Old 03-18-2019, 04:51 PM   #1881
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
If anyone is looking for this model

I figured it out.

You have to go to his twitter, watch the youtube video for the model to get the password.

Then search for
Code:
水依唯
, but you have to put the file format in the search too. That's all I can give you. Don't want this dude being a dick and taking down his models or making it even harder to get them.
full body?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
You're correct, it didn't save all of the vertices. In the end I wound up redoing it from the start and it only took about 3 hours this time since I knew what I needed to do, but because I didn't follow my own procedure and just eyeballed everything without writing it down the first time, I'm sure it's not exactly the same as the first time. For now I'm just going to go paranoid and make a backup after each major change or hour of work. This is only the second time this has ever happened to me and the other time I'd barely started working so I didn't lose much time.

As for what happened to it, if you merge or delete too many vertices without closing and reopening the program, PMDEditor eventually eats shit and crashes, and just before that happens the save function stops working correctly. It's not the number of vertices that get deleted, but the number of times the action is performed, so if you deleted 2000 vertices at once you'd be fine, but if you tried to do it 10 vertices at a time it'd crash before you managed to do it 200 times. My problem is, I don't know exactly how many times it actually takes before things start getting corrupted.

Usually when I start getting the "Failed to save" error I can just close without saving, and go back to my last save, but this time it saved partially and then failed so I lost the data.
oh yeah, I forgot I had the issue several times. there is a tell before pmx editor crashes, I think it was either vertex related or the camera becomes heavy to move. its unfixable if you close the file, but you can save it if you ctrl+z a few actions back.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:45 PM   #1882
RTZen
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default New Guy

Hi All,
I have been reading the posts here for a long time but I'm not an MMD expert so I never joined the forum. I do want to be able to ask questions sometimes so I finally joined. I have looked through the posts here trying to find references to the traditional Chinese style motions I guess they call them "wind songs". Does anyone know of any good motions like that. I have already collected several that had easy passwords or no passwords at all. But some...............passwords are impossible.
Old 03-18-2019, 09:49 PM   #1883
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
full body?
Can confirm. Full body and fully equipped. Also has nearly 400 facial sliders due to heavy use of grouping.

Quote:
oh yeah, I forgot I had the issue several times. there is a tell before pmx editor crashes, I think it was either vertex related or the camera becomes heavy to move. its unfixable if you close the file, but you can save it if you ctrl+z a few actions back.
In my experience the tell is that it simply stops doing what you're trying to make it do. You hit ctrl+J and the vertices don't join. You hit shift+Delete and the vertices don't delete. It doesn't throw an error, just acts like you didn't give it any command. I should have tried the undo+save tactic, but after the first save failed I didn't trust it to work again and naively thought it wouldn't partially overwrite what I already had until it had a correct save to replace it.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:12 AM   #1884
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

god dam with the hoop jumping, I hope he realizes, that google gives results based on your location and might not pop up the appropriate site at all, even if it does for him.
regardless, with some assumption's, I managed to side step it. probably the first one under 100 downloads

by any chance do you know if this is the only one? I think I downloaded the orange haired one in the past and I think it was with gaps in the body.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:41 AM   #1885
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
full body?
Yes, it's a full body.

Now the only issue I have with this model is that it crashes MMD when I try to load it... No idea why. It opens in MMM and PMXe just fine...

Weird...

Quote:
god dam with the hoop jumping, I hope he realizes, that google gives results based on your location and might not pop up the appropriate site at all, even if it does for him.
regardless, with some assumption's, I managed to side step it. probably the first one under 100 downloads

by any chance do you know if this is the only one? I think I downloaded the orange haired one in the past and I think it was with gaps in the body.
I know this creator has other models, but their passwords are being kept behind a twitter request wall. And from what I've seen, he doesn't answer requests from anyone that doesn't speak Japanese or anyone that uses a translator to ask. I sent him a request for one of his models like a year ago and never got a reply...

Last edited by Mythterious; 03-19-2019 at 03:59 AM.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:31 AM   #1886
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Now the only issue I have with this model is that it crashes MMD when I try to load it... No idea why. It opens in MMM and PMXe just fine...
Are the physics all set up properly for MMD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pururun View Post
Hi all. First time here, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this... but is there a guide on how to insert a model's penis? The only closest erotic tutorials I could find was on SpiralVortexPlay.
To that end, are you asking for animation tutorials? Apart from really basic ones on how to use MMD on Youtube, I don't think you'll have much luck. There's a wealth of resources on the principles of animation in general on the net, however. SFM and XPS have more mature user groups, so maybe they've made those more specific erotic guides.

Last edited by lewdmon; 03-19-2019 at 05:38 AM.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:40 AM   #1887
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdmon View Post
Are the physics all set up properly for MMD?
How do you mean? There aren't any errors when I validate it, if that's what you are talking about.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:32 AM   #1888
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

opens up for me.
some models don't work if mmd is not up to date. that said... its been a while since I updated mine...
Old 03-19-2019, 11:58 AM   #1889
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
How do you mean? There aren't any errors when I validate it, if that's what you are talking about.
I was asking if the joints or bodies were all fugly, or detached or attached where they shouldn't be, but I can see that they aren't causing my MMD client to crash, so that's not the case. I use 931 64bit. I don't know if that's the latest, but it works fine for that model.
Old 03-19-2019, 04:39 PM   #1890
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
opens up for me.
some models don't work if mmd is not up to date. that said... its been a while since I updated mine...
Quote:
I was asking if the joints or bodies were all fugly, or detached or attached where they shouldn't be, but I can see that they aren't causing my MMD client to crash, so that's not the case. I use 931 64bit. I don't know if that's the latest, but it works fine for that model.
I'm betting that's the case. Mine is 9.26 64bit

(Edit) sigh Nope. Still crashes with the newest version of MMD... Is there a way to increase the RAM limit for MMD? It's giving me a "Quit responding" crash. I think it might just bee too big for the allotted RAM.

(Edit2) Huh... it seems that registering the unregistered morphs makes MMD crash. That makes sense, given that there's like 300+ morphs.

Last edited by Mythterious; 03-19-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:05 PM   #1891
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

At the risk of sounding like a callcenter, can you post a screenshot of your error message?

Also, do you have visual c++ 2008 and 10 64 bit installed? Edit: I can register morphs just fine.
Old 03-19-2019, 05:43 PM   #1892
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
At the risk of sounding like a callcenter, can you post a screenshot of your error message?

Also, do you have visual c++ 2008 and 10 64 bit installed? Edit: I can register morphs just fine.
I fixed it. Just had to remove the morphs from the registry.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:58 PM   #1893
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

It's a very, very data heavy model. Took about 20 seconds for my computer to load it in MMD without anything else there, and when I tried using the Transform View in PMDEditor I got an out of memory error. For whoever it was who asked how many group morphs you can have before shit starts breaking, this model is probably close to the limit.

As long as we're bemoaning hoops and unresponsive modelers,

user/285103

I want his Mai Natsume model in the worst way.

Last edited by MMDisaster; 03-19-2019 at 10:21 PM. Reason: found foul-mouthed kouhai
Old Yesterday, 05:26 AM   #1894
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

that ones not for grabs, however the model maker eased his grip on a couple of his model, so its a waiting/influence game.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM   #1895
Ruiyabi
Miko hani
Forum Member

Tenko chabashira from DanganRonpa
Code:
かもたろ
(Kamotaro)

Last edited by Gulkeeva; Yesterday at 10:34 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat