Notices

Old 05-30-2016, 05:59 PM   #61
Semen Demon
XMan Milk MephistophelesX
Forum Member

Default sage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubsterwulf View Post
i am not sure what you aqre talking about anymore we might be speaking about 2 diffrnt things
How I have understood what you were trying to say/ask it is:
You were under the assumption the video belonged to me: it does not.
You were under the assumption there was no method to get static addresses: see "pointer".
If you can point out where the miscommunication is please do so

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-30-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-31-2016, 06:03 AM   #62
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Demon View Post
How I have understood what you were trying to say/ask it is:
You were under the assumption the video belonged to me: it does not.
You were under the assumption there was no method to get static addresses: see "pointer".
If you can point out where the miscommunication is please do so
yes had the idea the video was your i apologize
and i was unaware about the trainer you had developed
(if only i was earlier and grabbed it before you took it down)

would had saved allot of time looking for the floats each time :p
does your tool also cover male characters since i havnt been able to edited values of those since i only learned here how to do the females.

anyway kudos to your work i like the things what i hear about it if only i could experience it my self
Old 05-31-2016, 07:18 AM   #63
Semen Demon
XMan Milk MephistophelesX
Forum Member

Default ill upload a 3.3, i kind of dont wanna see yoshi p cry tho so it wont be same day

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubsterwulf View Post
ydoes your tool also cover male characters since i havnt been able to edited values of those since i only learned here how to do the females.
I have the OP copypastad, here is the feature list, the image is outdated
{Feature List}
Spoiler: show

All races, sexes (this includes random mobs)
Bust(Breast) XYZ
Hair RGB
Eye RGB
Skin RGB
Lips RGB
Face tattoo/Limbal RGB
Weapon XYZ
Weapon RGB
Weapon glow RGB
Body Size
Ears/Tail Size
Visor Glow/Orientation(in radians)
Muscle tone
Character Name Height/Render Distance
Character Render Distance
Camera Height
Camera FoV(Min,Max,Current)
Camera Zoom(Min,Max,Current)
Camera Angle(Min,Max,Current)
That's all the shit with values you can change, here come buttons with some short explanations
Reset All - Resets to value at launch of app
Preset "" - Presets (Rin is the one I like)
lock Gear - Used for gear(load for example), locks currently equipped gear values
lock Weapon - locks currently equipped weapon(might not work for all weapons, try playing around a bit)
enable Weapon Glow - locks and allows for editing of primary&secondary glows
enable Cam+name - Used to be able to change camera+character name height values
Weapon Freeze - Freezes weapon in the place it was when you equip a new weapon
lock Pose/Emote - Freezes Pose/Emote respectively(has funny side-effects)
Freeze all - freezes all values as what they are, be careful, it's easy to crash your game with this
Glow when sheathed - makes the weapon glow even when sheathed
New Emperor's Weapon - so good only the brightest of minds can see it
Weapon in hand when sheathed - holding a huge axe casually has never been this easy
Weapon effect toggles - have a relic weapon or primal weapon, but don't like the effect? this will fix that
Change appearance per player name - using the dropdown list (also works for NPC's)

Worn Gear

Using values from XIVdb or using the Model ID sheet, you can change your gear to be anything you want!(for XIVdb mode: provided you have your character menu open, you can close it after changes have been applied, please don't rapid fire, there's delays there in place so that your system has time to load the gear before it does some magic shit in the background)
Dyes - refer to the list linko posted over in his thread, or the table that should be included when you launch the app
Model IDs - also refer to the list linko posted in his thread, or press the button that contains a link to the table

Quicksave/Quickload - saves values to a file in the origin directory of the trainer, these can be copied to be used as saves, I will implement proper load/save later

Last edited by Semen Demon; 05-31-2016 at 07:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Semen Demon For This Useful Post:
wubsterwulf (05-31-2016)
Old 05-31-2016, 12:26 PM   #64
wubsterwulf
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semen Demon View Post
I have the OP copypastad, here is the feature list, the image is outdated
{Feature List}

All races, sexes (this includes random mobs)
Bust(Breast) XYZ
Hair RGB
Eye RGB
Skin RGB
Lips RGB
Face tattoo/Limbal RGB
Weapon XYZ
Weapon RGB
Weapon glow RGB
Body Size
Ears/Tail Size
Visor Glow/Orientation(in radians)
Muscle tone
Character Name Height/Render Distance
Character Render Distance
Camera Height
Camera FoV(Min,Max,Current)
Camera Zoom(Min,Max,Current)
Camera Angle(Min,Max,Current)
That's all the shit with values you can change, here come buttons with some short explanations
Reset All - Resets to value at launch of app
Preset "" - Presets (Rin is the one I like)
lock Gear - Used for gear(load for example), locks currently equipped gear values
lock Weapon - locks currently equipped weapon(might not work for all weapons, try playing around a bit)
enable Weapon Glow - locks and allows for editing of primary&secondary glows
enable Cam+name - Used to be able to change camera+character name height values
Weapon Freeze - Freezes weapon in the place it was when you equip a new weapon
lock Pose/Emote - Freezes Pose/Emote respectively(has funny side-effects)
Freeze all - freezes all values as what they are, be careful, it's easy to crash your game with this
Glow when sheathed - makes the weapon glow even when sheathed
New Emperor's Weapon - so good only the brightest of minds can see it
Weapon in hand when sheathed - holding a huge axe casually has never been this easy
Weapon effect toggles - have a relic weapon or primal weapon, but don't like the effect? this will fix that
Change appearance per player name - using the dropdown list (also works for NPC's)

Worn Gear

Using values from XIVdb or using the Model ID sheet, you can change your gear to be anything you want!(for XIVdb mode: provided you have your character menu open, you can close it after changes have been applied, please don't rapid fire, there's delays there in place so that your system has time to load the gear before it does some magic shit in the background)
Dyes - refer to the list linko posted over in his thread, or the table that should be included when you launch the app
Model IDs - also refer to the list linko posted in his thread, or press the button that contains a link to the table

Quicksave/Quickload - saves values to a file in the origin directory of the trainer, these can be copied to be used as saves, I will implement proper load/save later
thats really impressive i cant wait to try it out my self
Old 11-29-2016, 11:24 PM   #65
kindwick
Forum Member

I have never used Cheat Engine before...a video tutorial of enhancing breast size for most if not all races would be much appreciated!!!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:21 PM   #66
kindwick
Forum Member

With a little help from some out our wonderful members, I was finally able to get this to work for the Miqo'te...found the permanent address for bust size. Now I just have to pin down the addresses for the other non-child-looking races. I will post pics and vids once I hit 10 or more posts!
Old 12-12-2016, 04:14 AM   #67
syris748
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindwick View Post
With a little help from some out our wonderful members, I was finally able to get this to work for the Miqo'te...found the permanent address for bust size. Now I just have to pin down the addresses for the other non-child-looking races. I will post pics and vids once I hit 10 or more posts!
Permanent as in once you zone it stays on? Cause thats already been done or permanent as in you do it once on cheat engine and it'll stay every time you log on? If the latter thats pretty damn impressive and wish you the best of luck.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:14 AM   #68
Afrancis
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I can get this to work easily with the temp one. But for the life of me I cant find the permanent one. Ive tried every method on this thread, but with no luck. I am an Au'Ra btw. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:54 PM   #69
Afrancis
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

For anyone still having trouble with this, just download the program on this forum in the general section from Semen Demon. It works perfectly and stays even when you zone. No need to search through all them addresses in cheat engine to try and find the right one.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:06 PM   #70
saisei11
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate View Post
Ragns' guide is correct.
Here's a more dummies friendly guide for finding the values in game.
Note: I'm pretty sure all races uses the same number but I only know the numbers for max bust size, you'd have to check for others.

Open cheat engine > attach it to FFXIV
Change value type to Grouped
Click Generate groupscan command
Add 3 floats to the groupscan, 1.08, 1.184, 1.2 (these are for max bust size only)
Click the 'Out of order' box at the bottom
Click Ok, then click first scan
You'll get a big list of memory locations
You want only the ones that are exact matches which will be The ones that say 1.080000043, 1.184000015, and 1.200000048
Add all of these to the bottom box.
There will be 2 memory locations in here that affect your character. A temp one that only works until you zone, this value will change your bust the instant you change the values but as soon as you zone it'll stop working and a more permanent one. The permanent one wont affect your character until you zone but will stay until you close the game. I haven't found a way to find the permanent one quicker. I just change half of them to something like to 3 and zone to see if it's one of those, rinse and repeat until you find the right one.
If you follow Phates instructions like I did, I noticed that even though the addresses change each time you run the game, the position it falls in sequence when you add all the results to the bottom pane is the same. This means that once you've tracked down and located the 3 values that will stay permanent(zoning one) note where it falls in the list in that second pane.

IE- When I do it, the 91st, 92nd and 93rd addresses are the 3 permanent boob modifiers. So every time i run 14 and CE, i just do the scan, add the found values to the second pane count to 90, then change the next 3 values. You can also scan the exact numbers rather than just the 2 decimal place ones suggested. Weeds out a little more records and saves the elimination process.

Shout outs to Phate for really simplifying this, I got it fairly quickly thanks to his instructions and suggestions (the change everything to 3 and walk it in was very helpful).

If anyone needs me to clarify, I check this forum roughly once or twice a week so I should eventually get back to you ^^ Happy Boobs!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxiv_06192017_194322.png
Views:	208
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	184111   Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxiv_06202017_062414.png
Views:	193
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	184112   Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxiv_06192017_224319.png
Views:	222
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	184113  

Old 08-11-2017, 11:32 AM   #71
Cilline Ver Ginelt
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya View Post
I was able to find out the easy way to find the right values. The "permament" ones are all in the huuuuuuge list of 1.08, 1.18 and 1.20 values. They're all in the same order as well.

On that list, 1st is Midlander, 2nd is Highlander, 11th Wildwood, 12th Duskwight, and so on... So here's a better look at the list.

1/2 Midlander/Highlander
11/12 Wildwood/Duskwight
21/22 Popotoes, why would anyone want to know this?
31/32 Sunseeker/Moonkeeper
41/42 Roegadames
51/52 Raen/Xaela

You'll just have to count to find the right one. I'm not sure what are the rest of the same values between these but I'm guessing they're for the character creation.

Edit: Noticed it didn't work like this inside our FC house or workshop... But always does outside the house, so I guess you need to be somewhere outside for this to work.
This doesn't seem to work for Au Ra, sadly. I'm not even sure if this managed to work for Seekers of the Sun when I did manage to get some form of this working, as it was a mix up between the other two or three suggestions. That said, could we get a more consistent solution, even if it is temporary?

Also, I noticed that entering and exiting group pose applies the changes, so you don't have to zone. Also, simply rebooting FFXIV and Cheat Engine together retained the changes I had made to the Seeker until I attempted to make more adjustments.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:40 AM   #72
Ryujiv2
Often Naked
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilline Ver Ginelt View Post
This doesn't seem to work for Au Ra, sadly. I'm not even sure if this managed to work for Seekers of the Sun when I did manage to get some form of this working
This works (or at least worked in HW, but doubt anything changed since then) for Au'ra and/or Miqote (both types) from my experience, but need to be careful to not miscount the values, or count in wrong "block" of addresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilline Ver Ginelt View Post
simply rebooting FFXIV and Cheat Engine together retained the changes I had made to the Seeker until I attempted to make more adjustments.
Rebooting FFXIV makes it reallocate memory again and the values you want to change will likely land at a different address. If you restart the game you'll want to re-do the entire thing.

As far as I know there's no way to apply these changes "permanently" as it operates on values in-memory. The one way I can think of is if someone made a script of some sorts that does all of the scans and counting etc automatically ^^;
Old 08-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #73
Ragns
Oppai Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Whenever a character isn't displayed on your screen anymore the memory for it is unallocated. You lose everything if they run beyond your draw distance in the game.

You gotta make sure to stay within the range of that said Au'ra nearby that you decided to increase their bust!

If you know someone's bust value it's easy to find it. These values work for any female:
0% = f:0.92 f:0.8 f:0.8159
25% = f:0.96 f:0.9 f:0.9079
100% = f:1.08 f:1.2 f:1.184

Also whenever the XIV servers send you the new data for any character it'll overwrite your temporary edits. I once used things like MadCHook to hijack incoming server packets but I'm way too lazy to bother with that anymore.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:59 PM   #74
Ryujiv2
Often Naked
Forum Member

If you modify correct values it modifies every playable character model (all players and NPCs using standard player models) in the game, until you exit FFXIV.

To make sure I just tested this for all races (except Roes, can't find any with boobs >.<).
Old 08-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #75
Ragns
Oppai Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujiv2 View Post
To make sure I just tested this for all races (except Roes, can't find any with boobs >.<).
Proof that Roes are flat!
Old 08-13-2017, 04:45 AM   #76
ravenloren
Computer Junkie
Forum Member

It's been a while since I posted on here but I did notice once you find your character (or a target characters) values, you can find their height/ear+tail/tone slider settings by decrementing the lowest of the 3 bust addresses by 8hex, which each following decrement controlling some slider most of the time.
Pretty neat stuff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxiv_07312017_050006.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	503.7 KB
ID:	185515   Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxiv_07312017_045754.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	472.7 KB
ID:	185516   Click image for larger version

Name:	ffxiv_07312017_043131.jpg