Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 08-24-2009, 10:12 PM   #41
Karinastar
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

hmm, I didn't really know about all that other stuff. A little googling comes up with this though: http://www.kickasstorrents.com/isabe...i-t854981.html

Seems to be a whole bunch of her stuff. Some of it seems a little weird though, only for the people hardcore into submission and such. The gender switching stuff might appeal to some people here though. Personally, I'll probably pass on most of it, but I'd be interested to hear from people who do try. Some of that post hypnotic suggestion and conditioning and stuff sounds just a bit too weird for me.

There's also a whole lot of this kinda stuff on youtube.

Could you maybe post that one that worked for your friend, Shantotto? Maybe some brave girls here will be willing to try it out and see if it works if this one doesn't.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:25 AM   #42
Shantotto
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

That collection above looks like the one I downloaded long ago. And yeah, some of it is definetely quite hardcore.

Sorry, I don't have the one made for girls any more. I found it as a single file on some file-uploading service long ago. From what my friend told me, it didn't really seem too much like a hypnosis type of deal, just a erotic fantasy where you masturbate as you go along.

Quote:
But... you're Shantotto! You could just use Magic to get off without hands. Or a local Total Loser!
Sometimes, even Shantotto needs something new in life.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #43
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

It didn't work for me. Maybe I had the same problem others did: wasn't exciting enough. I did get relaxed however, just not really aroused. My partner had the same thoughts I did, so...maybe we just couldn't pic a vivid enough image......I just really like the full sensations more.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:33 AM   #44
Karinastar
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

hmm that seems to be kinda what happens with a lot of people here male and female alike. The relaxation/hypnosis works on them but they either don't get aroused or don't quite get there.

Out of curiosity, I tried googling "lolgirl.mp3" and it came up with this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ixwkvkrl

I put it on to see what it was, and it seems to be a similar thing but is obviously made specifically for girls. It still involves a lot of similar relaxation/focus at first, but when it moves on to the sexual part it has a lot stronger and more specific imagery, and seems to have you actually masturbate along to it. That said I'm not a girl so I have no idea if this would work. Also, the voice doesn't have any of the weird effects/echos etc though the woman herself doesn't really have an ear pleasing voice. >_>

Last edited by Karinastar; 08-26-2009 at 08:47 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #45
Shantotto
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

The thing about the jackpot mp3 is that it's fairly "advanced" in terms of erotic hypnosis. I mean, the best would probably to ease yourself into it via other recordings where you are free to jerk off until your dick falls off if you wish.

Just jumping into something where you're meant to orgasm without touching yourself just by listening to a woman talking is a bit of a jump for most people I'd suspect. The more you listen to this stuff, the "better" you get at allowing yourself to relax and get into it.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:29 AM   #46
Nattack
Still here
Forum Member

Twitter: nattajerk
Tumblr: kaggentoo

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_...&preview_flag=

much easier.

aneros go?
Old 08-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #47
Czan
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinastar View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/?qkedxr0fxvf

This has been circulating around the internet for a while now. What it is, is an audio file that hypnotizes you and allows you to orgasm without touching yourself. Supposedly you might need to try it multiple times for it to actually work, and of course it won't work at all if you don't let yourself get into it.

It says lolguy.mp3 but is supposed to work for both genders. Dunno, figured maybe someone here might enjoy this. XD
Man, it almost worked for me, my reactions were more delayed but I was really wanting to do it by the end. It felt really great but I didn't cum. I'm gonna try again after I get ready for bed

Very awesome
Old 08-29-2009, 05:56 PM   #48
Pug
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Just gave this a try with no clear result from it sadly, but I did feel aroused a couple of times throughout the session
What I did experience was a very lightweight body, like meditation, but a hundred times more powerful than I have ever tried before
I think my problem was I tried doing this in my computer chair, the back of the chair digging into the back of my head didn't help on letting my mind drift. Next time I try it I will be using my phone in my bed, hope it will give a better result, but certain that I will get a result eventually. Also, having done meditation before made it feel like I fell into trance state faster, just a few mins and my body was in the lightweight state
Old 08-30-2009, 02:09 AM   #49
Myselfsama
Forum Member

4 attempts with no success. Can anyone perhaps explain what exactly is this trance thing?
Old 08-30-2009, 02:19 AM   #50
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

It's kinda like being between awake and REM sleep. You're somewhat aware, but subject to "reprogramming" in a sorts to believe that certain words, colors, or odors is something else or produces a different reaction. Hence why "Glow" "Relax" "surrender" is supposed to induce relaxation, sexual arousal, or sexual excitement with "Jackpot" being the final trigger allowing you to release that pent-up arousal in an orgasm/ejaculation. Works for some, but others are too focused on what is being said rather then the sensations that lead you into trance. If you aren't in a somewhat dream/sleep state by the time she stops talking about dropping into a deep sleep then it's safe to say you are too focused on what she is saying and not what she wants you to focus on.

Not that I'm an expert. I almost fell into a trance state, but a noise in the house stirred me out of it and by that point in the recording I figured it was too late I was already fully aware of my surroundings again. The points is to get you to focus on relaxation, ease you into subtle arousal, then into sexual excitement ending with release of it.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #51
Karinastar
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

hmm yeah that's a really good explanation. It's basically like being inbetween being asleep and being awake. If it's working right, you should be very relaxed, and just interpreting the words into feelings more than just hearing what she says, if that makes sense? kitkat described it better. XD

Basically it'll only work if you can just let go and go with it. Another friend of mine (female) tried it and it worked on her... she actually seemed surprised that it would work on males at all. o_O
Old 11-05-2009, 02:23 AM   #52
remllia666
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I guess im lucky it worked the first time for me i was extremely relaxed and i just released without evebn rlly knowing it
Old 11-05-2009, 06:04 AM   #53
Bloodrose
Oreo's Cookie
Forum Member

Having to focus on relaxation during an EEG scan (something i went through for my epilepsy testing) reminds me of the visual test they did for a brainwave scan, only with erotic sounds instead of annoying flashing lights. they key to this is to prep for relaxation so that is all you do.

Being halfway there before hand is a great way to enter the meditative trance for arousal, so get all nice and cozy warm, and turn it on just before you're ready to get to bed and things should work that much better, because being slightly more relaxed, and tired from a long day rather than working up anticipation and using this with lots of "Active Energy" will find the quickest path to disappointment
Old 11-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #54
Aluus

I'd always heard about these mp3's by isabella valentine AKA the white whale so i gave this one a shot. not impressed and honestly not even aroused by it. too generic and not gender specific honestly. as for those who keep complaining about the sound moving back and forth, think about how your eyes follow the sound back and forth...

Old 11-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #55
Nattack
Still here
Forum Member

the white whale? well thats not a very sexy name at all..

hands-free Obuttons are best spent with cool devices
Old 11-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #56
Skarwind
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KattanIg View Post
the white whale? well thats not a very sexy name at all..

hands-free Obuttons are best spent with cool devices
Moby Sperm the White Dick Whale would be sexier?
Old 11-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #57
Nattack
Still here
Forum Member

well....

yeah
Old 11-15-2009, 08:41 PM   #58
Ravonies
Banned

If you watch the X-men 2 movie...... the part where Jean and Cyclops have the fight..... she ther orgs or spasis when she thinks he is about to kill her before he tells her it is ok.

I have read that if you get hit enough in certain pressure points.... for women at least.... it can cause orgasums..... and for men.... the panic button between the legs..... AKA Crotch, geting hit there enough will cause it.
I have read this.... but this was along time ago.

Also changing your state of mind can do wonders ^_^

Mind over Matter works.... more than you ever know.

Of course i have been alive only 22.9 years so i have alot to learn about everything.

Cats by natuer are selfish, they don't need you to take care of them..... but they do love attention, also catnip is your friend..... so can a fish tank and such to^_^
Old 04-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #59
superkissen
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

OMG im a newbie to this homepage.. and .. just.. tried this thing.. it worked.. and afterwards.. i sorta awoke.. in my sofa totally "wtf just happend!?..where am... o...no it.." .. .. and my body still feels heavy.. very heavy.. D: its scary.. i never thought it would work... i must try this again.. and btw..

this sure is.. one amasing homepage! O_O i think i just...got stuck here.. <3
Old 04-19-2010, 12:56 PM   #60
Kurai Kitsune
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

http://www.isabellavalentine.com/
start there i think for more. Those in the know will know where to look for rips :P

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum