Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-27-2017, 10:27 PM   #1
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Default Nude Mod Installation & Custom Features (+Mod List)

This is basically the new version of the previous thread located here: http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14464

The nude mod has gone through some drastic changes, and none of those body textures are going to work if you've updated to the new version of the nude mod. (2.X+). 2.2 introduced a new leg model that further complicates things.

Thus I figured a new thread was in order.

The Nude Mod

NaughtyPatch2: https://gumroad.com/l/ffxivnp2
Yes, you have to buy it again even if you purchased the old one. This one however is a little more justifiable a purchase due to what NaughtyWvr has actually done with it now, compared to before. Also I'm not saying there is or isn't a way to possibly, maybe get one without paying, but that information could maybe, possibly come maybe somewhere else. Maybe.

Installation is still simple and straightforward, but it's a little different this time around.

Installation
  1. CREATE A BACKUP OF YOUR GAME CLIENT
    This is important. If something goes wrong, you don't want to have to download the entire game again, do you? Some people suggest only backing up specific files, however if you've got the room, I'd suggest backing the entire client up. It's easier to patch an outdated client that way if for whatever reason, you have to use the new client.
  2. Launch NaughtyPatch2.exe
  3. Enter your license key.
    You may get an unhandled exception error following this, telling you "Value was either too large or too small for an Int32". Click "Continue" and proceed like normal.
  4. Click the folder icon at the top left, and browse to your 'ffxiv' folder.
    This is wherever you installed the game to. '\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\game\sqpack\ffxiv'. The folder literally named 'ffxiv' in the 'sqpack' folder is what you need to select.
  5. Click "NpBasicModF". This will bring up a big mod list.
  6. Click the dropdown above the mod list called Read Preset.
  7. Choose either "SelectDX11", or "SelectDX9" depending on which version of DirectX you play the game with.
    If you're still using DX9, you need to get with the times man.
  8. Click Install, and let it do it's thing. This gives you the basic meshes/textures, with a medium range breast size.

When it finishes, you can close the program and launch the game to do a test run. Go into character creation and make sure everything installed smoothly for each race.

And that it is. If all looks right, you have the basic nude mod installed and are good to go.

Not satisfied still? Keep reading on.

'NpBasicPubicHairRTexturesF' & 'NpModelsCollectionF'

These two are optionals.

NpBasicPubicHairRTexturesF contains pubic hair textures. These textures aren't the best, as they are very basic pubic hair textures, but they are the easiest ones to install. Hyur has Type A, and Type B textures, and Au Ra only has 1 set of textures depending on Xaela or Raen. Be selective with what you're trying to install here, and choose based on what DirectX version you are using. If you are installing for Hyur, choose Type A or Type B, and DX9 or DX11. For Au Ra you only need to look at the DirectX version. Click Install and it will do it's work.

NpModelsCollectionF contains optional models for the nude mod. For example, you would go here if you want to change your breast size range, or the look of your puss. Look at each one carefully, and be selective with what you pick. _S = Small, _M = Medium, _L = Large. Only install one set of these at once. The same applies to the legs.

Just want small breasts? Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.
All you need to do is install these two:

MDL_F_Hyur_Body_S
MDL_F_Hyur_Body_EMP_S

You can keep the base legs you installed earlier if you'd like. Just remember to ALWAYS install NpBasicModF before messing with these optionals. Now just a few quick things:

"Why do they all say Hyur?"

That's because when it comes to 90% of the character models in the game (Excluding Lala), they use Hyur's model, even for other races.

"So does that mean it's not possible to have different breast sizes for different races?"

Pretty much. The best way you'll be able to do this is by giving yourself a unique size through emperors. Say you want small but want to keep everyone else on medium, so there is variation? Well, you would install medium for everyone first, and then install small ONLY for Emp. This would give all naked models medium range breasts, and you will have to just rely on using Emperors to see your true breast size.

"What is emp?"

It's the Emperor's set in the game. It has a different install option due to being a different model entry, thus meaning it counts as a separate nude body you can 'equip'.

TexTools

The thread for Textools is here: http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14364

There are posts and guides both in his thread, and on his website that tell you how to do everything you need to know.

Giving a short summary of what this is; the original nude mod is installed, so you now have the models (Nipples, labia, etc) added to the races. Everything on top of that however, is a texture. TexTools is a program linko made that allows you to swap texture and model files in the game client. Using this, you can do a slew of things such as Tattoos, custom pubic hair designs, color changes for non dyeable gear, etc. What you can do with it mostly goes as far as your own knowledge of how to work it and the files. (And some of the programs own limitations)

Just remember, when it comes to body textures, follow these grouping categories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Miqote, Midlander, and Elezen all use the same texture.
For either of these:

Race: Midlander Female
Texture Map: Diffuse
Num: 1

Highlanders and Roe's use the same texture.
For either of these:

Race: Highlander Female
Num: a

For Au Ra Raen:

Race: Au Ra Female
Num: 1

For Au Ra Xaela:

Race: Au Ra Female
Num: 101

Last edited by PrettyKitty; 01-06-2018 at 02:07 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PrettyKitty For This Useful Post:
garath (12-27-2017), Lidiha (12-28-2017), Ryujiv2 (12-31-2017), Sense (01-06-2018), validus (12-29-2017)
Old 12-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #2
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Mod List: Texture

Mod: Cleaned up Diffuse/Normal Maps
NaughtyVer.: 2.2.1
Compatible Races:: Midlander, Highlander, Au Ra, Miqo'te, Elezen, Roegadyn
Compatible Genders: Female
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jT...qM1f0C91T8AC8Z
Author: Hazzik
Comments: Higher quality Normal/Diffuse maps. Known Issues: seams under the feet

Last edited by PrettyKitty; 01-08-2018 at 07:10 PM.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:09 PM   #3
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Mod List: Model

Mod: Ironworks Aiming & Scouting Lewd Legs (+Augmented)
NaughtyVer.: 2.2 (Closed Legs)
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ok...zCdFCRgyFBKB36
Author: PrettyKitty
Comments: Few things to keep in mind with this. It's not absolutely perfect. If you equip any top piece that hides the belt, the model wigs out. Until I find a way to stop that from happening, I've no choice but to leave it (Why use this if you're going to hide the belt anyway?). This edit applies to both Aiming and Scouting, and each augmented version. Lastly, this is a raw model edit. The ass on the nude legs is bigger than it is on the pants, so I had to make some modifications to the belt to make up for that. You may get clipping with certain poses, but there isn't a lot I can do about that.

Mod: Coliseum Galerus & Light Steel Galerus Lewd Body
NaughtyVer.: 2.2 (Small/Medium/Large Chest)
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I6...Ua1mfCdNT9wgZT
Comments: Works for both the Coliseum and Light Steel Galerus. You only need to import for Coliseum, and it will automatically apply to Light Steel. If you equip a full helmet with this, meaning one that hides the neck, the model will spazz out a little. Until a way to mitigate that is found out, there is nothing I can do about it.

Mod: Coliseum Subligar & Light Steel Subligar Lewd Legs V1.5
NaughtyVer.: 2.2 (Closed/Open/Gaping Legs)
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bk...V8_MgHtw0X_7La
Comments: Works for both the Coliseum and Light Steel subligars. You only need to import for Coliseum, and it will automatically apply to Light Steel.

Mod: Bridesmaid's Tights Nude Stockings
NaughtyVer.: 2.2 (Closed/Open/Gaping Legs)
Compatible Races:: Midlander, Highlander, Au Ra, Miqo'te, Roegadyn, Elezen
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i1...sNzTiJt-NsRnB6
Comments: For all your fancy needs.

Mod: PK's Barbell Body Piercing Set (Nipples + Naval)
NaughtyVer.: 2.2 (Small/Medium/Large)+Sel'sCurvyBody
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R5...xuimiqWJRIa9f_
Comments: The piercing is added onto the main nude body, thus breast scaling will also scale the size of the nipple piercings. Because these piercings are on the base body, they are removed when you equip a chest piece, including ones that show breast/belly. Eventually I may make pierced versions for each one, we'll see. Lastly lastly, 96 different ColorSets are supplied, each matching the name and color of the available dyes in the game itself, excluding metallic dyes. The naval piercing is new, so be sure to give feedback based on it's position. Adding a piercing to a flat texture with no depth is rough. Also in regards to the location of the piercing, Au Ra's belly texture is apparently located lower than the other races. Since they all share the same model, this made it really hard to line up the piercing where it would both look fine for Au Ra and the other races at once. I essentially had to work around Au Ra, being why Miqo/Hyur/whatever's piercing might look low compared to theirs.

Mod: New Lady's Clogs
NaughtyVer.: 2.1+
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gs...0Z-kTNJfn_DeDJ
Comments: Replaces the old Lady's Clogs with a new model and updated feet. Some minor clipping might occur with the red straps, will work on those as I spot them.

Mod: Open Moonfire Halter
NaughtyVer.: 2.2+ (Small)
Compatible Races:: Midlander, Highlander, Au Ra, Miqo'te, Roegadyn, Elezen, Lalafel
Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UB...ukQPCaJYgCw7Wj
Author: General Races: Liinko /// Lalafell: Eavy
Comments: Removes the bra portion of the Moonfire Halter. Currently only for Small chest size and Lalafell. Support for other chest sizes may eventually come.

Last edited by PrettyKitty; Today at 03:24 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PrettyKitty For This Useful Post:
Anz (01-04-2018), crinton (01-08-2018), D4rkLink (01-01-2018), Hagiwara (01-14-2018), komch (01-05-2018), Lazaruz (01-04-2018), Lyntz (01-08-2018), P4R4D0X3 (01-04-2018)
Old 12-31-2017, 07:26 PM   #4
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Changelog

1/16/2018 - Added Open Moonfire Halter for Small Chest sizes and Lalafell.
1/16/2018 - Added New Lady's Clogs under Models.

1/8/2018 - Added Cleaned up Normal/Diffuse Maps under Textures.
1/8/2018 - Added Coliseum Subligar & Light Steel Subligar Lewd Legs V1.5 which fixes issues with mesh spazzing when ankle height boots are equipped. A version without ankle plating is also included.
1/8/2018 - Added Barbell Nipple Piercings V2 for Small/Medium/Large chest sizes. Includes support for Curvier Bodies mod. This is replacing the old version, so that one will no longer be available.

1/5/2018 - Added Barbell Nipple Piercing (Black) for Medium/Large chest size.
1/5/2018 - Added Barbell Nipple Piercing (Black) for Small chest size.

1/4/2018 - Fixed a problem with Coliseum Subligar Lewd Body Large Chest version.
1/4/2018 - Added Coliseum Subligar Lewd Body with Small/Medium/Large chest variants.
1/4/2018 - Added Open/Gaping legs to Coliseum Subligar Lewd Legs.
1/4/2018 - Added Bridesmaid's Tights Stockings for Closed/Open/Gaping legs.

Last edited by PrettyKitty; Today at 03:13 AM.
Old 01-04-2018, 01:43 AM   #5
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Troubleshooting

Last edited by PrettyKitty; 01-04-2018 at 02:09 AM.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:09 AM   #6
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

1 more
Old 01-04-2018, 09:34 PM   #7
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

1 more reserved.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:57 PM   #8
Minalinsky
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I was trying to delete off the remaining metal plate on the middle of the Coliseum Subligar mod you made, but I'm running into issues since this is the first time I've tried something like this.

I imported it into Blender, deleted off the vertices pertaining the center metal plate, exported it back out and then put it into Textools but the whole thing just goes invisible. If I try to go ingame my entire lower half is missing. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm certain I didn't actually delete off the entire mesh in blender because it still shows the rest, so I have no clue what's up.
Old Today, 03:34 AM   #9
PrettyKitty
Secretly A Lizard
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minalinsky View Post
I was trying to delete off the remaining metal plate on the middle of the Coliseum Subligar mod you made, but I'm running into issues since this is the first time I've tried something like this.

I imported it into Blender, deleted off the vertices pertaining the center metal plate, exported it back out and then put it into Textools but the whole thing just goes invisible. If I try to go ingame my entire lower half is missing. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm certain I didn't actually delete off the entire mesh in blender because it still shows the rest, so I have no clue what's up.
Textools doesn't have proper support for Blender yet, and I don't use Blender either.
Old Today, 10:30 AM   #10
Minalinsky
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty View Post
Textools doesn't have proper support for Blender yet, and I don't use Blender either.
Oh, what should I be using to do what I'm trying to do then? I actually ended up completely breaking my game with further tinkering <_<;;

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion