Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 10-11-2017, 01:19 PM   #1301
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post
Kinda doubt it but does anyone know where I can find a download for the model featured here? I realize retextured models rarely if ever have a public download.

The one with a white dress. I have what I THINK is the original where it's multi coloured. But I like the white one more and one issue I have with mine is she seems so red. Like her skin has this weird red glow, and none of the texture/material #s in pmd edit SHOW a red bias, it's just kinda there.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/5359527092
well the link you posted has no [at least for me] leads
I'm not sure what you're talking about in the latter parts, remove the spa's or toons, if the model doesn't match the texture in color, there IS some setting making it red somewhere.

Last edited by guthix; 10-11-2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:03 PM   #1302
Yuki98
Forum Member

Default More Model Help

Does anyone know how to make the base bone move the model as well as all the other bones without applying weight to them. I've applied weight to certain bones but now those bones (and weighted Materials) don't move with the main bone when moving the model. Plz help
Old 10-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #1303
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki98 View Post
Does anyone know how to make the base bone move the model as well as all the other bones without applying weight to them. I've applied weight to certain bones but now those bones (and weighted Materials) don't move with the main bone when moving the model. Plz help
That sounds like a bone parenting issue. Are the bones you weighted new bones that you made? You might need to have them parented to the master bone or the correct one that it should be parented to (for example, the head if you made a hair bone). Check if the parent bone says -1.
The Following User Says Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Yuki98 (10-12-2017)
Old 10-12-2017, 09:12 PM   #1304
Yuki98
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
That sounds like a bone parenting issue. Are the bones you weighted new bones that you made? You might need to have them parented to the master bone or the correct one that it should be parented to (for example, the head if you made a hair bone). Check if the parent bone says -1.
Yep that was the problem, Thanks for the help
Old 10-15-2017, 09:13 PM   #1305
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

So, I know this might be too early for this, but I'm gonna throw this out there anyway.

Any chance someone could rip this model

from this game? That would be so awesome.

I would do it, but I don't have a PS4 or have any idea how to rip models from ps4 games.
Old 10-16-2017, 03:21 AM   #1306
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
So, I know this might be too early for this, but I'm gonna throw this out there anyway.

Any chance someone could rip this model

from this game? That would be so awesome.

I would do it, but I don't have a PS4 or have any idea how to rip models from ps4 games.
ripped models look terrible
I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're better off making one from spare model parts...
Old 10-16-2017, 11:44 PM   #1307
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

So I decided to stop procrastinating and put my edits on tstorage, and... this keeps happening.

I allowed all the scripts on the page with NoScript, but I can't get it past like 1.3MB uploaded before this happens. Most of the time it doesn't even start.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wtftstorage.png
Views:	16
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	187427  
Old 10-17-2017, 10:51 AM   #1308
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
So I decided to stop procrastinating and put my edits on tstorage, and... this keeps happening.

I allowed all the scripts on the page with NoScript, but I can't get it past like 1.3MB uploaded before this happens. Most of the time it doesn't even start.
yeah its not that reliable, that's why I don't use it.

you can simply use the link from this forum.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:41 PM   #1309
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
yeah its not that reliable, that's why I don't use it.

you can simply use the link from this forum.
I didn't want to bash Nekosentai's bandwidth, or attract any unwanted white knights.

I'll try mediafire, I used to use it a long time ago but I stopped after they got stupid with the pop-ups etc. If I can't get that to work either then I'll use the link.
Old Yesterday, 12:07 AM   #1310
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
I didn't want to bash Nekosentai's bandwidth, or attract any unwanted white knights.

I'll try mediafire, I used to use it a long time ago but I stopped after they got stupid with the pop-ups etc. If I can't get that to work either then I'll use the link.
asked gulkeva the same questions, he said it was fine.
he was cool even, when a few of my spicier uploads brought some unwanted attention to the website.
Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM   #1311
Drake686
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Does anybody know what happened to Iwara.tv? It just disappeared today and I can't find any info on why.
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #1312
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I just tried it and got a connection reset error. It's probably either a technical problem with their servers, or a DoS.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM   #1313
badboy945400
Forum Member

looks like its down due some copyright shit and site will move to an other hoster
this was posted on mmd thread at 4chan dont know if its the real deal

Hello all,

Iwara is currently down because of complications with the server's hosting provider. I am in talks with them now, but worst case we will restore from a backup and continue as normal with a new home.

The problem: A copyright holder reported an issue directly to my server's hosting, rather than getting in touch with us beforehand. That led to our host reviewing the copyrighted page (which was uploaded a year ago), and happens to be a lolicon product. They locked our server until further notice. The video in question does in fact violate copyright and should not have been uploaded, but was overlooked.

Whatever the outcome with current server, we will be moving to a new main server hosting provider. I have already spoken to them about possible issues and they have agreed to allow all content in compliance with USA/California law and freedom of speech and/or expression.

While technically not in violation of french law, current host has every right to deny any content they choose.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat