Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 01-24-2015, 05:29 PM   #1
Lahan
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default A .dat question

I do not even know where to go to ask this question so I am trying here. I want to change a few .dat's. AltanaView does not show the .dat's I want to change. How can I find the # of these .dat's? Like the folder/folder/number "address"

I need them for the Cizin Mail +1, Cizin Mufflers +1, and Cizin Breeches +1. These may be the same as the normal pieces like the AF Drachen / Vishap and relic Wyrm / Pteroslaver are identical. (Used DRG because that is my main)

Oddly enough AltanaView does show my Yaoyotl Helm at 1 292 25,
and my Whirlpool Greaves at 1 292 31

It does show two Furia sets but they are not the Cizin set.

Or is there some other program I need to use besides AltanaView?

Any help would rock thanks.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:44 AM   #2
ffxiAhleah
The Rump Whisperer
Forum Member

Hmmm, my first step of advice would be to double-check your edition of Altana Viewer. My current version shows roughly 12 sets of the Synergy Armor, or rather, 12 different versions each of chest/legs/feet/hands/head in all 3 colors (Ebon/Furia/Ebur).

So if your only seeing 2 sets, your simply missing the one its using, cause the Cizin set is indeed one of the Furia sets. It's likely the ones that simply match up via the armorpiece designation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahan
I need them for the Cizin Mail +1, Cizin Mufflers +1, and Cizin Breeches +1.
Try Furia Mail (1-235-79.dat), Furia Mufflers (1-235-91.dat), and Furia Breeches (1-235-103.dat)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Furia Set.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	156004  
Old 01-26-2015, 06:23 PM   #3
Lahan
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

ffxiAhleah thanks for the info!! You got it I do not know how I missed that before sorry. BUT I found the hands at 1 235 31 and the legs at 1 235 43.

Thanks again for the help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lahan For This Useful Post:
ffxiAhleah (01-26-2015)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section