Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 12-08-2017, 11:31 PM   #1361
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrag View Post
Anyone managed to figure out the extraction password for this model? I had no problem getting the bowlroll password, but the extraction password stops me hard.

https://bowlroll.net/file/133843
Cracked it. It's the Western name of the star Akesato is named after, in lower case letters (hint: It's also the name of the Apollo 14 lunar module). It's actually right in the readme, but in hiragana. Just convert it into Hepburn romanization (which means no hard consonant, add the u on the end).

Edit: After a week of slogging through it I finished Shiki. Her hair is a hot mess, in more ways than one, but I did what I could with it. The most tedious part, though, was adding all those extra eyelashes and fixing all the eye facial sliders.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shikinyan.png
Views:	14
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	188482  

Last edited by MMDisaster; 12-10-2017 at 03:45 PM. Reason: made another model yay
The Following User Says Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Moondrag (12-09-2017)
Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM   #1362
vgadict
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Any updates on Iwara? I haven't been able to reach it since yesterday.
Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM   #1363
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgadict View Post
Same ehre, but it started Saturday Night sunday Morning, (and yes that is odd.. (Also I wonder if it could be because Patreon no longer supports "Adult' things (Like Iwara)

Just a thought.

Tucsoncoyote
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #1364
vgadict
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucsoncoyote View Post
Same ehre, but it started Saturday Night sunday Morning, (and yes that is odd.. (Also I wonder if it could be because Patreon no longer supports "Adult' things (Like Iwara)

Just a thought.

Tucsoncoyote
I was able to access Iwara just fine on Saturday night (~11pm Central time) before I went to bed, and then when I tried again Sunday morning (~10am Central). But by the afternoon (~3pm central) it was timing out when I tried to connect.

Although it's probably unrelated, this seems eerily similar to the outage we had a little over a month ago when the servers got taken down at the prior hosting site. However, this time around tstorage still appears to be up.

With an outage now extending well over 24 hours, this new hosting site is not making a good impression.
Old Today, 01:53 AM   #1365
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucsoncoyote View Post

Just a thought.

Tucsoncoyote
Quote:
I was able to access Iwara just fine on Saturday night (~11pm Central time) before I went to bed, and then when I tried again Sunday morning (~10am Central). But by the afternoon (~3pm central) it was timing out when I tried to connect.

Although it's probably unrelated, this seems eerily similar to the outage we had a little over a month ago when the servers got taken down at the prior hosting site. However, this time around tstorage still appears to be up.

With an outage now extending well over 24 hours, this new hosting site is not making a good impression.
As of now, the patreon page for Iwara says they have to buy a new server because the old one died. Also stated that their host isn't helping them get a new server.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat