Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 01-07-2017, 02:21 AM   #1081
Lyrai
Innocent Hyur
Forum Member

I'm happy that I got quite a lot of love on my first and second post of FFXIV lewdness in the forum. I was nervous and hesitant at first, but the attention I got then exceeded all my expectations <3

It makes me more happy and satisfied being a Midlander Hyur
Old 01-13-2017, 04:29 PM   #1082
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

Old 03-02-2017, 10:03 PM   #1083
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Being almost ready for the switch and BotW launch. I just finished modding a Necomimi unit that broke down some time ago by replacing the motors and making it use an external battery that outputs 5v 1A AND has a 5200mAh capacity, which is better than 4 AAA batteries that lasts a quarter of a day.Nopw I won't have to buy those regularly anymore!
Old 03-03-2017, 05:15 PM   #1084
Bossmaru
Maru forever.
Forum Member

I'm happy I didn't die last night! cause I was really scared I was going to, even after last night I'm STILL scared and have to stay calm and rest a lot, chest still feels weird. I hate being in this fragile state and having to wait on appointments and results before I can hopefully get the damn treatment(s?) I need.

I'm dealing with an undiagnosed thyroid issue (waiting on blood results, AGAIN) and maybe I shouldn't have went to the gym yesterday but whatever caused it I worry my dumbass might've had a hand in it, anyway lay down to go to bed at 11:15PM and BOOM my heart starts beating wayyy too fast, two strong cold chills, temperature drops, and numbness shoots through my body, the numbness stays in my hands and my chest feels 100% "something's wrong call 911 immediately."

Being forever worried about medical bills instead of calling for an ambulance I just called my mom to come take me, she spends the night at her boyfriend's who doesn't live too far from our house. Spent like 5-6 hours in the ER last night, EKG and CT came back fine, diagnosis was chest pain and tachycardia, but with my thyroid issue currently untreated I thought it might be a thyroid storm, which can be triggered by emotional upset and I had been talking to my boyfriend on the phone just before bed, probably got my emotions rolling, long distance relationships being a bitch and all (especially because I know him IRL, we met IRL not online, all we have for communication is phone calls and texts.)

They gave me IV Ativan and fluids to get my heart rate down then sent me home with instructions to followup with my regular doctor which will be this Wednesday.

So yay I didn't die, but I'm still worried about the tachycardia coming back again, terrified even.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:36 PM   #1085
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

First off, that is pretty scary Bossmaru. Hope everything comes back and isn't overly complicated for you.

Next, I want to say that this is being said after numerous issues created due to this one person, so hopefully people don't take it the wrong way.

Finally......I'm absolutely fucking ecstatic that I can finally terminate someone at work due to issues they have created in the last 7 months.

This one CO has created multiple issues including insubordination with other CO to both their Sgt and myself - their Lt. Due to his constant refusal to help carry the burden of overtime, calling off and abusing sick time, and going as far as to sleep while on duty, it has created issues with other CO that have started doing similar because they perceived that he was 'getting away with it' when in fact he hasn't at all.

It has hurt the moral of the entire team to the point they get down right disrespectful at times and even dictate what they will or will not due because they gained the attitude that nothing would happen to them, and if it did they would bring up that this one was getting away with it.

It has been a hard road these last months explaining to each that their worsening attitudes and work ethics are starting to garner them write-ups as well, but hopefully with the termination of the primary problem they will see that they don't 'get away with it' and it will cost them thier job should they continue to think that way.

As much as I hate having to terminate someone, when it is affecting the safety and security of everyone else it makes me down right giddy to know that person will no longer be there affecting the moral of the many. I just hope it isn't too late to make the rest realize they have taken several steps in the same direction as well, and should probably re-think what they will do from her on out as it could land them in the same spot. I may hate doing it as a whole, but I'm not going to let someone that is toxic to all continue to stay around either.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:35 PM   #1086
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Holy shit I'm sorry to hear that Boss.
The Following User Says Thank You to Corrderio For This Useful Post:
Bossmaru (03-04-2017)
Old 03-04-2017, 11:25 PM   #1087
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Binge played Horizon: Zero Dawn all day. This game is absolutely amazing. Combat is simple, but the world is beautiful.
Old 03-16-2017, 11:41 PM   #1088
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
Binge played Horizon: Zero Dawn all day. This game is absolutely amazing. Combat is simple, but the world is beautiful.
And with that finally beat tonight. Worth the full price IMO.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:12 AM   #1089
Tskrian
Forum Member

My doggo.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:48 PM   #1090
deil74
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post

I also think that the game is excellent
Old 04-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #1091
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

After not having one for 9 months, finally came back from a well deserved (and much needed) vacation. I almost feel like a new person.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:17 PM   #1092
Gleason
Not Really a Miqo'te
Forum Member

I put a bid in on a house. Hopefully the inspection shows nothing major this time

Sure, it may only be a glorified apartment at 4 rooms and a giant basement, but it has a fence and if it's just going to be me til I get my own dog ('cause my parents are never going to let me take theirs XD), how much room do I need?
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM   #1093
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Persona 5 beat. Now to wait til Tuesday for Trails in the Sky the 3rd.

Death confidant is best girl BTW
Old Today, 06:10 AM   #1094
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,400 Times in 3,362 Posts

It took almost 5 weeks but.. my sriracha hot sauce finally arrived from amazon...!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum