make the vertex weights on the panties match the vertex weights on the body. There's a pmx editor plugin for this. Here's a tutorial on how to use it (link to the plugin is in the description):
Thank you! I was fiddling around with weight and was noticing an improvement as well, so this is very helpful.

One last question, is there an easier way to fit bra\panties on models, or is it really just fine tuning every edge and corner?

It takes a long time to size up a pair of undies and I'm just wondering if there is an easier way.

Thanks again for the help.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:50 AM   #802
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakameeker9 View Post
One last question, is there an easier way to fit bra\panties on models, or is it really just fine tuning every edge and corner?
You can import the model into blender (or a similar 3d modelling software but blender is free) and then use the shrinkwrap modifier to fit the clothes to the body. This works pretty well for stuff that's skintight (like underwear) but not so well for other stuff since you lose all of the detail in the clothes as the vertices get flattened to the body surface.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:00 AM   #803
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

eh... even in blender panties clip
something about verticles being in different positions and bending the mesh not in sync with the skin
Old 12-16-2016, 02:00 PM   #804
Wakameeker9
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithraug View Post
You can import the model into blender (or a similar 3d modelling software but blender is free) and then use the shrinkwrap modifier to fit the clothes to the body. This works pretty well for stuff that's skintight (like underwear) but not so well for other stuff since you lose all of the detail in the clothes as the vertices get flattened to the body surface.
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I'll give that a shot and see how it goes. I'm always looking at other models who have bras or panties that are like...skin tight and I always wondered how they pulled that off.

EDIT: Whoa this shrinkwrap stuff seems pretty complicated, so it may take me a bit to figure this all out. Trying to find tutorials and such.

Last edited by Wakameeker9; 12-16-2016 at 03:21 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 02:52 PM   #805
Usopp
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I'm looking for Angela Balzac model but I can't find her. Is there another distribution besides Windows 100%?
Old 12-16-2016, 06:17 PM   #806
Wakameeker9
Forum Member

Hey guys,

I was able to use Blender to shrinkwrap some clothing to my models. I imported the model as an object, and imported the clothing item as another object. I then merged the 2 objects together once the shrinkwrap was done. The part I can't seem to figure out is how to export those models. Anytime I try to export I get some kind of traceback error. I've tried a number of MMD or Blender to PMD\PMX plugins, but I cannot figure out how to export these models.

Anyone run into this issue before?
Old 12-16-2016, 08:20 PM   #807
moonie
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

anyone know the pass?

axfc.net/u/3623556.zip

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28280738

Code:
>パス:ビスマルク&プリンツ・オイゲンを4文字で

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 12-17-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old 12-17-2016, 12:10 AM   #808
jjlee7723
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonie View Post
anyone know the pass?

axfc.net/u/3623556.zip

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28280738

Code:
>パス:ビスマルク&プリンツ・オイゲンを4文字で
Spoiler: show
Code:
パス=ビスプリ

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 12-17-2016 at 11:50 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjlee7723 For This Useful Post:
moonie (12-17-2016)
Old 12-17-2016, 02:12 AM   #809
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Hey guys,

I was able to use Blender to shrinkwrap some clothing to my models. I imported the model as an object, and imported the clothing item as another object. I then merged the 2 objects together once the shrinkwrap was done. The part I can't seem to figure out is how to export those models. Anytime I try to export I get some kind of traceback error. I've tried a number of MMD or Blender to PMD\PMX plugins, but I cannot figure out how to export these models.

I use pymeshio:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pymeshio/

Only thing it has problems with are spa textures and bone morphs but I just delete those in pmxeditor before importing.

The only problem I ever had with exporting was when the model had loose verts. In blender 2.63 you can select loose verts from the select menu. In blender 2.8 you can remove them with Mesh->Clean Up->Delete Loose.

Can you paste the error message you are getting?
Old 12-17-2016, 02:14 AM   #810
Sirkura
Forum Member

this one kinda confuses me. it says the password is in the video but i don't see it. am i missing something obvious?

sm30163049
Old 12-17-2016, 07:50 AM   #811
jjlee7723
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirkura View Post
this one kinda confuses me. it says the password is in the video but i don't see it. am i missing something obvious?

sm30163049

Password in 3:17
The Following User Says Thank You to jjlee7723 For This Useful Post:
Sirkura (12-17-2016)
Old 12-17-2016, 11:29 AM   #812
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. I'll give that a shot and see how it goes. I'm always looking at other models who have bras or panties that are like...skin tight and I always wondered how they pulled that off.

EDIT: Whoa this shrinkwrap stuff seems pretty complicated, so it may take me a bit to figure this all out. Trying to find tutorials and such.
http://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/bLzef4g5tyJ1Q4q
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
I'm looking for Angela Balzac model but I can't find her. Is there another distribution besides Windows 100%?
frttdtydraafcheckattachmentsssdrdh
Quote:
Hey guys,

bobs working blender setup [one plug-in for import/other for export]
Attached Files
File Type: rar angela.rar (4.76 MB, 53 views)
File Type: rar adult Angela.rar (4.25 MB, 47 views)
File Type: rar BBBlender2.69.rar (58.66 MB, 42 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guthix For This Useful Post:
jjlee7723 (12-17-2016), Usopp (12-17-2016)
Old 12-17-2016, 04:44 PM   #813
Usopp
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Thank you m(_ _)m
Old 12-17-2016, 04:52 PM   #814
Wakameeker9
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post

bobs working blender setup [one plug-in for import/other for export]
Awesome! That seems to work. Was able to add in an object, shrinkwrap it, and export it. It jacked with my texture locations, but those are easy to fix.

Thanks again for the assistance guys.
Old 12-18-2016, 01:09 PM   #815
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Awesome! That seems to work. Was able to add in an object, shrinkwrap it, and export it. It jacked with my texture locations, but those are easy to fix.

Thanks again for the assistance guys.
I don't remember who said it, but blender doesn't export moonrunes, so that's why stuff like textures and bones break. supposedly theres a setting for that
Old 12-18-2016, 01:31 PM   #816
Wakameeker9
Forum Member

Quote:
I don't remember who said it, but blender doesn't export moonrunes, so that's why stuff like textures and bones break. supposedly theres a setting for that
Yeah I also noticed that when I made my export, none of the animations worked anymore. Haven't had time to really troubleshoot why, but maybe it's related.

EDIT: It turns out it's just not exporting the bones, but the bones of the object (Clothes) that I imported and joined to the model...Still troubleshooting...

EDIT2: God finally I think I figured it out. Just making notes here in-case someone else runs into this.

So when you import your model and import your object, all those bones come with it. For whatever reason the bones for your model are no longer attaches to the actual model, but the bones are still there. I just had to clean up the extra bones that I didn't need, select the model and bone for that model, then hit Ctrl-P while in pose mode and select "Armature Deform" and that seemed to reattach it to the mesh.

Now I just have to figure out why the model loses all their physics after exporting...There's always something to fix. *Sigh* I guess I could always re-import the CSV data from PMX editor for all the physics and stuff.

Last edited by Wakameeker9; 12-18-2016 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-18-2016, 07:37 PM   #817
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
By default Blender doesn't handle foreign characters but it's not hard to enable. Just go to File->User Preferences->System. Enable "International Fonts" and set the Language to Japanese (you may have to scroll down to see those settings, they are in the bottom right corner of the System settings page). Then click the "Save User Settings" button and you are all set. Note that even though you are setting the language to Japanese this does not affect the standard Blender interface at all.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:49 AM   #818
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Now I just have to figure out why the model loses all their physics after exporting...
Personally I find the easiest thing to do is to start with a base skeleton pmx file. I follow this procedure when editing models in Blender:

1. Open the model in pmx editor and delete all of the meshes leaving just the bones and physics.
2. Import the original full model into blender.
3. Split the mesh into individual objects.
4. Make my edits to the objects (be sure to remove any shape keys that aren't actually part of the object).
5. Export each object to its own pmx file.
6. (optional) Open each object in pmx editor to make any necessary adjustments.
7. Open the base skeleton pmx file created at the start and add each object using the import function. Bones with the same name get merged into the existing bone.

I haven't really learned how to deal with physics in Blender. I find editing the physics easier to do in pmx editor.
Old 12-26-2016, 03:10 AM   #819
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Guys , who try work with N3CShader ? i can't found normal texture map for skin ... i do all like on tutorial but always have problem with skin texture
maybe some1 know where download normal texture or how make it ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yusua.png
Views:	25
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	178550  
Old 12-26-2016, 04:55 AM   #820
Xbr
looney on the loose
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
Guys , who try work with N3CShader ? i can't found normal texture map for skin ... i do all like on tutorial but always have problem with skin texture
maybe some1 know where download normal texture or how make it ?
this one of the normal map i used [i use 3 diff normal map with ray-shader] , from the attached images , i think you want to reduce the specular value of the face materials . i'll try to dissect n3c shader later to know how it runs the normal map.

~旦_(^O^ ) cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	skin-n.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	295.3 KB
ID:	178551  
The Following User Says Thank You to Xbr For This Useful Post:
ponchi (12-26-2016)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat