Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Archives

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Default Roripu, Roripu: A Roripu Reborn

Some of you might remember my previous work on Roripu, Roripu: A young Lalafell's strange, erotic, journey from Ul'dah to Gridania. Well now with the upcoming beta for A Realm Reborn, it's that time again for Roripu to explore a new world.

A Neko-Sentai Community Project!
Roripu, Roripu isn't about Roripu Totapu, despite the name! While Roripu plays the main lead primarily, she works more as the glue keeping everyone else's characters and stories together, and that's where YOU come in! Whether it's a major, minor, or one time appearance in these stories, I'm looking for other like-minded (that's perverted) FFXIV players to join in on the stories here! If you have a character you think would make an excellent addition to our cast, let me know via PM or by just posting in this thread. Remember to tell me as much as you can about your character, or, if you prefer, let me design your character's personality for you based on your image of him or her.

The most important thing to me, aside from writing entertaining stories, is to keep your characters, in character. Chapters involving your character will always be forwarded to you and other participants ahead of time before they're posted on the forums to make sure I don't break any image you have of them.

With that said, it's important to remember that Roripu, Roripu is a erotic-comedy. If your character isn't able to join in on parody and silly situations, they probably won't fit in here. If you're still interested in participating, even if only for a short time, please SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE!

I love you long time!

Currently Running Story Arcs

The Lover's Lounge

X Marks the Spot

CURRENT RECURRING CHARACTERS
Community Characters are in RED
Roripu Exclusive Characters are in BLUE

Roripu Totapu: A tiny "young" Lalafell somehow forced into working for a powerful Demon named King Riddus that resides somewhere in the underworld of Hydaelyn. Spiteful, smart mouthed, sarcastic, and easily annoyed, Roripu is far from the ideal choice for Riddus' latest dastardly plans to conquer the women of Eorzea. Serving as Riddus' number one in his evil and perverse plans upon the surface, Roripu must begrudgingly make attempts to coax women down into Riddus' domain. Despite her entirely non-sexy attitude and appearance (in her opinion), sex and all manner of perverse activities have a way of happening everywhere she goes. The work of her master perhaps?

Prince Sitri: A small imp within Riddus' legions that willingly serves his master and acts as his eyes on Roripu's efforts. Sitri is a brash, rude, demeaning, dim-witted, pathological liar, and to top it all off, is also Riddus' number two in his efforts to score with the women of the above world. Sitri possesses the power to look into the thoughts of men and women and stir desire within them to some degree, but the results are often not what Sitri expects or desires himself.

King Riddus: A Demon King residing in Hydaelyn. He assumes the form of a male Highlander most often and prefers to hide his real form from others. He is extremely perverse, but lacking in wisdom about the world above, Riddus desires women but has no idea how to obtain them. Riddus would be described best as a mad scientist, without the brains. While Riddus is able to easily develop elaborate schemes to conquer the world his plans to get a peek up a woman's skirt or into a woman's shower are typically full of holes, much to his dismay. His desire for women isn't made any easier by the fact that Riddus becomes a complete louse when he nears his goals, often sweating profusely like a greedy, gluttonous pig. Despite all of this, Riddus is actually quite different from other Demons and proves to be a dependable and understanding master of the demonic legions.

Shippuu Hecatonchires: The "Demon" residing on the world above. Shippuu is an experienced male Lalafell. Shippuu lives day to day on misc. jobs to pay for his exorbitant bar tabs. Interested in only himself, his next paycheck, and easy women... unless they're Lalafell. Shippuu has a tendency to get into situations he regrets getting involved in. Situations that don't net him any much needed gil or desirable women. Regardless, Shippuu is a fighter, and begrudgingly sticks it out until the very end... perhaps there is more honor and dignity to this womanizer than he'd like you to believe...

Ronberku Vantarius: Ronberku is a rude, arrogant, yet daring and passionate Elezen blacksmith that inhabits any place where young women might reside. Whenever Ronberku isn't putting his hammer to the strongest metals, he's putting his hand to the firmest asses he can find, often resulting in a black eye. Ronberku isn't one to mince words, and instead finds himself charging into battle, his work, or bed chambers all over Eorzea.

Nanami Takanaru: A beautiful, young, rich, and naive Miqo'te convinced to come to Ul'dah with her family inheritance to exploit Ul'dah's vast riches. Nanami is good natured, honest, and polite but physically disadvantaged in comparison to the sea of adventurer's inhabiting Eorzea. Nanami is eternally forgiving and accepting toward her lover's vices, Kilei Twiddle, and without her negative influence, she would be the epitome of a pure and wonderful maiden... however Eorzea has a way of demolishing pure and wonderful maidens.

Kilei Twiddle: Strong, stubborn, snide, yet playful, Kilei Twiddle is one of thousands of Miqote adventurers present in Eorzea. Kilei is good at just about everything she puts her mind too, except succeeding. It seems everywhere Kilei goes, disaster is only moments away. Nanami inheriting a fortune was some of the greatest news Kilei had ever fallen upon. Hoping to help Nanami protect her fortune, the two swiftly left their angry relatives behind them for the shores of Eorzea. Sadly, disaster also knows how to catch a ferry.

Rokku Basuta: Most adventuring male Miqo'te in Eorzea are judged based on their small stature and flirtatious disposition, but not Rokku Basuta. Standing several feet shorter than the mightiest of adventurers is trivial to him, when all of them would bow to his strength, his speed, and his will. Rokku grew up, determined to crush every stereotype pitted against him and become greater than the men and women who inspired his growth and appetite for strength. Rokku's legendary prowess in combat has granted him the ire and respect of other men, and the adoration of women all over Eorzea, much to his dismay. While other men would dream to have the kind of female attention Rokku has, Rokku shrinks in fear at the horde of his adoring female (and male) fanbase. Having maintained his virginity for his entire life, the thought of that moment, and the chance that he may not measure up to his unparalleled prowess in battle absolutely petrify him with fear. What's a reluctant celebrity to do?

Lolly & Pop Candy: Lolly and Pop are a pair of female highway robbers well known along the routes leading through Gridania's forested region. No one is sure exactly which one is Lolly and which one is Pop, but they obviously have no relations, as one is a Roegadyn and the other a Highlander. As members of the infamous all-female Candy gang, the duo has a soft spot for beating the hell out of men. People love to speculate about the two of them and their relationship, but even a mere mention of the word sex or the parts that play a vital role in the act will have these two paralyzed with shame, and with the way they dress, the topic of sex has a way of popping up a lot around them.

The Gonnehilds: Johannes and Aeliana Gonnehild are an odd pair to say the least. They (or at least Aeliana) work very hard to remain incognito everywhere they go, and for good reason. You wouldn't know it to look at them, a Hyur husband and Lalafell wife, but the Gonnehild's are some of the most successful thieves in all of Eorzea. Aeliana is the mastermind behind their elaborate plans, with her devious and manipulative personality, no amount of Gil is beyond her tiny reach. Johannes lacks all of Aeliana's strengths in mind, but makes up for them in matter. With his full beard and handsome physique, Johannes always has his wife's safety, and interests at heart. While Aeliana pulls the strings and Johannes performs the physical labor, these two always find their way into some of the most impenetrable vaults and purses where ever it is they go... even the undesirable ones.

Sordix Vile-Eye: Sordix is a elder male Goblin bounty hunter that travels far and wide across Eorzea seeking easy targets for big rewards. Sordix, being an older sort, has seen a lot of hard times throughout his extended lifespan and looks down his snout at these new fangled adventurers dismissing them as nothing but a weakness in this latest generation. No one knows how old exactly Sordix is, and even his fellow goblins speak of him with some mystery, but no one denies that Sordix, despite his grumpy, old and beaten personality, is youthful at heart and quick to the chase when a target is caught within his Vile-Eye.

Gagusho the Explorer: Gagusho is a young female Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te. Early in her education as a Arcanist, Gagusho decided she'd be better off learning through experience than in the classroom... with other students... people! Gagusho may be a natural in her craft and spells, but a natural at conversation and society at large, she is not. Shy and reclusive Gagusho prefers to keep people at a distance, and the dangerous wildlife outside city walls, a little closer than most would consider normal. Nothing interests Gagusho more than the behavior... and the unmentionables... of the wildlife that make Eorzea such a beautiful and diverse continent. With her analytically eye on all the animals around her, Gagusho is sure to keep very accurate and in-depth information for future generations to enjoy for ages. Welcome to Gagusho's Wildlife Encyclopedia!

A RORIPU REBORN [NEW]
GAGUSHO'S WILDLIFE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF EORZEA [NEW]
NOTE: Every volume of Gagusho's Encyclopedia contains Bestiality.
  • Volume 1 - Chocobo
  • Volume 2 - Salamander

STRANGE, EROTIC JOURNEY [OLD]

Last edited by Roripu, Roripu; 02-27-2013 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Updated Current Characters
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Roripu, Roripu For This Useful Post:
Dreadnot (01-20-2013), ffxiAhleah (01-17-2013), Groovechampion (01-07-2013), Jmbrandon (02-21-2013), Kanikou (01-08-2013), kaolla11 (02-05-2013), Khiinroye (03-05-2013), Kyrial (01-07-2013), Marchien (01-08-2013), Nijiru (01-07-2013), Panini (01-07-2013), pit_viper1 (01-07-2013), Rokku (01-08-2013), Rurutani (05-31-2014), Shippuu (01-07-2013), Sunstone28 (01-07-2013), Vydos (01-07-2013), Wren (07-12-2014)
Old 01-07-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
Vydos
Pervert Blacksmith!
Forum Member

Woot! Glad to see the future return of Roripu's stories!
I'll be sure to offer my character for ideas.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
Shippuu
They say he's got to Go!
Forum Member

So uh...where do I sign?
Old 01-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
Panini
Q of The Continuum
Forum Member

Yes... SO MUCH YES~!!
Old 01-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #5
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippuu View Post
So uh...where do I sign?
Suggestions are always welcome via PMs!

If you or anyone wants to help in some other way other than just tossing ideas my way, I'd love that as well.

MAYBE YOU COULD JUST WRITE AND DRAW THE WHOLE THING FOR ME SHIPPUU. I'LL JUST RELAX AND TAKE CREDIT FOR IT!
The Following User Says Thank You to Roripu, Roripu For This Useful Post:
Gulkeeva (01-07-2013)
Old 01-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #6
Shippuu
They say he's got to Go!
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roripu, Roripu View Post
MAYBE YOU COULD JUST WRITE AND DRAW THE WHOLE THING FOR ME SHIPPUU. I'LL JUST RELAX AND TAKE CREDIT FOR IT!
Story. of. my life.

But yes, I'm willing to help in any way.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #7
pit_viper1
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

OMG I am so looking forward to this ^.^ I missed your writing so much Roripu. I will be sending you a PM shortly.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #8
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 5,357 Times in 2,726 Posts

Quote:
Suggestions are always welcome via PMs!

If you or anyone wants to help in some other way other than just tossing ideas my way, I'd love that as well.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #9
Groovechampion
just a lowly ffxi artist
Forum Member

Dat... everything!
Old 01-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #10
Nijiru
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I can PM you a character idea or two if you want. Also, who is Sir Finn-Oliver?
Old 01-07-2013, 09:31 PM   #11
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nijiru View Post
Also, who is Sir Finn-Oliver?
Who is Sir Finn-Oliver?

Click image for larger version

Name:	If you have to ask.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	118337

WHO IS SIR FINN-OLIVER?!

(He's a dumb Dodo who wears a sugarloaf hat and rapes people who dare to wear the same majestic hat as he)
Old 01-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #12
Nijiru
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Ah, him. Good thing I refuse to wear a dunce cap, uh, I mean sugarloaf hat. :P Ya, let's go with that. :3
Old 01-07-2013, 09:51 PM   #13
pit_viper1
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Who is Sir Finn-Oliver?

Attachment 118337

WHO IS SIR FINN-OLIVER?!

(He's a dumb Dodo who wears a sugarloaf hat and rapes people who dare to wear the same majestic hat as he)
My character wore the sugarloaf just to spite him... She didn't walk right for weeks...
Old 01-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #14
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Updated OP with some characters who've volunteered themselves!

Thanks for everyone's support so far!
Old 01-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #15
Vydos
Pervert Blacksmith!
Forum Member

I just need to sleep over one night and I already see a sizeable cast of characters beside my own elezen lol. I'm looking forward to everyone's future stories and antics.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #16
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydos View Post
I just need to sleep over one night and I already see a sizeable cast of characters beside my own elezen lol. I'm looking forward to everyone's future stories and antics.
I'm almost afraid to keep asking for more. WHY DO SO MANY OF YOU LIKE CAT GIRLS?!

It's sickening!

I had to stop at Rokku because if I had kept going, there woulda been 5 cat girls up there, 1 Elezen, and 2 Lalafell, and I guess technically 1 Highlander since Riddus disguises as one.

Is there no balance?!

(I still love you guys ;_;)
Old 01-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #17
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 5,357 Times in 2,726 Posts

Quote:
I'm almost afraid to keep asking for more. WHY DO SO MANY OF YOU LIKE CAT GIRLS?!

It's sickening!

I had to stop at Rokku because if I had kept going, there woulda been 5 cat girls up there, 1 Elezen, and 2 Lalafell, and I guess technically 1 Highlander since Riddus disguises as one.

Is there no balance?!

Suddenly cat girls... CAT GIRLS EVERYWHERE!

Looks like it'll be a interesting story overall though
Old 01-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #18
Vydos
Pervert Blacksmith!
Forum Member

Quote:

It's sickening!

Is there no balance?!

Doesn't really suprise me lol. And that makes my elezen all the more special!
Although it would be nice to seem some hyurs and elezen. Perhaps later on you'll get more variety with the new missing genders.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #19
Roripu, Roripu
Erotic Retainer
Forum Member

I'm thinking about making a Female Highlander and Female Roegadyn duo. Not lovers, just buddies.... like strong arm buddies who beat the shit out of men cause they think it's funny.

That sorta thing. They just refuse to acknowledge themselves as lesbians, or having anything more than a friendship between them.

They'd both prolly have a few screws loose in their head.

Last edited by Roripu, Roripu; 01-08-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #20
Vydos
Pervert Blacksmith!
Forum Member

Quote:
I'm thinking about making a Female Highlander and Female Roegadyn duo. Not lovers, just buddies.... like strong arm buddies who beat the shit out of men cause they think it's funny.

That sorta thing. They just refuse to acknowledge themselves as lesbians, or having anything more than a friendship between them.

They'd both prolly have a few screws loose in their head.
They could definately fill the role of the odd female characters in the story. I demand a story with Ron and Shippuu encountering them at the same time! It seems like a situation filled with silly humor and random pervertedness. The women loving duo versus the men hating one. Let the battle begin! *rings the bell*

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Archives