Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 12-14-2016, 12:50 PM   #21
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

Sadly a bug sneaked into the game which caused different problems after Kayelinth new scene. I uploaded a new fixed version and the files "Renryuu update files 11.12.16 to 14.12.16 (bugfix only!)" to update the previous 11.12.16 version without having to download the entire game again.

Seeing as how my patreon site has stagnated for a while I have added two new milestones to motivate some people to pledge.
New milestones:
450$ - Increase of the quality of all new CGs from Scarletts from cell shaded to fully shaded.
750$ - Promised update every 7-10 days. (Should any grave events in my life prevent this I*ll make sure to write an announcement and make up for it afterwards.)

You can find my patreon site at https://www.patreon.com/naughtynetherpunch

Download the newest version at:
-- Mediafire--
--MEGA--
Old 12-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #22
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

Merry christmas!
A new update has been uploaded with a special christmas event and a new CG scene.

The christmas event starts at the city board if you have the previous paperwork on your desk done (Last event there is the orc camp raid with Kurohime). After reading the message on the city board you'll be able to take quests at your desk to gather presents for each of your party member and start the feast of gratitude once you feel ready. It's possible to start the feast without having presents for all characters but they might not be pleased with that.

The CG event has a special CG with 5 different edits and two girls in it. The characters for this "2+ girls CG" were decided in a poll between my patrons earlier so you can thank them if you like the outcome.

You can also get signature banners for Renryuu in the download section of the blog now.

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --
Old 01-10-2017, 05:09 PM   #23
RyenSaotome
Forum Member

Happy new year everyone! A new update is up and contains:

- A new npc at the Twin Ale Tower in Begus who sells 3 love potions.
- Changed speed and gold outcome for mines. The miningspeed upgrade from the skilltree is now way more important for it.
- Sparkle effect on holes with items in it, so that you can see if you already got the item or if that hole still has one in it.
- Soul Lantern quest is fixed and will now be shown as finished in the questlog when you talk to Meilira again.
- New events with Grey, starting at the city board in Aldlyn if you had the fight with him in Thremten before and the bathhouse built.
- New CG scene after the events with Grey (unless you make a certain choice).

-- Mediafire --
-- MEGA --

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff