Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 03-31-2018, 10:53 AM   #1441
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
what site am I trying to look at? (semi busy, so can't search the thread for the link of the site your looking to view)
The link should be:

https://filetalk.jp/download.php?cd=taDqzstGxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Geh, that's Gorima. He doesn't even let people from outside Japan use his models, it's right in the readme in English.
I don't have any intention to do anything with the model publicly or really any model in general because you know how that would work out (well, I wouldn't in the first place, cause I have no honest reason to.) but I understand why if not one reason (frankly will never play VRChat because I'm an awful socializer and/or would just be walking around worlds in a very awkward silence and running away from people.) but there is usually a loophole to these. I can understand the "cautious" stance but, RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN! is a statement that would happen in due time. Not that I'm that completely idiotic... I'm well aware of these things and I don't plan to overstep my bounds to doing something dumb.

Last edited by QuestionableEnigma; 03-31-2018 at 11:32 AM. Reason: kms, I need to make my point without abusing this so much.
Old 03-31-2018, 04:13 PM   #1442
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,660 Times in 3,456 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionableEnigma View Post
The link should be:

https://filetalk.jp/download.php?cd=taDqzstGxy

I don't have any intention to do anything with the model publicly or really any model in general because you know how that would work out (well, I wouldn't in the first place, cause I have no honest reason to.) but I understand why if not one reason (frankly will never play VRChat because I'm an awful socializer and/or would just be walking around worlds in a very awkward silence and running away from people.) but there is usually a loophole to these. I can understand the "cautious" stance but, RULES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN! is a statement that would happen in due time. Not that I'm that completely idiotic... I'm well aware of these things and I don't plan to overstep my bounds to doing something dumb.

This was the only file at the link you mentioned above.

(edit renamed file just in case!)
Attached Files
File Type: zip that file.zip (5.55 MB, 45 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
QuestionableEnigma (03-31-2018)
Old 03-31-2018, 10:16 PM   #1443
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
>He doesn't even let people from outside Japan
>modeler is a xenophobic faggot

hmn... I wonder why...
That was me being spiteful and bitter, I admit. But even if I hate the rule, I'll still follow it. It doesn't mean I have to like it.

Quote:
I wasn't trying to sound discouraging or condescending, it was more just proceed with caution when dealing with that type of modeler. I'm glad you were able to get what you were looking for.
Old 04-07-2018, 04:06 PM   #1444
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

Quote:
I wasn't trying to sound discouraging or condescending, it was more just proceed with caution when dealing with that type of modeler. I'm glad you were able to get what you were looking for.
Eyyy, it's all good. MMD is more a personal playground for me and even so I'm not ready to go public. Just a small chance maybe if I can make my own models and not like edits of TDAs and use of publicly distributed clothes.

I'll probably have Gul be of assistance if that model gets an update. Anyways, I was wondering but, the more I keep doing motions, I don't think it matters to me to use the interpolation curve. This is probably just my own preference though. How many of you do dedicate to using the interpolation curve to make motions seem smooth? Is there a difference if you just use one specific curve throughout all the frames or would be seen as the same as no curve? I don't think I've really tried to examine it more closely.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:58 PM   #1445
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionableEnigma View Post
Eyyy, it's all good. MMD is more a personal playground for me and even so I'm not ready to go public. Just a small chance maybe if I can make my own models and not like edits of TDAs and use of publicly distributed clothes.

I'll probably have Gul be of assistance if that model gets an update. Anyways, I was wondering but, the more I keep doing motions, I don't think it matters to me to use the interpolation curve. This is probably just my own preference though. How many of you do dedicate to using the interpolation curve to make motions seem smooth? Is there a difference if you just use one specific curve throughout all the frames or would be seen as the same as no curve? I don't think I've really tried to examine it more closely.
most of my motion work tends to revolve around the camera, did a few shity loops and motion splices, but didn't use the curve.

weather to use the curve is very conditional. for example slow motion pretty much don't need it. repetitive motions like walking could use the same curve, but more complex motions should have a dynamic one. its sort of like facials for body language, which in itself requires some research, so if you're just starting out, you may skip it for now.

i've also read some tutorial that you can use the curve to make circular motions. for example if you wanted a model to gesture a circle in front of it, you'd need over a dozen arm positions, but with the curve it was like 2, or something like that.

Last edited by guthix; 04-10-2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:10 PM   #1446
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
most if my motion work tends to revolve around the camera, did a few shity loops and motion splices, but didn't use the curve.

weather to use the curve is very conditional. for example slow motion pretty much don't need it. repetitive motions like walking could use the same curve, but more complex motions should have a dynamic one. its sort of like facials for body language, which in itself requires some research, so if you're just starting out, you may skip it for now.

i've also read some tutorial that you can use the curve to make circular motions. for example if you wanted a model to gesture a circle in front of it, you'd need over a dozen arm positions, but with the curve it was like 2, or something like that.
I'll most likely end up ignoring it. Feels like more of a cinematic purpose. I never use camera frames personally for the fact that I like the free roam camera to look at every possible angle on the fly rather than having to rely on the frames. Again, feels like a cinematic purpose. I did look up a tutorial video while browsing about how to do curves, and it was nice, but I wouldn't be using it. I can't get myself motivated to make a cinematic motion for some reason, but when I want to make a motion for my fetish tastes, I can go all in and work on it until it's done and make revisions or even start it over from scratch just to make it better. But, yeah. Won't be needing those curves. At least for now.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:59 AM   #1447
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Got a a question for y'all. Does anyone know where to get the passwords for this dudes motions?

https://bowlroll.net/user/277520

Cant seem to find them, or am blind and haven't see them over the 4 hours of looking I've done...
Old 04-11-2018, 09:19 AM   #1448
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
Got a a question for y'all. Does anyone know where to get the passwords for this dudes motions?

https://bowlroll.net/user/277520

Cant seem to find them, or am blind and haven't see them over the 4 hours of looking I've done...
says name of background music creator...
which is listed in his nico video credits...
for this particular download is: Ummet Ozcan

since when nnd doesn't require a log-in to watch a video?
Old 04-11-2018, 08:44 PM   #1449
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

It seems to have happened within the past few weeks. They still throttle bandwidth if you're not a member.

Firefox plugins for video download work for Nicovideo as well, now. Ironically, they seem to no longer work for Youtube a lot of the time.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:02 PM   #1450
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Couple questions.

1: I noticed a 'sien' posting on pixiv lately. I'm 50/50 on if this is the same sien who made mmd hentai videos before. But assuming it is, didn't they have some kind adownload cloud blog site or something? They don't refer to it on their pixiv account and I lost it. I'm hoping they are sharing their content on pixiv (well mostly just 1 model so far but still).

2: I USED to have the cloud download page thing for the creator of this:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4839516606

But I lost it when my ssd died (My browser isn't even on that drive, but apparently my bookmarks were saved on it? gah). Anyone know it? looks like he FINALLY finished that model (been waiting for it for over a year!)
Old 04-15-2018, 12:12 PM   #1451
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

hello guys , need help with model .. don't know how to fix this .. in PMX Editor model looks good but in MMD open random , sometimes good sometimes like on video (look link) many my project can't run with this model .. 9 times from 10 crush ((
if someone have few minutes pls look on this model .. what wrong with him ?

and yes i can use more stabile model with other bones but this model have better bones for better animation )
https://mega.nz/#!uBsTRISb!OlVwm79E7...3meyp6pFOYCRp4
Attached Files
File Type: rar Rock.rar (32.09 MB, 11 views)
Old 04-16-2018, 12:52 AM   #1452
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Couple questions.

1: I noticed a 'sien' posting on pixiv lately. I'm 50/50 on if this is the same sien who made mmd hentai videos before. But assuming it is, didn't they have some kind adownload cloud blog site or something? They don't refer to it on their pixiv account and I lost it. I'm hoping they are sharing their content on pixiv (well mostly just 1 model so far but still).

2: I USED to have the cloud download page thing for the creator of this:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4839516606

But I lost it when my ssd died (My browser isn't even on that drive, but apparently my bookmarks were saved on it? gah). Anyone know it? looks like he FINALLY finished that model (been waiting for it for over a year!)
link to this "sien"?

is this the one? 1dyCW5fWIgHDvzlAh7ywMdA46i3 I don't know what cloud storage he uses, all his other links were in pan.baidu
Old 04-17-2018, 12:36 AM   #1453
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

never fucking mind, I'm retarded. I did this before.
link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dyCW5fWIgHDvzlAh7ywMdA
Pass:46i3
Old 04-17-2018, 01:03 AM   #1454
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,660 Times in 3,456 Posts

Unfortunately I wasn't really able to recover those two previous posts. When those "foreign characters" are posted, any post after "that post" can be corrupted as well, not just the post with the characters. Anyway trying to copy and paste back your previous corrected post didn't work out either... O_o

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 04-17-2018 at 01:50 AM.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:47 AM   #1455
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
Unfortunately I wasn't really able to recover those two previous posts. When those "foreign characters" are posted, any post after "that post" can be corrupted as well, not just the post with the characters. Anyway trying to copy and paste back your previous corrected post didn't work out either... O_o

huh... I thought I fixed mine with the [code] line
oh well, there wasn't anything important there anyway, so no biggie.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:24 AM   #1456
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

no problem about the deletes, thanks again for the help guthix!

I'd post a link to the sien account but I think it was already spotted.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat