Notices

Old 11-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #41
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Twitter: tohihroyu
Tumblr: cuddleroyu

Wat? no Jane Doe?

Well I'll give my first name...yes its very common =_= and...its right now got bad association (then again it almost always has... be it bitchy preppy girls in movies, dumb blonds or....a man pretending to be a woman....) Jessica
Old 11-21-2011, 08:53 PM   #42
Aluus

You forgot sexy, redheaded lounge singer with a penchant for beastiality....

Old 11-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #43
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Oh yeah that Jessica too...but I never watched much of Who famed Roger Rabbit, I think I was too young at the time lol.

And recently though she's not so bad Jessica from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni...she falls in love with her servant Kanon....and dies in many horrible ways (Everyone in that anime has "western" first names)
Old 11-21-2011, 11:11 PM   #44
Aluus

Maybe it's the 4chan in me talking, but after what happened with Bot, perhaps we should have this Jessica post her photos, with timestamp and neko-sentai-related message, just to be on the safe side....

Old 11-21-2011, 11:21 PM   #45
ffxiAhleah
The Rump Whisperer
Forum Member

Bravo! Congrats on unmasking one of the internet's guys-posing-as-a-girl criminals! 1 down, a rediculously hellacious number to go, keep up the good work!
Old 11-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #46
Aluus

Well, here's every picture available of the girl Bot was claiming to be, Jenny Mosh (as far as we know, this could also always be a fake,) uploaded into a single .rar for everyone too lazy to go through her account. Compared to Bot's dozen images, this file has 162 (there might be a few doubles.)

As a bonus, I'm uploading a set of another girl named Alyssuh Claire. A former friend of mine tried sending me a few of these over MSN once trying to get me to cyber. Sadly for him/her, I recognized them (pretty sure this one was actually just a fat chick with no self-esteem as opposed to a dude; I'm the only one they ever tried this crap with as far as I know.) Trust me, you'll wanna download this one, if only for her enormous gazangas.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Jenny Mosh.rar (5.64 MB, 97 views)
File Type: rar Alyssuh Claire.rar (3.71 MB, 119 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Eviticus (11-22-2011)
Old 11-22-2011, 12:21 AM   #47
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

If I ever post pics here they will be clean >_> I'm not comfortable with sharing dirty pics of myself where EVERYONE can see

Some members of this site have seen me irl (pics anyway) though, you know who you are~
Old 11-22-2011, 12:37 AM   #48
Aluus

>.>
<.<
Send em to me then! My word is good here. I can vouch for your gender, so long as you send pics which clearly identify said gender...
>.>
<.<

Old 11-22-2011, 12:40 AM   #49
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
If I ever post pics here they will be clean >_> I'm not comfortable with sharing dirty pics of myself where EVERYONE can see

Some members of this site have seen me irl (pics anyway) though, you know who you are~
Hi. We've never met and I have no idea who you are but would you like to be friends? I assure you my intentions are completely pure and I have no ulterior motives such as seducing you into showing me those pics.
The Following User Says Thank You to Uzuki For This Useful Post:
Helldemon (11-23-2011)
Old 11-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #50
Aluus

*slaps Uzuki's hands* back off, i called dibs first. Besides... I have a Galka named Spanked Monkey...

Old 11-22-2011, 12:53 AM   #51
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Well once I posed a pic on FFXIAH.. i big mistake... mostly "tits or GTFO" or "sorry....but ur a lil ugly...but not bad I guess" e_e oh well trolls will be trolls, I'll pm the ones I like.

But nudes are never going to happen.

Edit: I scared now *hides behind Ark Angel GK* and what about Boss? though she hasn't posted dirty stuff of herself (I don't think)
Old 11-22-2011, 12:53 AM   #52
Aluus

Doubt it. She hasn't posted anything. Anyway, my money is on Kitkat.

Old 11-22-2011, 12:59 AM   #53
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Whos gonna keep stabbing you lol...anyway I'll PM them I guess
Old 11-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #54
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
Edit: I scared now *hides behind Ark Angel GK* and what about Boss? though she hasn't posted dirty stuff of herself (I don't think)
Is Boss even still here? She had her chance. If she came back I don't think anyone would care unless she unleashes those giant titties like everybody wanted her to.

As for kitkat, possibly, but she's too mean. She's a cute tsundere but I don't think anybody wants her claws in their dick.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:05 AM   #55
Aluus

*shakes head* My friend, you just have no taste in women. So what if Kitkat is a lil firecracker? That kind is usually the wildest in bed anyway.

Old 11-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #56
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Yeah, because we're totally gonna have sex IRL. >.>

I might flirt a lot but I'm not that ambitious.
Although if I knew she would let me..
Old 11-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #57
Aluus

Seen stranger things happen. Anyway, from a purely statistical point of view, allow me to point out that nearly 20% of most relationships these days start online. Furthermore, you seem to be forgetting that there are women like Snow who are in open relationships and don't mind hooking up for sex with an online flirt/friend. I am NOT saying anything about any of the women we've mentioned; i don't know them that well, but try to keep an open mind.

Old 11-22-2011, 01:24 AM   #58
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Didn't Bot get all Jealous of Snow when she got a lot of attention? wonder how she dose those public pics though...without getting in trouble...I know I don't have the gall, the furthest I could *possibly* share public is lingerie pics, or cosplay if I had (or could afford...) but I no longer have a camera of my own let alone a usb cable to even upload them on the computer.

Now that I admitted that....*hides*
Old 11-22-2011, 01:28 AM   #59
Aluus

It's not too hard if you do a little research first. Know your location. The ones taken at night are obvious, they're at night. The outdoor ones during a snow day are in a school that's closed due to the snow. The ones at the preserve are a bit more risque, considering the times you see people behind her. As for the restaurant ones? I think at the time her husband was the manager.

Old 11-22-2011, 01:29 AM   #60
Eviticus
Proud Automaton Owner
Forum Member

Wonder if Leara still has that webcam I mailed out.....I don't have any spare ones or one would be in the mail as soon as I had an address to send it to.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum