Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2016, 07:08 PM   #221
malcolmrw
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 6
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

ttp://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im2413219
Someone knows if it is possible to download this model???
malcolmrw is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 10:27 PM   #222
FadingCross
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 6
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizkid View Post
Now that I'm here, I'd like to as for a little assistance as well.
I'm having trouble with a password too. To be more precise, it's the format that is causing troubles.
If there is anyone, who could post the working password in a code tag, I would be happy.
Thanks in advance!
(By the way, the location is: bowlroll 98153)
Copy and paste this

ぬHk0331ツc

That damn C
FadingCross is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FadingCross For This Useful Post:
J&J (04-01-2016), Matadere (04-01-2016), PornulusRift (04-01-2016), Wizkid (04-01-2016)
Old 04-01-2016, 05:32 PM   #223
PornulusRift
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 42
Thanks: 31
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Default

God Damnit Jim!
Nice model though!
PornulusRift is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PornulusRift For This Useful Post:
J&J (04-01-2016)
Old 04-01-2016, 11:38 PM   #224
vgadict
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 119
Thanks: 44
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PornulusRift View Post
God Damnit Jim!
Nice model though!
How many (c)licks does it take to reach the center...
vgadict is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 06:33 AM   #225
ikesharp
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 42
Thanks: 43
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Default

its been a little bit. but what does it mean when the dl password is :カス子共通. i know it is casco common but not remembering the reference.
ikesharp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:05 PM   #226
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,036
Thanks: 32
Thanked 660 Times in 282 Posts

Default

memory blurry, but i think its one of those passwords where it was revealed once, and then every download just referenced it.

i remember one of them was "custom"
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 05:06 AM   #227
ikesharp
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 42
Thanks: 43
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
memory blurry, but i think its one of those passwords where it was revealed once, and then every download just referenced it.

i remember one of them was "custom"
Ah yes .It was just that.Somehow i had it in my mind that it was a old reference that i had forgotten. thanks again
ikesharp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:29 AM   #228
kenshin
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Please someone could offer this model. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yamatoluka.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	172493  
kenshin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 01:41 PM   #229
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,036
Thanks: 32
Thanked 660 Times in 282 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin View Post
Please someone could offer this model. Thanks in advance.
gonna need more leads there...
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 01:06 PM   #230
Break
Geranium
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 9
Twitter: azraelcake
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Hey guys, i'm new to the whole MMD community, and i've been really interested in making MMD ero videos myself^^

So i've been looking around for materials, and i figured i should ask here, as there are some things i would really like:
1. a MMD model of Nero aka red Saber from Fate/Extra CCC
2. help in finding how to get this kind of model body the iwara user だいらぐや is using
he said it is based on a mod for custom heroine or something
3. help in getting the Kuro von Einzbern model so many are using
4. advice for ahegao, felagao (blowjob face, you know with the elongated mouth) and nipple fuck if its possible in MMD (there are some 3D artists on pixiv doing it but i havent seen it in an actual video)

looking forward to getting along with you!
Break is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:07 PM   #231
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,036
Thanks: 32
Thanked 660 Times in 282 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break View Post
Hey guys, i'm new to the whole MMD community, and i've been really interested in making MMD ero videos myself^^

So i've been looking around for materials, and i figured i should ask here, as there are some things i would really like:
1. a MMD model of Nero aka red Saber from Fate/Extra CCC
2. help in finding how to get this kind of model body the iwara user だいらぐや is using
he said it is based on a mod for custom heroine or something
3. help in getting the Kuro von Einzbern model so many are using
4. advice for ahegao, felagao (blowjob face, you know with the elongated mouth) and nipple fuck if its possible in MMD (there are some 3D artists on pixiv doing it but i havent seen it in an actual video)

looking forward to getting along with you!
1. the model isnt nude and the author is doing everything in his power to keep it away from western users.
2. you need to download a game called 3d custom girl [3dcg], a bunch of mods from 4chans /jp/,hongfire or japanese 3dcg site and a model exporter that exports hardsaves from that game.
3. hardsave in attachments, didnt bother learning the conversion to mmd process
4. ahegao can be achieved with most basic facial sliders.
sucking horse face is made by creating custom bones and rigging the mouth to them [for reference check kotori. page 5, 3rd from the bottom, model thread]
as for niple fucking... i dont think mmd has the physics to pull that one off, unless its straight up cliping.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 3D CUSTOM HEROINE TYPE K.rar (29.05 MB, 214 views)
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 04:59 PM   #232
Break
Geranium
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 9
Twitter: azraelcake
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
1. the model isnt nude and the author is doing everything in his power to keep it away from western users.
2. you need to download a game called 3d custom girl [3dcg], a bunch of mods from 4chans /jp/,hongfire or japanese 3dcg site and a model exporter that exports hardsaves from that game.
3. hardsave in attachments, didnt bother learning the conversion to mmd process
4. ahegao can be achieved with most basic facial sliders.
sucking horse face is made by creating custom bones and rigging the mouth to them [for reference check kotori. page 5, 3rd from the bottom, model thread]
as for niple fucking... i dont think mmd has the physics to pull that one off, unless its straight up cliping.
1. What model do you mean? i was asking for help in regards to a Nero model in general, be it a source for one, someone i can commission for one or a guide how to make one myself
2. there are many mods for that game, would you mind linking me to the ones i need?
3. ah thanks, i've been searching for that game for a while. Whats the name of the program needed to converse it?
4. kotori? would you mind linking me? I'm new to this site and the whole stuff

well, there is that one dude on pixiv who makes a lot of image sets like that( ぞくぶつ ), so i was hoping to be pointed to a way to replicate it; if i just have the model for nipples like that i could probably put custom bones to pull it off
Break is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:03 PM   #233
Xbr
looney on the loose
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: disneyland
Posts: 92
Thanks: 5
Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts

Default

you guys talking about two different saber

[FATE/Apocrypha] one and only red saber = Mordred by [email protected]_mmd <-- missing links

[FATE/+CCC] = saber = Nero

Nero by dA HestiaSama
Nero/Bride by dA akane-chi00
Xbr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:03 PM   #234
Break
Geranium
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 9
Twitter: azraelcake
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbr View Post
you guys talking about two different saber

[FATE/Apocrypha] one and only red saber = Mordred by [email protected]_mmd <-- missing links

[FATE/+CCC] = saber = Nero
Well yeah, i said i meant Nero^^
and hey, she was first ;-)

thanks for the links, though the one by Hestiasama is really just using Nero's clothes on Arturia without accounting the very different body (Nero is way curvier and bustier) at all...

guess i'll still have to try commission or edit one myself
Break is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:40 AM   #235
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,036
Thanks: 32
Thanked 660 Times in 282 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break View Post
1. What model do you mean? i was asking for help in regards to a Nero model in general, be it a source for one, someone i can commission for one or a guide how to make one myself
2. there are many mods for that game, would you mind linking me to the ones i need?
3. ah thanks, i've been searching for that game for a while. Whats the name of the program needed to converse it?
4. kotori? would you mind linking me? I'm new to this site and the whole stuff

well, there is that one dude on pixiv who makes a lot of image sets like that( ぞくぶつ ), so i was hoping to be pointed to a way to replicate it; if i just have the model for nipples like that i could probably put custom bones to pull it off
1.if you feel like throwing a few hundred bucks, you could commision a model from scratch from this guy http://digitrevx.deviantart.com

2.i dont know what specific mods you need, since i never delved into that community, as far as ive seen you need to look for NJXA related mods.

3.converter i named tsom or something similar, cant remember

4.http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthr...t=13653&page=5

Last edited by guthix; 04-05-2016 at 01:47 AM.
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:32 AM   #236
PornulusRift
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 42
Thanks: 31
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
1.if you feel like throwing a few hundred bucks, you could commision a model from scratch from this guy http://digitrevx.deviantart.com
I was quoted $1500 from digitrevx for a model when I asked him about a year ago.
PornulusRift is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:34 AM   #237
Break
Geranium
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 9
Twitter: azraelcake
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
1.if you feel like throwing a few hundred bucks, you could commision a model from scratch from this guy

2.i dont know what specific mods you need, since i never delved into that community, as far as ive seen you need to look for NJXA related mods.

3.converter i named tsom or something similar, cant remember

4.
1. Okay lol at that price it'd probably be better if i delve into model-making myself xD dont happen to have a link to a beginner tutorial?

2. according to the dude himself, the body is based on a "mod1465", i guess i'll try searching that out

3.got it, thanks^^

4. oh, so that one already has the custom bones like that? couldnt tell from the preview image xD

btw where did everyone get the generic dude with the bag on his head that most ero mmd's are using?
Break is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:38 PM   #238
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,036
Thanks: 32
Thanked 660 Times in 282 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PornulusRift View Post
I was quoted $1500 from digitrevx for a model when I asked him about a year ago.
its writen that the price is negotiable, is that the top price or the lower price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break View Post
1. Okay lol at that price it'd probably be better if i delve into model-making myself xD dont happen to have a link to a beginner tutorial?

2. according to the dude himself, the body is based on a "mod1465", i guess i'll try searching that out

3.got it, thanks^^

4. oh, so that one already has the custom bones like that? couldnt tell from the preview image xD

btw where did everyone get the generic dude with the bag on his head that most ero mmd's are using?
mmd doesnt have model making, most models are made with blender or metaseq and exported to mmd, basicaly the price is there for a reason, making a model is realy hard, most just edit them [and claim as theyr own]

i figured i pulled on her mouth enough to make it clear...
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:18 PM   #239
Break
Geranium
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Germany
Posts: 9
Twitter: azraelcake
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
its writen that the price is negotiable, is that the top price or the lower price?


mmd doesnt have model making, most models are made with blender or metaseq and exported to mmd, basicaly the price is there for a reason, making a model is realy hard, most just edit them [and claim as theyr own]

i figured i pulled on her mouth enough to make it clear...
Well, yeah, but if i cant afford a commissioned one (and if it goes up to 1500, i definately cant), i'll have no choice but to make/edit one myself, right? i decided to go with blender in that case or try the custom girl method that seems to be popular
Break is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 08:24 PM   #240
FadingCross
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 39
Thanks: 6
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break View Post
Well, yeah, but if i cant afford a commissioned one (and if it goes up to 1500, i definately cant), i'll have no choice but to make/edit one myself, right? i decided to go with blender in that case or try the custom girl method that seems to be popular
It may make more sense to learn from bottom-up. Start from simple MMD clip making to model editing with PMX Editor. If those two still can't satisfy your curiosity and need, then move on to blender for more advanced stuff. I can only said this based on my perspective. When I started MMD, I was ambitious too and then I realized I don't have the artistic trait and the luxury of time to pursue what I originally wanted to do. I settled with model editing for now and I hope I can make decent videos in the near future.

Please don't get this wrong, you may have the traits, skills and resources I don't so I don't mean to discourage you or anyone. Just want to offer something to consider before the full dive into this world.

Cheers
FadingCross is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.

design by: Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.