Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 06-06-2017, 05:27 AM   #1021
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
sadly it got taken down and all the pics i have found take me to a patreon of someone making videos that had just one post restricted to 5 dollars patreons the model is good and i'm aware is not private

The model is for Maya i presume(That what he works with i think)...

He DOES release obj files with patreon..i think some are free..

Edit: the models files are free.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=22666927

Last edited by Vexxo; 06-06-2017 at 05:32 AM.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:38 AM   #1022
vgadict
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I was looking through some older model files I had grabbed but never unzipped and found one that has a tanlines texture for Kanon (tex_body3.tga). I think it is the one from bowlroll net/file/77173

The texture appears to have a basic alpha layer censor, but when I remove it in Gimp, the censored part is black. I think I'm removing the alpha layer correctly, which would mean the censoring is unrecoverable and the texture is effectively useless to me. I'm wondering if I might be missing something for removing the alpha layer on this texture.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:41 AM   #1023
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

the texture is ruined, every layer has that censor
The Following User Says Thank You to guthix For This Useful Post:
vgadict (06-07-2017)
Old 06-09-2017, 08:30 AM   #1024
kuran17
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I want Appearence Miku Lingerie Black Cat Top-Flame edit.
Does anyone have it?
Old 06-10-2017, 04:54 PM   #1025
Moondrag
Forum Member

Anyone have this model? I used to have it, but I lost it when my HDD died. http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im3858620

I think there is also a model of the character in a T-bikini, but I can't find that one either, if it exists.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:44 AM   #1026
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Recently I've seen some models with physics added where the box-shaped bones that are associated with the physics-weighted vertices does NOT vanish in mmd when you're in physics on mode. I know how to add physics to a box-bone, but the way I know has the box-bone vanish once physics is turned on.

I want this to manually push hair out of the way during moments when it may obscure view, also good to compensate some models with boob sag. Is there a simple toggle where I can make the box not vanish? or do I have to completely redo how I add the physics to begin with (please no).
Old 06-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #1027
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Recently I've seen some models with physics added where the box-shaped bones that are associated with the physics-weighted vertices does NOT vanish in mmd when you're in physics on mode. I know how to add physics to a box-bone, but the way I know has the box-bone vanish once physics is turned on.

I want this to manually push hair out of the way during moments when it may obscure view, also good to compensate some models with boob sag. Is there a simple toggle where I can make the box not vanish? or do I have to completely redo how I add the physics to begin with (please no).
you could try to cheat the problem.
say like adjusting gravity at the moments, when the problem shows up.
or use another physics object to collide with the body and move it manually [though this one might require a few re-renders to pull off]

as for an actual fix for your problem, I'm not sure. as far as I know nothing besides the OP feature and motion data can move box type bones, meaning no dynamic physics are connected to them [or more specifically there's no joints]. if they had a connection they would probably be grounded in place like most ik type legs.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:12 PM   #1028
Moondrag
Forum Member

Has anyone been able to bust this password? http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im6803660

I tried but I have no idea.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #1029
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrag View Post
I tried but I have no idea.
Put it into google translate like this (Chinese to English):
Code:
罗莎
的
中文
拼音
(6个字母)
Tells you it's Rosa's name in Chinese "pinyin" format, 6 characters.

The first line means Rosa. Ignoring the long vowels it's 6 letters (all lowercase).
The Following User Says Thank You to mithraug For This Useful Post:
Moondrag (06-18-2017)
Old 06-18-2017, 06:59 PM   #1030
kuran17
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Is there anyone who got the
Code:
 底辺508式初音ミク・バニー?
please let me share.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0933.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	184062  

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 06-21-2017 at 04:18 AM.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:14 AM   #1031
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
does someone know where to find this mmd model of gwen tennyson https://www.thumbzilla.com/video/ph5...s-gwen-trailer

sadly it got taken down and all the pics i have found take me to a patreon of someone making videos that had just one post restricted to 5 dollars patreons the model is good and i'm aware is not private
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxo View Post
The model is for Maya i presume(That what he works with i think)...

He DOES release obj files with patreon..i think some are free..

Edit: the models files are free.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=22666927
He releases everything about the model. But the rigged version is only in Maya format. You can open the .OBJ files in PMXe and rig it yourself, though.

I'm actually working on an aged down edit of this Gwen model that I will port into MMD. As long as Skuddbutt doesn't mind.

(should probably ask him if he minds at some point. >_> )
Old 06-25-2017, 09:16 PM   #1032
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Hi.

This post is several years in the making... I'm a longtime lurker here who's basically been following this community around since it was on MMD Showcase and followed it to Planet Sita, then here... anyway, I'm finally posting now because I recently finished an extremely massive Idolmaster model editing project that I've been working on actively since 2014 (although I was doing other edits before that). I was thinking about uploading it, but I need a little advice regarding hosting.

I used to use Mediafire long ago but I don't trust it now not to delete my stuff, I'm open to trying tstorage but I don't really know anything about it. I also know you can attach models as file attachments here, but the zip I've made is 134MB (266MB unzipped)--it's got 77 models of 44 different characters in it plus the associated texture files and the readmes from the modelers whose data I used, PLUS bases. I can't attach the preview picture right now because I haven't made ten posts yet, so I was wondering if the same restriction applies to file attachments.

So yeah, longtime lurker, first time poster. Any advice is appreciated.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:14 AM   #1033
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Takane,Kotori,Azusa,Ritsu e Miki ([email protected])
with the new body that Uchikura is workin' on ATM.

https://bowlroll.net/file/140477

It's a really good work!
Old 06-26-2017, 12:06 PM   #1034
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Hi.

This post is several years in the making... I'm a longtime lurker here who's basically been following this community around since it was on MMD Showcase and followed it to Planet Sita, then here... anyway, I'm finally posting now because I recently finished an extremely massive Idolmaster model editing project that I've been working on actively since 2014 (although I was doing other edits before that). I was thinking about uploading it, but I need a little advice regarding hosting.

I used to use Mediafire long ago but I don't trust it now not to delete my stuff, I'm open to trying tstorage but I don't really know anything about it. I also know you can attach models as file attachments here, but the zip I've made is 134MB (266MB unzipped)--it's got 77 models of 44 different characters in it plus the associated texture files and the readmes from the modelers whose data I used, PLUS bases. I can't attach the preview picture right now because I haven't made ten posts yet, so I was wondering if the same restriction applies to file attachments.

So yeah, longtime lurker, first time poster. Any advice is appreciated.
I think youll be fine with mediafire, the only reason I got smashed was because I reuploaded a lot of paid models.

also you can split zip archives into pieces and attach em to a post, I did that with the motion pack [ that's how I uploaded 370 megs]

t storage seems to be working atm, still havnt used it
MMDisaster (06-30-2017)
Old 06-26-2017, 02:20 PM   #1035
Wizkid
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
"Hi. ... Any advice is appreciated."
Your storage choice depends on your future plans.

If you want to upload single compressed files, TStorage might be a good place, as long as you have an adblock.
(There were complaints about ad malwares from other user, although they've used crap tier anti-virus, so it's should be 99% safe.)
Also, most of the edited models are uploaded there. And the storage size is 50GB

Another choice is the MEGA. Has an option to upload whole folders, has a browser plugin, and probably a desktop app, to sync your files (not sure about this)
Most of the Custom Maid 3D 2 dlc/mods are stored on Mega, but there are times when your files are terminated because of DMCA complaints. Storage size 50GB.

Google drive.: whole folder upload options, the storage size is 15 GB.
Also, the interface is still not so good. Feels a little bit laggy.

I haven't tried onedrive, so I have no info about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wizkid For This Useful Post:
MMDisaster (06-30-2017)
Old 06-28-2017, 02:13 AM   #1036
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxo View Post
Takane,Kotori,Azusa,Ritsu e Miki ([email protected])
with the new body that Uchikura is workin' on ATM.

It's a really good work!
I saw that, downloaded it yesterday. Part of the reason I wanted to get this pack out was that I knew he'd returned to the modeling scene and was working on a new body type and I wanted to not have a three year project I'd sunk a ridiculous amount of free time into get rendered obsolete right after I finished it. He is by far my favorite modeler.

I wrote up a tl;dr long-ass readme that covers all the changes I made but I wish I could just upload a picture so everyone could see what I'm talking about rather than a wall of text, but I guess that has to wait for 10 posts.

> Wizkid
> guthix

Thanks for the advice. I'm leaning towards TStorage atm since I run Noscript on my computer. I do remember that malware incident but it seems to have been resolved now and I've downloaded dozens of models from there off the booru without an issue so far. I'm just leery of Mediafire these days (10 years ago it was my go-to), and I refuse to use Mega on principle so that limits my options somewhat. Bowlroll is right out as you have to have a Twitter or Facebook account and I want nothing to do with that shit, plus I've seen them be twitchy about deleting stuff put up by non-Japanese uploaders. My Google account is hooked to my youtube channel so I'm a little apprehensive about using Google Drive just in case it somehow fucks up the rest of my account ("Integration", whee).

Also, I did spend almost a month beta-testing them and fixing flaws and oversights but this is the first time I'm publicly releasing any edits I've done so I don't want to blast it out there on a high-profile hoster unless I'm sure I didn't fuck anything up badly. I think I'm going to do what guthix said and split the zip in two, then upload it here so people have a chance to check it out. Can zip files be split or does it have to be rar? Because I usually use 7zip for compression/decompression and the "solid block size" option is grayed out.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:22 AM   #1037
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

you can make another email or twitter.
if you don't want to keep swapping log-in credentials, just use a different browser for each.

you might need to input a size if you want to split archives, WinRAR just has a dropdown menu.

also you can post images, its just that the url isn't supposed to be clickable [like writing dot, instead of . breaks the hyperlink]
MMDisaster (06-30-2017)
Old 06-28-2017, 01:46 PM   #1038
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Hello guys ) need help , can someone make physics on hair please ?
i don't know how its works :cad2:
Attached Files
File Type: rar Mikan.rar (735.6 KB, 57 views)
Old 06-28-2017, 07:33 PM   #1039
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
no
Old 06-29-2017, 03:00 AM   #1040
Ne0_Kazu
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
This tutorial can help you, no one is going to do it for you... You need to learn at trial and error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lno378Ie_sE
The Following User Says Thank You to Ne0_Kazu For This Useful Post:
ponchi (06-29-2017)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat