Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #21
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

This morning.

I was alseep when my dad comes in my room and wakes me up, telling me I was wanted on the phone. Which translated to me "Finally got an interview".

So rushing to the phone I pick it up expecting to get a date set up for an interview, but instead I get asked if I sent them a package, since apparantly they got a package of soybeans sent to them under my name, which I have NEVER sent.

I wanted to strangle something badly, due to looking for work for the past 2 months and having this shit happen. So I went to sleep for a few more hours and didn't get up til about 2:30ish PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:51 AM   #22
Nytemare
Francisco M. Zanzibar
Forum Member

People who wait until you leave the neighborhood to start talkin shit about you :D

You know who you are *wink*
Old 04-30-2010, 12:33 PM   #23
Nattack
Still here
Forum Member

Twitter: nattajerk
Tumblr: kaggentoo

but if you're gone, does it make a difference?
Old 04-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #24
Nytemare
Francisco M. Zanzibar
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KattanIg View Post
but if you're gone, does it make a difference?
Nope, just sayin'.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:57 PM   #25
Bloodrose
Oreo's Cookie
Forum Member

Something that really pisses me off are people who toss around the word "friends" so casually. It makes me sick to stomache that people do this just because they know someone's name, and that's all they know about a person.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #26
Nattack
Still here
Forum Member

Twitter: nattajerk
Tumblr: kaggentoo

i can contest that the use of the word friend is easier to say than acquaintance. depending on how they use the word friend, they may simply be saying that they know you.

although i remember a few particular fellows who, after 5 minutes of knowing me seemed to think i was their best friend.

me being a highly solitary character did not enjoy that.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #27
Alizia
Spoonier than a Spoon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrose View Post
Something that really pisses me off are people who toss around the word "friends" so casually.
I can't help then but think of a certain politician...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJZfj0vq5U
Old 04-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #28
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrose View Post
Something that really pisses me off are people who toss around the word "friends" so casually. It makes me sick to stomache that people do this just because they know someone's name, and that's all they know about a person.
Glad I'm not the only one. Always nice to see when your "friends" decide you're not worth talking to anymore without warning.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #29
Widget
Beneath "The Bell-Jar"
Forum Member

Serious opening-up ahead, I know no-one else cares;

The members of AA... Seriously, after two meetings I'd have been less surprised if they started passing out the kool-aid...
Old 05-01-2010, 07:39 AM   #30
Bloodrose
Oreo's Cookie
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KattanIg View Post
i can contest that the use of the word friend is easier to say than acquaintance. depending on how they use the word friend, they may simply be saying that they know you.
The part about this that pisses me off the most is that people assume they are friends just because they know your name without knowing anything else about you.

They may know the obvious things, but the way I grew up, contrary to what i was taught by my parents and those around me, a Friend is someone who knows you well enough that growing up doesn't mean growing apart. They are a person who can and will do what they can to protect while maintaining the truth and integrity. Atleast that's my take on it.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #31
Nytemare
Francisco M. Zanzibar
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
Glad I'm not the only one. Always nice to see when your "friends" decide you're not worth talking to anymore without warning.
Tell me about it D:
Old 05-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #32
Widget
Beneath "The Bell-Jar"
Forum Member

That a close-friend in Russia pays half-the-price I'm raped-for for port... well, that's taking liberties. He paid half-the-price for port (fortified-wine) that I paid for horse-piss (cheap, dirty, hateful wine)... bastards!

More specifically, the purely-abusive level of tax the UK Gov.t.-considers defensible. Or, for-example, the comparable tax levied upon tobacco.... ~95% of the money stolen from me (I could go into epic detail on the fact that tobacco-purchase is, functionally, a tax on the mentally-ill... seriously, try me, bitch...).

According to official-statistics, 95% of the money spent upon tobacco-products is eaten by tax. Furthermore, 98% of Scizophrenics smoke, so think-about what that means.

And again, 55% of depressive-sufferers are, also, smokers. As defined by most GP's, the vast majority of depressive's who suffer from chronic-depression find themselves functionally-incapable of distancing-themselves from this epic-abuse.

EDIT: Whole-big-pile-of-babble... panic-not, I guess...

Last edited by Widget; 05-01-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #33
Nanako
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Stuff that pisses me off this week:
-Comcast. Because it's Comcast. And it's *never* possibly a problem on their end and is *always* something in my house according to the dipshit techs. Until they finally find the source of the problem somewhere up the road. Every. Single. Time. Meanwhile they've wasted 3 weeks of my time with their bullshit.

-Going to donate blood at a blood drive and getting into a fender bender on the way home.

-Trying to find Volvo parts at a reasonable price from the above mentioned event.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #34
Devius2006
Incest King
Forum Member

Women
Old 05-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #35
Botreie
Proud Pervert
Forum Member

you know what grinds my gears? Bloodrose. YOU HAVNT SAID HI TO ME IN LIKE A WEEK YOU FUCKER!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #36
Bloodrose
Oreo's Cookie
Forum Member

Here's something that's been really pissing me off all week: Every day for the last week it's been 4 seasons a day. Morning is spring, mid-day is summer, evening is autumn, and night is winter. Literally speaking. Spring sunshine, Summer heat, Autumn winds, and Winter snow have been happening all over calgary for the past 7 days every day.

P.S. Hihi to Botreie
Old 05-07-2010, 12:03 AM   #37
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Torrent sites that keep track of ratios and will ban you if you fall short.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #38
Bloodrose
Oreo's Cookie
Forum Member

Something that really pisses me off are those people who think they can throw money at a problem and expect it to go away.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #39
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Arrogant neighbors who have arrogant visitors that park in or in front YOUR drive-way. Also neighbors who constantly park their vehicles on the side of the road. Our street is narrow enough goddammit.

Also I despise people who call me their best friend when we're at most, merely acquaintances. I know from experience they only say such things so I'll let my guard down and make the mistake of trusting them.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #40
Shantotto
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Circumcision/mutilation of genitals. Been reading up on various different ways to do this as part of my studies, and my god, it pisses me off so fucking bad. I'm usually a really tolerant person, especially when it comes to religion and all that. But it just pisses me off how people will take it on themselves to act against nature and cut a baby up. Especially some of the more brutal mutilations against females. The justifications makes me want to punch people in the face, hard.

If you're grown up, do whatever you wish against your body. But the way this is forced upon people.... argh.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum