Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #21
Natsura
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty View Post
You can do that through the diffuse map. Would have to color it manually in photoshop.
I tried installing the dds plugin for gimp but doesn't work for me
Old 01-27-2018, 02:32 AM   #22
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minalinsky View Post
Er, how would I go about doing that?
I can do it for you in a bit, I'll post it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
Hey i have an issue with the piercings mod.
I had the wvr-mod installed, then went ahead and got the curvier bodies mod and used the right folder from the piercingsmod for that.

Now the issue i have ingame is this square patch which is also visible ingame
Any idea how i can fix that?

Also: Is there a collection of these mods somewhere?
imgur.com/a/GKLKz

That square patch usually comes from a texture/model missmatch. You may have installed an old version of the nude mod. I'd make sure you installed 2.2.1. And those mods typically get posted in the Textools discord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ita View Post
Wondering if anybody can help with this problem? I dont know if this belongs here or the textools thread. So sorry if its in the wrong spot.

Either way im trying to use the scion liberator jacket mod (imgur.com/a/GKLKz) and while it looks perfectly fine up close when zoomed out or somebody in the distance i get texture explosion.

i.imgur.com/xAi2MkM.jpg

Im using the latest version of textools along with dx11 and the 2.2 version of the nude mod with the large breast closed legs extras of it. I dont think its incompatible with the body mod as ive seen others with it and they dont have complaints. So any ideas what it might be?
That looks like you have LOD models enabled in your game settings. That has to be disabled when using 3D mods as they don't import with a low detail version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
I really like the top to this bikini, but I'm not a super big fan of essentially just a string for the bottom, plus it stretches out and looks kind of odd if you ride a bear mount or anything else that spreads your legs.

Know of any which are kind of halfway between the bottom to this one and the normal one?
Not that I'm aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsura View Post
I tried installing the dds plugin for gimp but doesn't work for me
I don't use Gimp, I stick with Photoshop CS6. You could join the Textools discord and ask a texture modder to help you out.

-----

On a side note, I'm going to start posting here now and then when the mod list gets updated. Dildozer 5000 weapons were added just now.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:59 AM   #23
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minalinsky View Post
Er, how would I go about doing that?
This should hide the plate on the front.
Attached Files
File Type: rar v01_c0201e0052_dwn_n.rar (48.2 KB, 74 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to PrettyKitty For This Useful Post:
Minalinsky (02-06-2018)
Old 01-27-2018, 11:51 PM   #24
Aedon
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
That square patch usually comes from a texture/model missmatch. You may have installed an old version of the nude mod. I'd make sure you installed 2.2.1. And those mods typically get posted in the Textools discord.
Thanks for the reply. I will try to reinstall the nude mod once i get home.
Also: Could it also be possible because i used the pubic hair version? Since i can see some of it below that square.
Old 01-28-2018, 05:29 AM   #25
saisei11
Karasu
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Thanks Karasu for the picture
I love them Au Ra HD textures. Thanks for using my pic- I'm honored, heh. I love the way the scales are so defined! Keep up the excellent work! -Kar
The Following User Says Thank You to saisei11 For This Useful Post:
PrettyKitty (01-28-2018)
Old 01-28-2018, 08:15 PM   #26
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedon View Post
Thanks for the reply. I will try to reinstall the nude mod once i get home.
Also: Could it also be possible because i used the pubic hair version? Since i can see some of it below that square.
It's more to do with a mesh/texture mismatch. The UV mapping on the recent nude legs have their pelvic area pulling from a different spot on the texture maps than the previous ones, thus that square happens because the texture it's trying to display isn't there. If you see a little bit of hair beneath it then that means the texture you're using is for an older version where the pubic hair use to go in a different place.
Old 01-29-2018, 03:40 AM   #27
Aedon
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
It's more to do with a mesh/texture mismatch. The UV mapping on the recent nude legs have their pelvic area pulling from a different spot on the texture maps than the previous ones, thus that square happens because the texture it's trying to display isn't there. If you see a little bit of hair beneath it then that means the texture you're using is for an older version where the pubic hair use to go in a different place.
Thanks for the reply and explaining it!
Got it to work just fine now.
Old 01-31-2018, 04:15 AM   #28
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Mod list updated with new mod: Virgin Killer Sweater (V.1)
Old 01-31-2018, 05:08 AM   #29
teku3876
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

If you change a specific texture or 3D after a new patch, an error will occur.
Do you know how to recover?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DU3Ja_FVAAAdQHW_orig.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	189166  
Old 01-31-2018, 07:39 PM   #30
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teku3876 View Post
If you change a specific texture or 3D after a new patch, an error will occur.
Do you know how to recover?
Download these and put them in your sqpack/ffxiv folder. Reinstall your mods after.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Index_Backups_1.30.2018.zip (3.94 MB, 90 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrettyKitty For This Useful Post:
crinton (02-01-2018), validus (02-01-2018)
Old 02-01-2018, 10:21 AM   #31
coldkillcowboy
Forum Member

noob question, but how exactly do i back up the entire game client? the settings are backed, but, how exactly do i do the client? is it legit just copying the folder elsewhere?
Old 02-01-2018, 12:57 PM   #32
Nodem
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkillcowboy View Post
noob question, but how exactly do i back up the entire game client? the settings are backed, but, how exactly do i do the client? is it legit just copying the folder elsewhere?
That's how I backed up my game. I copied the main game folder to my external HD.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:39 AM   #33
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Modlist updated with Paladin Master Sword Set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldkillcowboy View Post
That's pretty much it.
Old 02-11-2018, 09:28 PM   #34
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Updated the Modlist post so people know. https://prettykittyemporium.blogspot.com/ will be a big resource for finding mods from now on, especially mine. All of the download links for my mods have been changed to direct to the specific post for that mod on the website. I will still manage and maintain this thread, but the Emporium is a bit better a place for mod organizing and searching and such.

Under the communities tab on the Navbar, I've got a link directing back to the FFXIV portion of Neko Sentai.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PrettyKitty For This Useful Post:
aser (02-12-2018), garath (02-17-2018), nekonikatenai (02-11-2018), solkan (02-18-2018), validus (02-13-2018)
Old 02-13-2018, 05:26 PM   #35
Wilksha
The lonely FFXIer
Forum Member

Having trouble Downloading your files that use google drive PrettyKitty. Anyone else having this issue? I'm not sure what's going on. when i try the download I get the error: Oops! There was a problem with the network.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:10 PM   #36
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilksha View Post
Having trouble Downloading your files that use google drive PrettyKitty. Anyone else having this issue? I'm not sure what's going on. when i try the download I get the error: Oops! There was a problem with the network.
Never heard of that problem.

List updated with Midlander Hempen Camise for Au Ra.
Old 02-18-2018, 11:07 AM   #37
solkan
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Hey,

first of all,thank you for all the mods...they are just simply awesome. My girlfriend cant get enough of these.
If its possible and because i can not do something like this,can i make a request ?

My girlfirend was serching for a skirt without panties and stockings and we couldnt find anything.
Could you mod the "Faire Kohakama" to remove the panites and stockings,so only the skirt remains ?
I would forever be grateful :)

and sorry for my english,its not my native language :)
Old 02-19-2018, 11:42 PM   #38
PinkKatt
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Hello. I am trying to figure out how to use this. I grabbed a mod for curvier bodies and it says in the read me that I have to import using TexTools 1.7+. However when i try to do that, the import button for the 3d models is grayed out. So how do I import a different body mod?

EDIT: Ok nvm, I figured it out, none of these mods tell you you are supposed to place the mods in the DOCUMENTS/TEXTOOLS folder :/ . They just say put in TEXTOOL folder. I wish the instructions on these mods were more clear.

Anyway, now, I can't get textures working. I follow the instructions to copy the files to the folder, but now the import button is grayed out unless I export. But then if I import, it just imports the old file. Like what am I supposed to do here? Again, the instructions are not clear and the FAQs on these sites do not help :/

Last edited by PinkKatt; 02-20-2018 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:23 PM   #39
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

I've updated the modlist here with all of my new mods from the Emporium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solkan View Post
Hey,

first of all,thank you for all the mods...they are just simply awesome. My girlfriend cant get enough of these.
If its possible and because i can not do something like this,can i make a request ?

My girlfirend was serching for a skirt without panties and stockings and we couldnt find anything.
Could you mod the "Faire Kohakama" to remove the panites and stockings,so only the skirt remains ?
I would forever be grateful :)

and sorry for my english,its not my native language :)
I can take a look but cant promise anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkKatt View Post
Hello. I am trying to figure out how to use this. I grabbed a mod for curvier bodies and it says in the read me that I have to import using TexTools 1.7+. However when i try to do that, the import button for the 3d models is grayed out. So how do I import a different body mod?

EDIT: Ok nvm, I figured it out, none of these mods tell you you are supposed to place the mods in the DOCUMENTS/TEXTOOLS folder :/ . They just say put in TEXTOOL folder. I wish the instructions on these mods were more clear.

Anyway, now, I can't get textures working. I follow the instructions to copy the files to the folder, but now the import button is grayed out unless I export. But then if I import, it just imports the old file. Like what am I supposed to do here? Again, the instructions are not clear and the FAQs on these sites do not help :/
Some of these mods were made before Textools moved it's folder to documents to begin with.

And the instructions are completely clear. The entire process is extremely simple and easy to do. If your import button is greyed out then you simply didn't copy the saved folder to yours correctly. The Saved folder you already have, and the saved folder from the mod need to be put in the same spot so they merge. Don't put the mods saved folder inside of the Textools saved folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to PrettyKitty For This Useful Post:
solkan (02-24-2018)
Old 03-19-2018, 01:35 AM   #40
Jintaru
Humble Healer
Forum Member

so Directx related stuff no longer installs, help plz?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion