Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 07-19-2019, 01:35 AM   #61
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I'm. Fucking. Done.

Her garters can come off now without holes in her legs and panties. I made and mapped her clitoris from scratch because I didn't want to dig through 50 other models trying to decide what one to use. I half-assed her clitoral hood a little bit but *I* *DON'T* *CARE*

There's also a sphere-fade morph to reduce the shiny. Not going to bother with a futanari version. I'm going to sleep.

Also now I'm looking for a Carmilla model that was only available on April Fools Day 2017. I don't know how the hell I missed it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moretroublethanagartersnake.PNG
Views:	61
Size:	839.2 KB
ID:	196418   Click image for larger version

Name:	rhymeswithdelores.PNG
Views:	81
Size:	653.6 KB
ID:	196419   Click image for larger version

Name:	releaseasummerversionalready.PNG
Views:	74
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	196420  

Old 07-20-2019, 02:37 AM   #62
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Any chance someone has gotten or has the full version of this model? When I go to melonbooks, I get a 403 error even with a proxy.

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im9463828
Old 07-20-2019, 12:58 PM   #63
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
Any chance someone has gotten or has the full version of this model? When I go to melonbooks, I get a 403 error even with a proxy.

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im9463828
Link is fine. Some IP have slow connection. Just try other IP.

-
Old 07-20-2019, 10:34 PM   #64
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Here's the other sexy thing I've been working on.

I'm going out to see the real thing this week, I'm going to try to get a bunch of pictures so I can use them for references and maybe for UV textures. It's got nearly 110000 vertices, but it was more than twice that when I brought it over from Sketchup. Right now I'm working on getting the drag chute doors to close, then the landing gear, then I'll see about adding an interior.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	valkyrieception.png
Views:	53
Size:	423.4 KB
ID:	196421  
Old 07-21-2019, 08:18 PM   #65
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Melonbooks is closed to gaijins. You'll need something to circumvent this, like a VPN.

Alternatively (preferably) take lessons from Tomu Kuruzu-sama on how to become The Last Samurai.
Old 07-22-2019, 04:57 AM   #66
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdmon View Post
Melonbooks is closed to gaijins. You'll need something to circumvent this, like a VPN.

Alternatively (preferably) take lessons from Tomu Kuruzu-sama on how to become The Last Samurai.
VPN is what I meant when I put "proxy"

I have a paid VPN, and I still can't access that page.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:00 PM   #67
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
VPN is what I meant when I put "proxy"

I have a paid VPN, and I still can't access that page.
Oh, I missed that mention entirely. Edit: not posting link here for reasons of prudence

Last edited by lewdmon; 07-22-2019 at 10:07 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:37 PM   #68
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

General obvious mmd consumer advice:

1: There any other good sources for h-motion downloads other than ecchi.iwara? I imagine bowlroll has some but I have no idea how to navigate the site so that I can search for downloadable r-18 motion files. Bonus if it is the kind that does not include random dancing in between, god I hate that. I k inda prefer pretending it's non consensual and random dancing in between completely kills that vibe.

2: Sien used to upload little samples of motions on pixiv, and let you see the 'full' thing on iwara. However they no longer appear on Iwara at all, yet the Pixiv videos are still 'sample' size. Do they no longer upload longer videos elsewhere at all?

3: Also regarding Sien. They recently made a video featuring Elsword's Code Battle Seraph, and said 'model WIP'. Do they release model dls or something? I mean it's complete enough to make that video so.. Why would they say model wip if it's complete enough to make videos for if they don't share more?

4: I can no longer dl files from baidu (noo). I've seen many people say you can if you make an account, but I really can't. I even tried registering on this 2ndary registration site where you have a pull down tab to select your ph one area code number, but it still says I'm in an invalid area code for the phone or something, regardless of if I'm using a VPN or not. If anyone knows of a current surefire way where I can dl files from it I'd appreciate it.

5: That said one such file I tried to get was: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/6179551621

However the dl link seems to be removed, looking at the comments and google's terrible translation. I THINK they are saying it was removed, and then re-added, then removed again, then added again, and removed again, etc. Basically. Is there hope that it will get re-added again and again and I may get lucky in finding it at one point? Or am I just misunderstanding the poor translation?
Old 07-24-2019, 01:39 AM   #69
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post

1: There any other good sources for h-motion downloads other than ecchi.iwara? I imagine bowlroll has some but I have no idea how to navigate the site so that I can search for downloadable r-18 motion files. Bonus if it is the kind that does not include random dancing in between, god I hate that. I k inda prefer pretending it's non consensual and random dancing in between completely kills that vibe.

2: Sien used to upload little samples of motions on pixiv, and let you see the 'full' thing on iwara. However they no longer appear on Iwara at all, yet the Pixiv videos are still 'sample' size. Do they no longer upload longer videos elsewhere at all?

3: Also regarding Sien. They recently made a video featuring Elsword's Code Battle Seraph, and said 'model WIP'. Do they release model dls or something? I mean it's complete enough to make that video so.. Why would they say model wip if it's complete enough to make videos for if they don't share more?

4: I can no longer dl files from baidu (noo). I've seen many people say you can if you make an account, but I really can't. I even tried registering on this 2ndary registration site where you have a pull down tab to select your ph one area code number, but it still says I'm in an invalid area code for the phone or something, regardless of if I'm using a VPN or not. If anyone knows of a current surefire way where I can dl files from it I'd appreciate it.

5: That said one such file I tried to get was: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/6179551621

However the dl link seems to be removed, looking at the comments and google's terrible translation. I THINK they are saying it was removed, and then re-added, then removed again, then added again, and removed again, etc. Basically. Is there hope that it will get re-added again and again and I may get lucky in finding it at one point? Or am I just misunderstanding the poor translation?
1.motions kinda died down in recent years [or got better at hiding]
I used to get stuff from http://studio15424.blog84.fc2.com, but a lot of it were erotic dances
to find stuff in bowlroll you add r-18 into search as a tag, the look for files
with less than 1mb size, most of them will be motions

2/3 sien never released any models, and getting a slap on the wrist from using tda models at fc2, I don't think he's inclined to share more than snippets of the things he creates from scratch- the motions

4. I think someone posted how to bypass baidus login restrictions in this or the previous thread, I kinda stopped bothering.

5. the thing I hate about Chinese is their stuff is all over the place, to find anything you have to read everything and I mean EVERYTHING. posts, replies video lists, user profiles. they're so anal about sharing that even their own can't find shit. that's all the help I'm willing to provide regarding that copycat community.
Old 07-25-2019, 12:23 AM   #70
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgion View Post

You may find some motions here or not:
http://forum.neko-sentai.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

It's easier now in Bowroll to find r18 stuff because they made it in 1 button.
Better Login first,
https://bowlroll.net/r18/file/tag/MikuMikuDance
Code:
モーション (means motion)
If there's dancing in between, learn how to cut/remove motion parts from youtube

3. Regarding the meaning of WIP, it doesn't mean it will be released.
It is just a notice for followers of what they are doing instead of being dead

4. Don't give up. Maybe you'll find the right tutorial of registration in youtube.

5. If you didn't see a part of a link like below:
/s/abcDefGHijkLm
then no hope for dl

-
Old 07-27-2019, 07:50 AM   #71
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Can anyone figure out the passwords for these models?

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im8718852

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im9493544
Old 07-27-2019, 12:13 PM   #72
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Can anyone figure out the passwords for these models?

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im8718852

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im9493544
Code:
しれいかん
2. The pass is 14 katakana and I only found below:
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Zero
Ctrl+F Neo Arcadia era

Code:
ロックマンゼロ

-
Old 07-28-2019, 10:40 AM   #73
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2you View Post
Code:
しれいかん
2. The pass is 14 katakana and I only found below:
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Zero
Ctrl+F Neo Arcadia era

Code:
ロックマンゼロ

-
The pass for the second model is 23 katakana. The 14 one is for the Zero model.

Edit: From what I found out, this specific character is call Midnight Bliss Zero. Its not from any Megaman games. I thinkit might be from a MUGEN game.

Last edited by Mythterious; 07-28-2019 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-28-2019, 10:33 PM   #74
hamvault
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

This should be it.
Code:
"エスエヌケイバーサスカプコンエスブイシーカオス"
It's from SNK vs capcom. I guess zero was playable in that game. (along with Demitri)

If I could ask for some help, I actually having trouble with two passwords.

bowlroll 203594

and

bowlroll 203797

The few things I tried didn't work for me. (mainly looking at character quotes)

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 07-30-2019 at 02:00 AM.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:48 PM   #75
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
The pass for the second model is 23 katakana. The 14 one is for the Zero model.

Edit: From what I found out, this specific character is call Midnight Bliss Zero. Its not from any Megaman games. I think it might be from a MUGEN game.
Midnight Bliss is one of Demitri's special moves from Darkstalkers, he bites female characters on the neck, and if his opponent is male he rule 63's them into a girl for the bite. It's probably based on SNK vs. Capcom Chaos since they were both in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamvault View Post
Code:
エスエヌケイバーサスカプコンエス
That's 16 characters, and it didn't work when I tried it.

P.S. Is the superior umu skinny or thick? Inquiring editors want to know.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	umuchi.PNG
Views:	94
Size:	442.5 KB
ID:	196669  

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 07-30-2019 at 02:00 AM.
Old 07-29-2019, 02:05 PM   #76
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

skinny, frankly even the skinny one is too thick
Old 07-29-2019, 08:08 PM   #77
hamvault
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
That's 16 characters, and it didn't work when I tried it.
For some reason, my whole post didn't go through.(even though it's there when I check edit). It should be
Code:
 エスエヌケイバーサスカプコンエスブイシーカオス
Actually just search for the JP name of "SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos" since the password keeps cutting off.(make sure to remove the dots in the title)

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 07-30-2019 at 02:00 AM. Reason: trouble posting the actual pass
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamvault For This Useful Post:
back2you (07-30-2019), MMDisaster (07-30-2019)
Old 07-29-2019, 11:39 PM   #78
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
For some reason, my whole post didn't go through.(even though it's there when I check edit). It should be エスエヌケイバーサスカプコンエス

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 08-02-2019 at 07:28 AM.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:22 AM   #79
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
This should be it.
Code:
エスエヌケイバーサスカプコンエスブイシーカオス
It's from SNK vs capcom. I guess zero was playable in that game. (along with Demitri)

If I could ask for some help, I actually having trouble with two passwords.

bowlroll 203594

and

bowlroll 203797

The few things I tried didn't work for me. (mainly looking at character quotes)
It didn't go through because you didn't put the Japanese text in the CODE tag. When you don't do that, it brakes the whole thread. Please go back and fix your posts.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:02 AM   #80
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,718 Posts

thread should be fixed now.
Japanese characters without the [code
tag tends to break things

The Following User Says Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
hamvault (09-16-2019)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat