Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 12-26-2016, 06:31 AM   #821
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbr View Post
this one of the normal map i used [i use 3 diff normal map with ray-shader] , from the attached images , i think you want to reduce the specular value of the face materials . i'll try to dissect n3c shader later to know how it runs the normal map.

~旦_(^O^ ) cheers
thx ) and just now i found slider to change resolution of this map .. damn .. so hard when all on japanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjffQoDSbLc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP-kWDruD7s

where they take so beautiful model Elin ? damn ... i want it )
Old 12-26-2016, 09:47 AM   #822
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Need some help .. after Ctrl + J ( Join Texture in PMD Editor) i have this .. glide skin .. how this fix ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jj.png
Views:	45
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	178552  
Old 12-26-2016, 01:20 PM   #823
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
Need some help .. after Ctrl + J ( Join Texture in PMD Editor) i have this .. glide skin .. how this fix ?
open uv editor plug-in
move/scale the bands to match the missing uv of the leg skin texture
if you havnt done it already, you need to merge the leg and band meshes
The Following User Says Thank You to guthix For This Useful Post:
ponchi (12-26-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 09:16 AM   #824
Usopp
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I tried Ray MMD but there is something strange with hair in all models that I don't know how to fix:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	5.png
Views:	57
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	178587  
Old 12-28-2016, 05:38 PM   #825
Xbr
looney on the loose
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
I tried Ray MMD but there is something strange with hair in all models that I don't know how to fix:
on effect mapping :
use material_hair.fx on MaterialMap tab . or
modify your material.fx :

#define USE_CUSTOM_MATERIAL 1

// 透明通道
#define ALPHA_MAP_ENABLE 1
#define ALPHA_MAP_IN_TEXTURE 1
#define ALPHA_MAP_UV_FLIP 0
#define ALPHA_MAP_SWIZZLE 3 // (R = 0, G = 1, B = 2, A = 3)
#define ALPHA_MAP_FILE "alpha.png"

const float alpha = 1.0;
const float alphaMapLoopNum = 1.0;

also not all surface shader [Main tab]are compatible with ray shader when it comes to transparency texture.

~旦_(^O^ ) cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Xbr For This Useful Post:
Usopp (12-28-2016)
Old 12-28-2016, 06:22 PM   #826
Usopp
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbr View Post
on effect mapping :
use material_hair.fx on MaterialMap tab . or
modify your material.fx :

#define USE_CUSTOM_MATERIAL 1

// 透明通道
#define ALPHA_MAP_ENABLE 1
#define ALPHA_MAP_IN_TEXTURE 1
#define ALPHA_MAP_UV_FLIP 0
#define ALPHA_MAP_SWIZZLE 3 // (R = 0, G = 1, B = 2, A = 3)
#define ALPHA_MAP_FILE "alpha.png"

const float alpha = 1.0;
const float alphaMapLoopNum = 1.0;

also not all surface shader [Main tab]are compatible with ray shader when it comes to transparency texture.

~旦_(^O^ ) cheers
I forgot to load main.fx in main tab. Now it works

Next step will be trying normal maps with Ray MMD.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:10 PM   #827
Wakameeker9
Forum Member

Hey guys, is anyone able to help me with a password translation issue?

onedrive(dot)live.com/?id=953DEE6BC55393E9%21111&cid=953DEE6BC55393E9

This guy has some zip files, and in those are text files with the passwords and instructions. I've tried translating them and using those passwords to unzip the files, but it never works.

I was trying google and bing translator, but is anyone able to help me figure this out? He has a few zip files, so if you have a method to figure this out, let me know and I can snag the rest.

(Replace the dot in the URL with a . I apparantly don't have enough posts yet)
Old 12-30-2016, 05:47 PM   #828
mithraug
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakameeker9 View Post
Hey guys, is anyone able to help me with a password translation issue?
It's a simple copy/paste. Just copy the stuff inside the square bracket quotes. That works for me with winrar and Japanese set as my default non-unicode language.
Old 12-30-2016, 06:16 PM   #829
Wakameeker9
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithraug View Post
It's a simple copy/paste. Just copy the stuff inside the square bracket quotes. That works for me with winrar and Japanese set as my default non-unicode language.
Normally that does work, but for some reason none of these seem to work.

I've tried opening the text file with notepad ++ to get the japanese characters, copying and pasting but no luck.

I'd try to post the copy of the text here, but apparantly this forum cuts it off after I post it. Maybe it doesn't like japanese characters. Dunno.

Last edited by Wakameeker9; 12-30-2016 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-31-2016, 12:56 AM   #830
Jester
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakameeker9 View Post
Normally that does work, but for some reason none of these seem to work.

I've tried opening the text file with notepad ++ to get the japanese characters, copying and pasting but no luck.

I'd try to post the copy of the text here, but apparantly this forum cuts it off after I post it. Maybe it doesn't like japanese characters. Dunno.
I don't know which file(s) you're trying to download, but I just downloaded every file on that onedrive page and unzipped all the files with the copy/paste method mentioned by mithraug earlier. The password for each file is in the readme about 2 or 3 paragraphs above the version history (except for the accessory files. No unzip pass needed for those). Look for the string of text like this:
Code:
パスワードは「password will be here」
When copying the password, make sure NOT to include the brackets, only the text between them
Old 01-01-2017, 03:59 PM   #831
Wakameeker9
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I don't know which file(s) you're trying to download, but I just downloaded every file on that onedrive page and unzipped all the files with the copy/paste method mentioned by mithraug earlier. The password for each file is in the readme about 2 or 3 paragraphs above the version history (except for the accessory files. No unzip pass needed for those). Look for the string of text like this:
Code:
パスワードは「password will be here」
When copying the password, make sure NOT to include the brackets, only the text between them
It's got to be something on my end then. I've tried that same thing, but no luck. I'm going to poke around for a bit and see if I can figure it out.

I appreciate the help.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:57 AM   #832
Lunar Rabbit
Forum Member

Hey, I'm looking to a video that got uploaded to Iwara in the last week of December, but it seems to have disappeared. It was a pop/rap song with Miku and a buff and tall Sin Sack - Miku would sing the female portions (obviously), and whenever it was the male portions of the song, it'd focus on the Sin Sack, who had a guitar. Every so often, it'd cut to Miku doing something naught - the first was her sucking and jerking off two men, and the last is someone coming inside of her, with the music video ending on the come leaking out of her sex. Not sure about the exact Miku model, and her pupils do turn to hearts at certain points in the video. Any help would be appreciated!
Old 01-03-2017, 03:37 PM   #833
Sirkura
Forum Member

I'm Looking for a base. I'm making an original character and so far haven't been able to find a base that looks right for her body. Most of them are far far too skinny. The character is supposed to be overtly curvy and over the top, she's definitely not a twig.

I'm looking for any model that would have a similar body type. I've looked at (and rejected) the HK base and screwmebases I found on deviant art. (they had an odd issue where they made the hips and legs wider but they didn't widen the Z axis, only the X axis) and gave them a "flattened" look.

I have also attempted to make my own in 3ds max but unfortunately my program is not compatible with the MMD script or blender it seems. (can not get it to export as PMD for the life of me Dx)

The closest model i found, looks to be a private distribution. Pity since its spot on for what my foxy needs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpkDO8zt-EI

I'll include pictures below.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1.png
Views:	59
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	179746   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	20
Size:	200.6 KB
ID:	179747   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	17
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	179748  

Old 01-04-2017, 04:23 AM   #834
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirkura View Post
I'm Looking for a base. I'm making an original character and so far haven't been able to find a base that looks right for her body. Most of them are far far too skinny. The character is supposed to be overtly curvy and over the top, she's definitely not a twig.

I'm looking for any model that would have a similar body type. I've looked at (and rejected) the HK base and screwmebases I found on deviant art. (they had an odd issue where they made the hips and legs wider but they didn't widen the Z axis, only the X axis) and gave them a "flattened" look.

I have also attempted to make my own in 3ds max but unfortunately my program is not compatible with the MMD script or blender it seems. (can not get it to export as PMD for the life of me Dx)

The closest model i found, looks to be a private distribution. Pity since its spot on for what my foxy needs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpkDO8zt-EI

I'll include pictures below.
use this blender for exporting, something something one for export other for imports.

for your needs id recommend Kanon [page 4 of the model thread], she has a slider that makes her fatter in different regions.
Attached Files
File Type: rar BBBlender2.69.rar (58.66 MB, 28 views)
Sirkura (01-04-2017)
Old 01-04-2017, 06:23 AM   #835
Sirkura
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
use this blender for exporting, something something one for export other for imports.

for your needs id recommend Kanon [page 4 of the model thread], she has a slider that makes her fatter in different regions.
I'll check out kanons model.

I already have blender 2.69 actually. i'll try using your build tho. problem is blender seems to have a buggy FBX importer. so the bone structure gets completely devastated on import. I als tried DAE as well but blender doesn't seem to be ab;e to import that correctly either.

Oddly enough you can export as FBX from blender and even import that file into max and have 0 issues. however if you try to re import that same file back into blender without changes it tosses up an error about ASCII coding no being supported.

Another thing is i found an ancient script for 3ds ma that imports PMD and exports. (havent been able to get the export to work however)

Here are a few pics in order
1) Fully rigged body mesh
2) attempt import in DAE
3) Attempt import in .X

all imports into blender.

edit: Kanon isn't quite right either. Sirks waist and hips are more defined then than I can get with that, I wouldn't say she's necessarily fat, just curvy.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	9UZZ33d.png
Views:	26
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	179756   Click image for larger version

Name:	p84sLdx.png
Views:	18
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	179757   Click image for larger version

Name:	NPAaSTC.png
Views:	24
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	179758  

Last edited by Sirkura; 01-04-2017 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:01 AM   #836
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

supposedly blender glitches less if you work in body parts rather than an entire model. i cant confirm, I never figured a way to slice something so I could put it back after messing with it and have it function.
also the fact that mmd is based on Unicode characters makes exports/imports difficult.
old plug-ins wont be of any help, unless you have the proper software version, and then again pmd format is kinda outdated, some models simply break newest version of mmd upon loading.

if its hip-waist ratio what about port princess?[page 2]
I'm having a hard time grasping what you want exactly...
all your examples look like hk bases.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:56 PM   #837
Sirkura
Forum Member

Quote:
supposedly blender glitches less if you work in body parts rather than an entire model. i cant confirm, I never figured a way to slice something so I could put it back after messing with it and have it function.
also the fact that mmd is based on Unicode characters makes exports/imports difficult.
old plug-ins wont be of any help, unless you have the proper software version, and then again pmd format is kinda outdated, some models simply break newest version of mmd upon loading.

if its hip-waist ratio what about port princess?[page 2]
I'm having a hard time grasping what you want exactly...
all your examples look like hk bases.
The HK base is close, quite close actually. i have the HK base. tho the chest looks strange and the legs look kinda... off Hence why i made my own. making the chest less... pointy and sag a little more naturally, and i made the legs a little thicker along the Z axis. . I made an older model of her for another game. i'll link a few pics of that for reference.

Essentially i'm going for whats below.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	FTKlT1a.png
Size:	186.9 KB
ID:	179788   Click image for larger version

Name:	9ByplfV.png
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	179789   Click image for larger version

Name:	5zqjZNZ.png
Views:	14
Size:	352.7 KB
ID:	179790  

Name:	r2NZekK.png
Views:	9
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	179791   Click image for larger version

Name:	QHSsv8n.png
Views:	19
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	179792  
Old 01-04-2017, 08:14 PM   #838
Ainur
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Hello; new poster here and I am still trying to get the grips of MMD and its associated programs. However, I have been trying to find this particular Kawakaze model (the edit by Cilky) and it seems to have been a limited time release.

Does anyone have the model? I know there is a second but it is quite buggy with odd textures and even then I don't think it looks as good.

Thanks!
Old 01-05-2017, 07:38 AM   #839
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirkura View Post
The HK base is close, quite close actually. i have the HK base. tho the chest looks strange and the legs look kinda... off Hence why i made my own. making the chest less... pointy and sag a little more naturally, and i made the legs a little thicker along the Z axis. . I made an older model of her for another game. i'll link a few pics of that for reference.

Essentially i'm going for whats below.
I got nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainur View Post
Hello; new poster here and I am still trying to get the grips of MMD and its associated programs. However, I have been trying to find this particular Kawakaze model (the edit by Cilky) and it seems to have been a limited time release.

Does anyone have the model? I know there is a second but it is quite buggy with odd textures and even then I don't think it looks as good.

Thanks!
wasn't paying attention to cilky, so I'm not sure whats the "second" one is. but heres the one I grabed.
Attached Files
File Type: rar ekaze 江風ver1.0.rar (44.43 MB, 50 views)
Ainur (01-05-2017)
Old 01-05-2017, 08:41 AM   #840
Sirkura
Forum Member

Quote:
I got nothing

wasn't paying attention to cilky, so I'm not sure whats the "second" one is. but heres the one I grabed.
Well thanks anyway. I appreciate you taking the time to look. Happen to know if there is a tool like skin wrap in blender? it cuts rigging time by about 80% by copying the envelopes for meshweight. its not always perfect, but usually its pretty spot on.usually its small pieces around the hands that need work. I don't wanna spend about 2 days rerigging it if I don't have to xD

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat