Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Old 12-14-2015, 07:40 PM   #1
Silvermoon
Male Taru Lover
Forum Member

Default Closure of console support

Anyone else upset by the closure of console support? Specifically 360? I feel like they are alienating the growth of the game. I mean I know they want to tone it down but forcing people to migrate to PC. I play on PC personally but I still find it strange that they are discontinuing 360. I guess it makes sense considering how long the live service has been continued for a dead console.
Also looking for new friends, possibly RP partner. I play male taru/lala in game and am looking for someone who plays something similar. I also like furry RP. PM me if interested!

Last edited by Silvermoon; 12-14-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Old 12-15-2015, 02:45 AM   #2
Kyrial
Azure Princess
Forum Member

Twitter: KyrialArthian

"Growth of the game"? They already stopped making new content after the November update. The only stuff we get anymore is stuff that doesn't require the development team. The game's done growing.

Though it'd be nice if they'd friggin change it to F2P, with that being the case. Especially once they drop console support.
Old 12-24-2015, 07:13 PM   #3
Ambermoon
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrial View Post
"Growth of the game"? They already stopped making new content after the November update. The only stuff we get anymore is stuff that doesn't require the development team. The game's done growing.

Though it'd be nice if they'd friggin change it to F2P, with that being the case. Especially once they drop console support.
They recently said updates will continue for the forseeable future. Just no more expansions.
Old 12-25-2015, 04:44 PM   #4
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Pretty much. Main story is done but side stories of some sort are still underway.

I am kind of tempted to come back and see how the game is now. But between not knowing my POL information anymore and the magic being gone, seems like a wasted effort/money to attempt to relive something that's long gone.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff