Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 10-03-2019, 03:38 AM   #141
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
MMDD is the right date order but you were using kanji. You want to use hiragana. (Kirari and Mayu's names are already in hiragana so you can just copypaste them)

Code:
Anzu = あんず
Koume = こうめ
Fumika = ふみか
thx ) i try use this convertor but he always show same , and i think this name on hira and kata looks same )
Old 10-03-2019, 07:11 AM   #142
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

and one more question )
who know how to rip models from PS3 game ?
i try search in google .. but no luck , but found PS3 emulator and can run Idolmaster game .. damn so good models ..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	55
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	197167   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_11.png
Views:	57
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	197168  
Old 10-03-2019, 04:37 PM   #143
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
I missed out on this model when it was available. Anyone know where to get it?

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35726986

Not yet release for public. Only for private atm.
https://twitter.com/mightySPS/status...14305046548480

-
Old 10-03-2019, 09:32 PM   #144
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
and one more question )
who know how to rip models from PS3 game ?
i try search in google .. but no luck , but found PS3 emulator and can run Idolmaster game .. damn so good models ..
Namco has that shit on lockdown. The PS3 Idolmaster games are encrypted so tightly they can't even patch in text translations (only the PSP games have even been partially translated). Idolmaster 2 is almost 10 years old and it still hasn't been cracked. One for All and Platinum Stars are not any closer.

Now the cellphone cancer, that's another matter. You can rip the models from Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage (the songs and motions too), but it takes a lot of work to make them usable for MMD. You have to pass the models through a few different formats and programs, and then you have to manually re-implement the facials AND attach heads to bodies because they're stored as separate models. That's my next project and I HOPE to start making an effort at it by the end of the year. I need to win the damn lottery already.

Edit: Thanks to the VRM to PMX Converter utility, I managed to get a VRoid of Sakuya from Shiny Colors into MMD. The conversion isn't consistent; this model was ported over with full bone rig but no facials or physics, but another model I converted did have them. It's still a start.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sakuya.png
Views:	94
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	197169  

Last edited by MMDisaster; 10-04-2019 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2019, 04:35 AM   #145
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Namco has that shit on lockdown. The PS3 Idolmaster games are encrypted so tightly they can't even patch in text translations (only the PSP games have even been partially translated). Idolmaster 2 is almost 10 years old and it still hasn't been cracked. One for All and Platinum Stars are not any closer.

Now the cellphone cancer, that's another matter. You can rip the models from Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage (the songs and motions too), but it takes a lot of work to make them usable for MMD. You have to pass the models through a few different formats and programs, and then you have to manually re-implement the facials AND attach heads to bodies because they're stored as separate models. That's my next project and I HOPE to start making an effort at it by the end of the year. I need to win the damn lottery already.
Sad...
how about port from Koikatsu ? models look good but need someone who can add physycs to hair .. i try but looks sucks, body and cloth take from other model . for uper cloth i can make normal weight in blender .

this https://www.deviantart.com/supnovach...Anzu-792861126 person rip model .. i ask him what prog he use but he don't want answer ... perfect model ..

Fast Export with low editind , body miss mmd , and clean from 500 bones , cloth weight.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Views:	69
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	197170   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Views:	64
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	197171  
Attached Files
File Type: rar Tachibana.rar (4.28 MB, 48 views)

Last edited by ponchi; 10-04-2019 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:18 PM   #146
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Sad...
how about port from Koikatsu ? models look good but need someone who can add physycs to hair .. i try but looks sucks, body and cloth take from other model . for uper cloth i can make normal weight in blender .

this https://www.deviantart.com/supnovach...Anzu-792861126 person rip model .. i ask him what prog he use but he don't want answer ... perfect model ..

Fast Export with low editind , body miss mmd , and clean from 500 bones , cloth weight.
The program he's using is called Mishiro, I have it too. Google it, you can find it on github. You're probably going to have to read a few tutorials on how it works, basically it's a searching tool that lets you pull assets from the game (it actually has the game in it too, so you can play using it). It has Chinese, Japanese and English interface, there's a tab in it where you can search, type in things like "3D" and "Model" and you'll get tons and tons of results. Ripping is actually the easy part, the hard part is getting it into an MMD-compatible format.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:09 AM   #147
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
The program he's using is called Mishiro, I have it too. Google it, you can find it on github. You're probably going to have to read a few tutorials on how it works, basically it's a searching tool that lets you pull assets from the game (it actually has the game in it too, so you can play using it). It has Chinese, Japanese and English interface, there's a tab in it where you can search, type in things like "3D" and "Model" and you'll get tons and tons of results. Ripping is actually the easy part, the hard part is getting it into an MMD-compatible format.
if you can make any suported format for blender i can do other step to port in to MMD
Old 10-05-2019, 12:01 PM   #148
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
if you can make any suported format for blender i can do other step to port in to MMD
Here's the workflow (I haven't done it in months so I might be fuzzy on the details)

1. Use Mishiro to extract the assets (they come out as Unity3D files and there are normal and HQ versions of each, the HQ version has better texture resolution so that should always be the one used)
2. Use Unity Studio to dump the mesh and textures into .fbx format
3. Use Noesis to convert the .fbx files into .sfm (Source Filmmaker) format
4. Use SFMTools to import the .sfm files into Blender
5. Use MMDTools to export from Blender into .pmx
6. Once the files are .pmx the texture mapping has to be fixed (UVEditor plugin, they just need to be rescaled, this is easy and I can do this in like 10 seconds) and the models come out tiny and turned 90 degrees so they have to be sized up and rotated. The bones are rigged up but they're missing physics and joints so those have to be added manually.
7. Then you have to use Blender again to pull the facials from the .sfm version of the models into the .pmx (I suck at this part)

I actually already have all the faces pulled from the game and converted to .pmx, but they haven't been UV-fixed or resized. Also the last time I did a rip was over a year ago, so I don't have the seven new girls they introduced this spring (Akari, Akira, Riamu, Nagi, Hayate, Chiyo or Chitose). I lost my motivation when I discovered how hard it was to pull the facial expressions over (even with a tutorial, it takes forever) and it has to be done over 200 times because there's so many characters in the game.
Old 10-06-2019, 07:40 AM   #149
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

FBX to MMD

https://www.deviantart.com/vtrevisan...pmx--811802982

-
Old 10-08-2019, 04:24 AM   #150
hamvault
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Wanted to ask if anyone here happen to have this Etorofu model. I guess the modeler ended the distribution.

3d nicovideo td30391
Old 10-08-2019, 08:58 PM   #151
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamvault View Post
Wanted to ask if anyone here happen to have this Etorofu model. I guess the modeler ended the distribution.

3d nicovideo td30391
I've been trying to find the same model, actually. No luck.

BTW ponchi, here's the github link for mishiro. If you want to play around with extracting data from Starlight Stage, this is the program that will let you get it.

https://github.com/toyobayashi/mishiro
Old 10-13-2019, 02:21 PM   #152
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

Been awhile, since I had brought up any status about working the model on the previous thread, but I've been way too busy (and possible lack of experience) that I kept forgetting about fixing up the model that I've lost ambition for it, so I'm handing out what progress I've done with it. Feel free to optimize it.

Here's what I managed to get around to:

- Hair physics (kinda trash, wanted to redo it.)
- Added a frown exp (kinda skin fang-y though.)
- Renamed several expressions to its JP default names.
- Added rigid bodies.
- Added hair bones. (Maybe? I don't remember anymore.)

What I wanted to get around to fixing:

- Adding normal blink, as the model only has smile blink.
- Weighting lower torso.
- Skirt physics.
- Forehead hair physics? (Half'n'half about rather I wanted to leave them alone.)

Feel free to try your hands on the model, I don't have the time nor the availability to continue working on it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mike.zip (2.77 MB, 36 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to QuestionableEnigma For This Useful Post:
hamvault (10-14-2019)
Old 10-14-2019, 10:06 PM   #153
hamvault
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
I've been trying to find the same model, actually. No luck.
Good news! I decided to ask 4chan, and someone actually had her and shared. I was sort of in your shoes where I would hunt for this every now and then. It feels good to finally have her! I'll drop her here.

tstorage yffxwu1ob9yd

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionableEnigma View Post
Been awhile, since I had brought up any status about working the model on the previous thread, but I've been way too busy (and possible lack of experience) that I kept forgetting about fixing up the model that I've lost ambition for it, so I'm handing out what progress I've done with it. Feel free to optimize it.

Here's what I managed to get around to:

- Hair physics (kinda trash, wanted to redo it.)
- Added a frown exp (kinda skin fang-y though.)
- Renamed several expressions to its JP default names.
- Added rigid bodies.
- Added hair bones. (Maybe? I don't remember anymore.)

What I wanted to get around to fixing:

- Adding normal blink, as the model only has smile blink.
- Weighting lower torso.
- Skirt physics.
- Forehead hair physics? (Half'n'half about rather I wanted to leave them alone.)

Feel free to try your hands on the model, I don't have the time nor the availability to continue working on it.
Thank you for sharing! She looks cute enough to make me want to attempt picking up your torch, but I'm really new in editing models. This task seems a bit daunting for me at the moment...
The Following User Says Thank You to hamvault For This Useful Post:
MMDisaster (10-14-2019)
Old 10-14-2019, 11:19 PM   #154
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamvault View Post
Good news! I decided to ask 4chan, and someone actually had her and shared. I was sort of in your shoes where I would hunt for this every now and then. It feels good to finally have her! I'll drop her here.

tstorage yffxwu1ob9yd

Thank you for sharing! She looks cute enough to make me want to attempt picking up your torch, but I'm really new in editing models. This task seems a bit daunting for me at the moment...
Me copying that link like
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	louisbettergrabeverything.png
Views:	25
Size:	261.4 KB
ID:	197186  
Old 10-15-2019, 02:52 PM   #155
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Here's the workflow (I haven't done it in months so I might be fuzzy on the details)

1. Use Mishiro to extract the assets (they come out as Unity3D files and there are normal and HQ versions of each, the HQ version has better texture resolution so that should always be the one used)
2. Use Unity Studio to dump the mesh and textures into .fbx format
3. Use Noesis to convert the .fbx files into .sfm (Source Filmmaker) format
4. Use SFMTools to import the .sfm files into Blender
5. Use MMDTools to export from Blender into .pmx
6. Once the files are .pmx the texture mapping has to be fixed (UVEditor plugin, they just need to be rescaled, this is easy and I can do this in like 10 seconds) and the models come out tiny and turned 90 degrees so they have to be sized up and rotated. The bones are rigged up but they're missing physics and joints so those have to be added manually.
7. Then you have to use Blender again to pull the facials from the .sfm version of the models into the .pmx (I suck at this part)

I actually already have all the faces pulled from the game and converted to .pmx, but they haven't been UV-fixed or resized. Also the last time I did a rip was over a year ago, so I don't have the seven new girls they introduced this spring (Akari, Akira, Riamu, Nagi, Hayate, Chiyo or Chitose). I lost my motivation when I discovered how hard it was to pull the facial expressions over (even with a tutorial, it takes forever) and it has to be done over 200 times because there's so many characters in the game.
eh . we check some RIP head ,, they have one mesh for all parts ,, need separate this parts , it's hard. and no facial morphs ..sadly.
Old 10-15-2019, 02:55 PM   #156
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

can someone help me in raycast? a problem with the light, sometimes it needs more, but there*s nowhere to turn the sliders on, when set the value manually, it only gets worse, how can add more point of light source in rakast?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	FL 01.png
Views:	42
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	197187   Click image for larger version

Name:	FL 02.png
Views:	46
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	197188  
Old 10-15-2019, 07:42 PM   #157
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
eh . we check some RIP head ,, they have one mesh for all parts ,, need separate this parts , it's hard. and no facial morphs ..sadly.
It's not an easy or quick process, there are a lot of steps to it. This is why I haven't touched them in a year. If it was one or two or even five, no big deal, but we're talking 220+ repetitions of this.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:42 AM   #158
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

So... Does anyone know of good MME lighting FX that work on a English system? I downloaded a bunch, and only like 3 of them work, and those three don't give me the results I want...
Old 10-16-2019, 03:13 PM   #159
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Any idea where is the zip pass? Helpuuu~

https://bowlroll.net/file/208070

Hint:
The zip decompression path for Kama 2nd and 3rd models is within the online terms

http://toua.x0.to/mmd/memo/index.php/page/rules
https://ch.nicovideo.jp/1ya/blomaga/ar897549
https://ch.nicovideo.jp/1ya/blomaga/ar1748481

http://toua.x0.to/mmd/memo/index.php/category/create
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35784565
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im9711715

https://twitter.com/_1ya_/status/1184462736983347200

-
Old 10-16-2019, 09:24 PM   #160
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

http://toua.x0.to/mmd/memo/index.php/page/rule06

It's the sentence in the 『』 right at the top of the page, without including those marks.
The Following User Says Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
back2you (10-16-2019)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat