Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 11-14-2019, 01:43 PM   #1
Yeehaw Games
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Talking Ouroboros Syndrome

Kira is among the chosen few who enjoy life inside the Core part of the N city. Yet at one fateful day, her whole life turns upside down and she finds herself on the street with an offer from a gang which she can*t refuse. Will she cope with the situation and get her revenge?

Become part of N city*s criminal underground, take part in power struggles and intrigues to become stronger. Gain allies to build a trusted team and overcome all obstacles to get your sweet payback.

Ouro*s story unfolds in a cyberpunk setting inspired by classic stories and newcomers alike. The game features fully animated H scenes along with crafting and gear customizing so you could make a build fitting your playstyle. Will you become a merciless gunslinger or ghost-like hacker? It*s up to you!

Don*t mind the quality – gif compression makes everything horrible. The single purpose of this pic is to catch your attention about animated scenes :)

Ouro v0.0.5 is up for public download. You can get it here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Ouro has a number of special controls for in-game features. You can check a quick summary here.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn*t need any extras to run.

Pairings: FxM, FxF. Kinks: straight, yuri, toys, no openings go to waste – from blowjobs to group sex.

Stay tuned for news and updates on my blog and check out my completed game – Yorna: Monster Girl*s Secret.

Last edited by Yeehaw Games; Yesterday at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:43 PM   #2
Yeehaw Games
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Whew! Ouroboros Syndrome is finally here! You can get the fresh version here.

v0.0.5 contains intro part of the game with two animated scenes and most of the active mechanics like crafting, weapon customizing, hacking, apartment upgrading, etc. You can get a feeling for all of them - some elements like crafting will be familiar to Yorna*s fans while others, like hacking, will be completely new.

The biggest novelty compared to Yorna are fully animated scenes - from the first frame to the last one. These are based on Live2D technology and spiced up by the great art of your favorite artists! Hope you*ll like them.

Ouro uses the same dress feature as Yorna did but with cyberpunk style and flavor. You can expect a dress poll to pop up pretty soon so players could pick their favorite and see it in the game. Yeap, just as we did with monster girls :)

Get ready to acquire all kinds of skills from implant-based to combat hacking and pick your favorite gun with weapon-based special firing modes. Use all the tools to build your own playstyle. Yet be wary of your gun*s size. Smaller guns allow a sneakier approach while big dakkas favor direct combat - the choice is yours.

Feel free to share your feedback, both positive and negative. Yorna*s players gave me several great ideas for improvement and I plan to keep the same “open doors” policy with Ouro. Leave a comment, send me a PM or contact me via an email ([email protected]). All of these are valid options. Let*s make Ouro great together!

As always, stay tuned for news and updates. I*ll post the developer*s plans and thoughts about Ouro*s immediate future on November 16th. See you there!
Old 11-24-2019, 11:35 AM   #3
Yeehaw Games
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Heya! It*s time to check what new clothes players picked for Kira in the upcoming Ouro v0.1. The first place goes to sexy sportswear with 75 points while comfy cargo pants get the second one with 28. Bomber and jeans take the third position with a score of 16. Turtleneck finishes the last with only 8 vote points.

Looks like Ouro*s players respect the sport and a healthy lifestyle, especially yoga pants :)

Don*t worry if your favorite didn*t make it in the next update. I*ll make a lot of such polls during the development - stay tuned for updates! You can easily check for new posts with the ”Poll” tag filter either manually or by simply clicking it on the left part of Patreon*s page.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM   #4
Yeehaw Games
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Ouro v0.0.5 is up for public download. You can get it here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Android – Google Disk | Mega mirror

v0.0.5 contains intro part of the game with two animated scenes and most of the active mechanics like crafting, weapon customizing, hacking, apartment upgrading, etc. You can get a feeling for all of them - some elements like crafting will be familiar to Yorna*s fans while others, like hacking, will be completely new.

The biggest novelty compared to Yorna are fully animated H scenes - from the first frame to the last one. These are based on Live2D technology and spiced up by the great art of your favorite artists! This release features 2 fully animated H scenes that you can play at any time via the in-game gallery after unlocking them.

Ouro uses the same dress feature as Yorna did but with cyberpunk style and flavor. You can expect a dress poll to pop up pretty soon so players could pick their favorite and see it in the game. Yeah, just as we did with monster girls.

Get ready to acquire all kinds of skills from implant-based weapons to combat hacking and pick your favorite gun. Use all the tools to build your own playstyle. Yet be wary of your gun*s size. Smaller guns allow a sneakier approach while big dakkas favor direct combat - the choice is yours.

Feel free to share your feedback, both positive and negative. Yorna*s players gave me several great ideas for improvement and I plan to keep the same “open doors” policy with Ouro. Leave a comment, send me a PM or contact me via an email ([email protected]). All of these are valid options.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff