Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 01-19-2018, 01:23 AM   #1401
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Someone here (I think guthix) gave me a link to this page, and I've since downloaded 3-5ish files from it. thank you!. However the latest one. err... It doesn't have a password I cant figure out or anything. it's just every time I try to dl it, my browser times out, and I've tried chrome, ie, and opera, they all do it. it's like the cursed d ownload. Not sure what's up.

If anyone can dl it and supply me with an alternate download I'd appreciate it.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvPcwh7#lis...85%AC%E5%AE%A4

If said link doesn't work just copy up to the wh7 and open the folder. I want the file uploaded on January 16th. It's a Rar disguised as a png that actually acts as a png if you open it as one but you can change the filetype and it acts as a rar appropriately as well.

The last file gave me similar issues too but I got a round to figuring it out somehow. So if you can't do it easily please don't bother, I think I'll get it, but if it's easy for you please let me know.
I figured out how you can do it. Baidu lets you select multiple files at the same time for download. Tick the check for the png you want to download, then also tick one of the rars, then hit the download button; when the dialogue comes up, choose the smaller, white button on the right to start the download.

This will combine the rar and the png inside a single, larger zip that has the same filesize as the two files put together; after the download finishes (Baidu is really slow, so it will take a while), extract the zip and you should have the rar and the png. 7zip threw a header error, but the extract still worked.

Here's where it got tricky for me. When I renamed the .png to .rar and tried to extract, 7zip said the archive was invalid. But...

When I renamed the .rar into a .zip, and told 7zip to extract it again, it squawked at me that it was a .rar or .rar5 but extracted it anyway. Models functional, all textures extracted successfully. It'll mean downloading something you already probably have again, but it should work.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat