Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Misc Files

Notices

Old 04-20-2015, 10:56 PM   #1
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Talking XNALara files to be convered to MMD

Okay buecause it was asked.. here's taht new princess peach I found..

Download unzip and have fun..

Edit:found another of the Nintendo girls that can be converted.. Namely Princess Rosalina...

(See attachments)

Tucsoncoyote

Edited Note: and a bit of a face palm) Seems I saved the wrong pose down for Peach (Rosalina is fine) But I've not fixed both and hopefully this will work now (Again I do apologize for the inconvience!) Please forgive me.

Last edited by Tucsoncoyote; 04-23-2015 at 10:23 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tucsoncoyote For This Useful Post:
henloli (05-17-2015), natsushiki (07-21-2015)
Old 04-23-2015, 03:53 AM   #2
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Conversion Finished

Well, here are Peach and Rosalina converted to PMX for MMD. I've tested them with some of the more common motions and everything appears to be working correctly.

I'm not really happy with the hair physics but maybe someone else can do a better job than I can.

I left all the extra "adjustment" bones in the model but they're not being displayed in MMD. If you want to use them you just have to load the model in pmxeditor and create a bone group for them. This includes the bones for the vagina mesh.

Edit: Whoops, I forgot to adjust Peach's arms for MMD. Archive has been updated.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Rosalina Nude.rar (28.69 MB, 1496 views)
File Type: rar Peach Nude.rar (28.89 MB, 1524 views)

Last edited by mithraug; 04-23-2015 at 11:36 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mithraug For This Useful Post:
henloli (04-29-2015), natsushiki (07-21-2015), Tucsoncoyote (04-25-2015)
Old 04-25-2015, 09:23 PM   #3
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Talking More Naughty Models (Incoming!)

And here's a couple more women that are nude.. and believe me, if you like Bioshock or Lollipop chain saw, then haivng either Juliet or Elizabeth would make anyone's day..

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Elizabeth_DeWitt - Bioshock.rar (51.74 MB, 982 views)
File Type: rar Juliet_Starling)Nude - V2.2.rar (24.54 MB, 984 views)
Old 04-28-2015, 01:23 AM   #4
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Do you guys by chance have a link for a tutorial on how to do this? I've found a couple myself, one requires me having 3dsmax though, which I do not have, and another hopeful result was a rather vague reference of "it's somewhere in this thread *link*"...said thread had over 400 pages, and they were big pages. ugh.

When they are converted, do you have to rerig them from scratch? or do the bones and what they move still 'work'? I personally think Vcah's Iset would be a great convert, hopefully someone else agrees, if not oh well.
http://vcah1990.deviantart.com/art/iset-490358024

I imagine people would prioritize the succubus queen, her top is nice but I don't really like the hose, and I don't particularly like her face either, it's like it goes for cute rather than dangerous, and I don't even think it's cute (from a personal taste perspective though).
Old 04-28-2015, 03:20 AM   #5
geekkeeper
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Do you guys by chance have a link for a tutorial on how to do this? I've found a couple myself, one requires me having 3dsmax though, which I do not have, and another hopeful result was a rather vague reference of "it's somewhere in this thread *link*"...said thread had over 400 pages, and they were big pages. ugh.

When they are converted, do you have to rerig them from scratch? or do the bones and what they move still 'work'? I personally think Vcah's Iset would be a great convert, hopefully someone else agrees, if not oh well.

I imagine people would prioritize the succubus queen, her top is nice but I don't really like the hose, and I don't particularly like her face either, it's like it goes for cute rather than dangerous, and I don't even think it's cute (from a personal taste perspective though).
xnalara to 3dmax importer:
tombraiderforums(dot)com/showthread.php?t=181251

3dmax to pmd exporter:
vocaforum(dot)com/showthread.php?t=1644

if ur having trouble using that exporter try using this .x exporter
cgdev(dot)net/download.php

all of this exporter can export bones but u have to rename to japanese for motions and put IK's

tutorial I found: mmdspot.deviantart(dot)com/art/Rename-Bones-Tutorial-Xnalara-to-MMD-MDX-to-MMD-424842529
Old 04-28-2015, 03:23 AM   #6
geekkeeper
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post

I'll try to convert it but with no IK and English bone names using 3d max importer and exporter.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:35 AM   #7
geekkeeper
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

converted it here: dropbox(dot)com/s/0je4nec8i3y9a81/iset%20by%20vcah1990.zip?dl=0
Old 04-28-2015, 06:10 AM   #8
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Blender XPS import script

This is what I am using:

http://johnzero7.deviantart.com/jour...ools-475948475
The Following User Says Thank You to mithraug For This Useful Post:
Tucsoncoyote (04-28-2015)
Old 04-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #9
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Question Still a "No Go" on the export..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithraug View Post
Right and in fact, Importig to blenderin is a good idea (oh and an update on the latest trial (As I tried to get Juliet and Elizabeth to vonvert.. again the issue isn't with the import (As that goes cleanly..) the issue is with the export..

(And here's the new thing.. Okay I uninstalled MMD Tools and am just now using Pymeshio0 and it is supposed ot export clean, (Whiuch it coes But when I open up the PMX file, I get nothing, nada zilch, not even a single bone..

(Is there something I am missing here?

Any ideas?

(Too bad my friend who understands blender can't understand how the export works either.. so I'm at an Impasse at this point..

Well back to Motion data work.

Tucsoncoyote
Old 04-28-2015, 03:23 PM   #10
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Wow Thanks gate. I didn't think anyone would actually DO it, let alone that darn fast! Unfortunately though those links are like I said, requiring me to have 3dsmax. I cannot afford it, and getting it by other means is not really something I'd want to risk at this point because that whole scene is not really looking too safe in Canada atm.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:46 PM   #11
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucsoncoyote View Post
Okay I uninstalled MMD Tools and am just now using Pymeshio0 and it is supposed ot export clean, (Whiuch it coes But when I open up the PMX file, I get nothing, nada zilch, not even a single bone..
Did you have an object selected when you tried to do the export? Sorry if that question sounds very basic but what you are describing is exactly what happens if you do a pymeshio export without selecting anything. That add-on only exports the selected object so if you have nothing selected it won't export anything. Also, you have to be in object mode. If you are in edit mode the add-on crashes when you try to export.

The steps I took after importing the Peach and Rosalina models are:

1. Select all of the mesh objects and in object mode scale them up by 11.5.
2. Select the skeleton object and in edit mode scale all the bones up by 11.5 with the center axes as the reference point.
3. In object mode: hide the skeleton.
4. Hit "a" to select all mesh objects.
5. Shift-right-click a single mesh object to make it the selected object.
6. Ctrl-j to join all of the mesh objects into a single object.
7. Export as pmx.

I originally tried scaling the skeleton in object mode with the mesh objects but when I exported that and loaded it in pmxeditor the bones were back to the original size for some reason (although the mesh objects were all scaled up still).

Also, for some reason these steps resulted in each bone getting duplicated but the duplicate bones were all named "unused..." so they were easy to find and remove in pmxeditor.

Don't worry about step 6 where you join all the meshes into a single object. When you load the model in pmxeditor it will split the mesh objects up according to the material so you will end up with the same separate objects you had before joining them.
Old 04-28-2015, 04:41 PM   #12
ademar440
Forum Member

I only select the armature from the outliner, since it is the parent object every child object that is visible at the time will get exported, no issues here.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:44 PM   #13
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Talking Oh My Juliet! (or .. More Lollipop Chainsaw!)

Well here's a new one for you guys.. and it's back again to that ZOmbie Stomping Pole dancng Cheerleader, Juliet Starling.. and this time, we have her in a bit of a cheerleader outfit..

So who wants a Lillipop?

Tucsoncoyote
Attached Files
File Type: rar Juliet_Starling_American_Cheerleader.rar (12.31 MB, 742 views)
Old 05-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #14
geekkeeper
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

u guys got any Orc models for MMD?
like the one on Skyrim or LOTR.
Old 05-14-2015, 12:13 AM   #15
Tucsoncoyote
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Exclamation Peachy, we got now 2 of the Nintendo Princesses for Super Mario Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekkeeper View Post
u guys got any Orc models for MMD?
like the one on Skyrim or LOTR.
Well Let me see if I can find some..

As for new stuff, We're back to pack again, and this time we got a new version that comes completely without shoes (and yes this one has 18 Cag bones to make it back real , so yeah, here ya go.. (Feel free to convert (and yes boys No shoes on this one!)

Edited Update on this one.. Going to add in Rosalina, and maybe in the next post We'll be adding Siasy to complete the set.. Have at it..

Tucsoncoyote

Last edited by Tucsoncoyote; 05-19-2015 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 05:54 AM   #16
Aisha Airin
A Squishy Eringe
Forum Member

Is this thread stil alive? I found some xnalara stages that look really great to be converted to mmd...

Old 01-15-2016, 11:17 AM   #17
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisha Airin View Post
Is this thread stil alive? I found some xnalara stages that look really great to be converted to mmd...

pics?
Old 01-16-2016, 01:34 AM   #18
Aisha Airin
A Squishy Eringe
Forum Member

Many of these good looking stages deserve to be converted for MMD. There's tons of them out there in DA, also there's a link there that leads to an xnalara group where probably more stages are waiting to be used.

http://sumirehaikuxna.deviantart.com...Lara-288163870

http://sumirehaikuxna.deviantart.com...Lara-288162780

http://sumirehaikuxna.deviantart.com...Lara-291349574

http://sumirehaikuxna.deviantart.com...Lara-295111007

Old 01-16-2016, 08:59 AM   #19
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

first off, those files arent xnalara
secondly blender crashes when i export that stage to mmd
it looks rather large, it might be caping the verticle limit, or it has a facial[shape key] that messes up the export, since it creates a vertical copy after exporting. i never got to the bottom of fixing that one.
Old 01-16-2016, 10:33 PM   #20
Xbr
looney on the loose
Forum Member

things about them :
detailed textures
low quality transparency alpha
large files [heavy load]
without good shader set [which often lead to noticable framerate drop] they will look bland
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shader-off.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	471.7 KB
ID:	170384   Click image for larger version

Name:	shader-on.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	411.1 KB
ID:	170385  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Misc Files