Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Old 06-06-2016, 02:28 AM   #3281
Tohihroyu
Futa Princess
Forum Member

Tumblr: cuddleroyu

Got a bunch of mons to 30, kinda sad they are no longer bothering with mon, it gives you something to do when you want a break from grinding things to i119 or hunting blu spells...I still have yet to go vs players...but since hardly anyone plays maybe I'll be "safe" for gathering more infamy? cause with the cap I can't get the final crab mons (CC crab & red cc crab)
The Following User Says Thank You to Tohihroyu For This Useful Post:
cechallengverni (06-30-2016)
Old 06-06-2016, 07:18 PM   #3282
Kyrial
Azure Princess
Forum Member

Twitter: KyrialArthian

Even back when you'd regularly see others leveling MONs, there were never players going after MONs. And even if they did, unless it was a very well geared/organized full PT (possibly alliance), you'd destroy them anyway. So yes, it's totally safe to level in Belligerency. It's also the fastest place to level (well, Buburimu Peninsula is), though it can get pretty boring just leveling on the same mobs in the same area forever, so the last couple times I played Monstrosity, I went to different zones and leveled the old-fashioned way.

As for my recent achievements, I got more BLM gear and now I'm working on getting my gearswap lua set up so I can actually play. :P Hoping for a double CP campaign soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyrial For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #3283
Tohihroyu
Futa Princess
Forum Member

Tumblr: cuddleroyu

Pup finally 99, so all jobs done on my Galka I wanted to level, other than maybe drk just for fun.

almost all mons 30 now on main. Sub runs out around the 28th, i'll resub around the time of Summerfest if there's anything new or anything I might have missed before.

Sucks they are done with trusts though, getting the other beastmen as trusts woulda been nice. An Orc drg since there is only one (2 if you join Flaravia(sp) Unity ) and a Quadav drk (As Zeid is the only drk trust) hell a Quadav drk would almost work like 14's drk with its natural def boost abilities, which would make the purists cry "Buh buh muh 11!!! stop coping inferior 14"
The Following User Says Thank You to Tohihroyu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2016, 03:45 AM   #3284
Kyrial
Azure Princess
Forum Member

Got Myrkr for my BLM. Still hoping for a double CP campaign to start up... come on, SE!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyrial For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2016, 01:22 AM   #3285
Inoiasak
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Got my fishing from 45 to 86 in about a week; mostly thanks to a good guide and fisherman's feast + pelican ring.

Along the way I leveled synergy from 25 to 31, bought a fisherman's apron and waders with guild points, and upgraded the apron to a smock. I got the noddy ring from Zaldon myself, and bought the puffin ring. Also got some gloves through RoE tenacity challenges that decrease the chances of your rod breaking.

Right now I'm doing some MMM in between skilling to hopefully get the fishing rings voucher 8 drops that with making catching fish for Ebisu items easier.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #3286
Kyrial
Azure Princess
Forum Member

Got my leather and woodworking to 70, now just need to do bone and alchemy... currently bone is 60 and alchemy 51. Also working on alchemy GP, for the skill+1 club and anima synthesis. Maaaaybe Trituration.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:48 PM   #3287
Leadleaf
I've a boner rn
Forum Member

Twitter: ErilsaA
Tumblr: erilsa

Got all my vagary clears tonight.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff