Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 03-15-2016, 09:42 PM   #1
Mysteryguy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Anime Dakimakura/Hug Pillow Covers

So um, I'm not sure which forum to put this in, so I decided to put it here since it seems appropriate.

Anyway, I'm looking for somewhere to buy these online in the US, but research has revealed that getting the like, top-shelf products in places outside of Japan (like say, the US) is more or less impossible without spending an amount of money uncomfortably close to the cost of a game console after shipping and proxy fees. There's also the matter of going through all the pain-in-the-assery involved with that process.

While I'm not crazy about it, the only realistic option seems to be to buy from a "bootleg" site. Unfortunately, most forums will either flame you, delete your posts or ban you if talk about any non-official Japanese distributors, so truly weighing the options at hand is proving tough.

I'm wondering if anyone can give me any advice for places to order decent quality (not necessarily like, top quality official; just not completely horrible) covers from that ship to/within the US? Hopefully from personal experience?
Old 03-16-2016, 08:40 AM   #2
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Have you tried at any convention? I know there are some at the anime convention I go at each year.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:13 PM   #3
Mysteryguy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soriel View Post
Have you tried at any convention? I know there are some at the anime convention I go at each year.
You know, I actually was thinking about that. I know there's a big one that's gonna be near me in May that I'm planning on going to. Unfortunately, the prospect of finding one of one of the characters I want probably isn't very promising, but we'll see.
Old 03-16-2016, 11:43 PM   #4
Enigmatic
Kawaii?? Are you serious?
Forum Member

I just did a quick Google search and the first site that popped up was this one here.

http://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/

Have you checked them out yet?

Edit: In FireFox, I literally just highlighted the title of this thread "Anime Dakimakura/Hug Pillow Covers", right clicked and selected "Search Google for 'Anime Dakimakura/Hug Pillow Covers'" and that was the first site.
Old 03-17-2016, 06:56 AM   #5
Mysteryguy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
I just did a quick Google search and the first site that popped up was this one here.

http://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/

Have you checked them out yet?

Edit: In FireFox, I literally just highlighted the title of this thread "Anime Dakimakura/Hug Pillow Covers", right clicked and selected "Search Google for 'Anime Dakimakura/Hug Pillow Covers'" and that was the first site.
Yeah, all the actual feedback I found about that site was kinda awful...
Old 04-06-2017, 02:13 AM   #6
AnnaIsAmazing
Forum Member

My friends and I bought a few from coosfly which offer much greater service and quality of dakimakura.They have a pretty good selection of body pillow from just about every well known anime. You can try.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:17 AM   #7
Tohihroyu
[Infernal quacking]
Forum Member

Twitter: tohihroyu
Tumblr: cuddleroyu

For the furries: https://www.furrydakimakura.com/

I want this one but it seems like it wont ever be in I guess I might have to spend the extra to get the 2 way tricot upgrade
Old 04-06-2017, 11:35 PM   #8
Kaijirius
Forum Member

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/...oryCode=030103

You'll have to hit the "English" tab and then go back to that page. It has a ton of them sorted by series, author or club. I've ordered a lot of items from this site and have yet to be disappointed, though I have not specifically ordered a dakimakura. 4/5 of the last orders I placed with them came within 2 weeks, and the shipping on all except the heaviest was reasonable, as low as $8.00 for some books in an SAL packet.

Keep in mind that their products are marked as "second-hand", meaning in this case that they are most likely from open lots, like collections, re-sells or perhaps damaged packaging. In the case of Dakimakura, they seem to be special ones obtained from collectible sets and the like. Each item listed is unique to itself and will have quality condition info listed next to it. Some use of google translate may be required.
Old 05-17-2017, 05:33 AM   #9
AnnaIsAmazing
Forum Member

Have you tried here(https://www.coosfly.com)? I already bought dakimakura in this store and they came with excellent and soft quality fabric.

Last edited by AnnaIsAmazing; 05-22-2017 at 02:54 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff