Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 09-21-2017, 05:25 AM   #1
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Default An interesting game...

So, in my random wanderings I ran into this interesting little game that is mostly like a MUD in that you move room to room and each one gives a text base breakdown with some drawn art to go with it.

This is mostly an erotic adventure roleplay game centered around scifi furry type creatures, which comes with all the typical furry type madness of heterosexual/homosexual interactions, various types of anthropomorphic encounters (goo, micro, macro, bdsm, futa, etc.), but also does so in a way that even if it isn't really your thing you can enjoy the overall build of exploring, leveling up, and finding some secret things while enhancing your characters strength and sexual prowess.

I mainly want to promote that the ones that do the writing are very talented, and you're talking about content scenes that can have 2500+ words depicting the scene. Again, while some of it really wasn't my thing, there was a lot that was very arousing due to how verbose and descriptive the writer was.

Anyway, without further ado, the name of the game is 'Trails in Tainted Space' or 'TiTS' for short. And the link to the website where it is continuously being updated and expanded, as well as gets support for commissioning art and story writers for their time, is: https://www.fenoxo.com/

I don't normally go out of my way to post things like this, but I figured that with the community we have here, that it would still appeal to enough that it was worth putting up a topic for it. Again, even if it isn't your thing (furry scenarios) I would at least still give it a look into as so far it is a very worth while experience and the writers that give their time into it are very talented.
The Following User Says Thank You to kitkat For This Useful Post:
marosh (09-21-2017)
Old 09-21-2017, 01:13 PM   #2
marosh
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I remember playing this! It was well-made.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff