Old 01-24-2019, 11:49 PM   #1801
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolef View Post
To Ponchi...

Code:
The Pass is Belphegor's counterpart name from Oreimo series (3 Kanji letters)
Just search...
It does not work in the Russian region to search for what you need, the search engine gives out any unnormal results, so here I ask for help with these three letters in Japanese which I do not know,

Can someone help with the password?
Old 01-25-2019, 09:44 PM   #1802
Ruiyabi
Miko hani
Forum Member

Takao Eringi is 403 Forbidden

http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?...d=IT0000196537
Old 01-26-2019, 11:19 AM   #1803
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruiyabi View Post
You need a proxy japan ip to enter
Old 01-28-2019, 11:47 PM   #1804
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

So I've been doing my thing where I get distracted and sidetracked and I felt there were lots of regular bathrooms available in MMD but not a lot of communal shower rooms... over the weekend I took this gameripped stage, which was originally an .x, and converted it to .pmx, rigged every faucet, handle and door, added some extra walls and built out the entranceway, put in two extra toilets and a morph that replaces the urinals with them to switch it from a men's to a women's room, and another morph that hides the doors to the shower stalls.

It's basically ready to release except for one thing: The original had a big hole cut in the wall with a duplicate of the room on the other side as a super cheap way to make it look like there was a mirror there. To cut down the filesize I deleted all that extra crap, but now it's like there's just a big window right at the sinks. You can make it opaque just by renaming the texture file for it, but what I want to figure out how to do is to make it so that the MirrorWorkingFloor effect can be used to turn it into a mirror rather than having to load the mirrorWF.x and place it over the gap. This is mainly because the mirrorWF.x is a square and the space there obviously isn't. If anybody knows how to do that it would be appreciated. It'll be put up for download as soon as I have this solved.

By the way I am having all kinds of problems uploading things all of a sudden, I get constant connection reset errors.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	showerroom.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	425.3 KB
ID:	195217  
Old 01-29-2019, 04:01 PM   #1805
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

I recall seeing a [ I think it was one of montecores] model, that had a preset for mme shading. the model came with it own shader files and loaded them automatically upon loading the model in mmd.
working floor is a fx effect on an x file, so you might be able to load it on the bathroom mirror and do the same.

alternatively, you could convert it into a camera screen and with a proper angle it would be a mirror, that picks up and reflects shading
Old 01-29-2019, 11:02 PM   #1806
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I do have some models with the onboard effects like you described, but I'm not sure how to write it up to affect only that particular material. I decided to do a quick and dirty solution: I included the effect with the stage and resized the .x accessory for it to fit the dimensions of the mirrors. They have to be attached to the center bone of the stage and positioned when they're loaded into MMD, but I included the position coordinates they need to be moved to in the readme.

http://tstorage.info/rh8s8s6y24dn

Zip filesize is 3.0MB, all files extracted is 16.7MB. I included the original .obj and .x versions of the stage for the sake of completion. Have at it, everybody. I recommend using WaterParticle and Fog as complementary effects for the showers, if you have them.

Edit: Both of my model pack uploads disappeared from the model threads so I reuploaded them.

Last edited by MMDisaster; 01-31-2019 at 01:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Petardo238 (02-21-2019)
Old 01-31-2019, 03:43 AM   #1807
Ruiyabi
Miko hani
Forum Member

I want Takao Eringi Model.

http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?...d=IT0000196537
Old 01-31-2019, 10:16 PM   #1808
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

I've been wondering something for awhile, but this is probably silly and possibly really obvious, but what's the point of the view cnt bone? Is it's purpose just to be a free bone to use as a camera? Couldn't understand that when you got these other camera options. It might be something I don't need to worry about, but I'm just curious.
Old 01-31-2019, 11:42 PM   #1809
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
I do have some models with the onboard effects like you described, but I'm not sure how to write it up to affect only that particular material.
I got it to the point where it reflected, but only at some angles, and at a weird perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionableEnigma View Post
Is it's purpose just to be a free bone to use as a camera?
I'm 99% sure this is the case.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:46 PM   #1810
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

it looks like view center is the motherbone
I can think of one practical use for it. if you want camera to follow the model [when its not moving in the same spot] it will follow the general area of the model. if you op it to any other bone it might make the camera go berserk with its angles [also very dependent on the motion].
Old 02-01-2019, 08:21 PM   #1811
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

It can also be used when you're working with the model (at least that's how I've used it when I've bothered to). Since you can set your camera rotation in model view to model or bone, when it's on model it's rotating around the master bone (or center if it doesn't have one) which may make it hard to get all around views of the spot you're working on. You can have the camera rotate around the selected bone instead but that means whenever you switch to another bone the camera view is going to jump relative to that bone. If you use the view cnt bone, you can keep it in model and you can still rotate the camera around that spot so it doesn't jump when you switch the bone you're selecting.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:21 AM   #1812
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

speaking of retarded/obvious questions, I have one of my own.
From my perspective the mmd camera works as if it has a center point and always keeps it's angle towards it, regardless how much you turn/move it. However at certain stages of editing camera motions, I had moments, where the camera would flip as if it had its own axis, rather than pointing at one.
I never figured out if I accidentally mashed some button or if I was imagining things. it was too much of a pain in the ass to figure out, yet I had occasions, where I needed to angle the camera, without making it change position. [yes I'm aware it can be done with dummy bones, but this is real time positioning and you can't do that with a dummy]

So my question is. can you rotate the camera on this own axis, and if yes how?
Old 02-02-2019, 12:26 PM   #1813
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
speaking of retarded/obvious questions, I have one of my own.
From my perspective the mmd camera works as if it has a center point and always keeps it's angle towards it, regardless how much you turn/move it. However at certain stages of editing camera motions, I had moments, where the camera would flip as if it had its own axis, rather than pointing at one.
I never figured out if I accidentally mashed some button or if I was imagining things. it was too much of a pain in the ass to figure out, yet I had occasions, where I needed to angle the camera, without making it change position. [yes I'm aware it can be done with dummy bones, but this is real time positioning and you can't do that with a dummy]

So my question is. can you rotate the camera on this own axis, and if yes how?
I think I follow what you're saying, it sounds like you want to do something like a panning shot where the camera rotates upwards without it "moving" downwards in the process. I struggled with this a bit myself and what I believe is this has to do with the distance value. That red dot is the spot the camera rotates around. Reduce the distance and it will move less and less when you rotate relative to that spot. Reduce it to zero (so the dot disappears) and it will be rotating on that exact spot.

So figure out the x/y/z coordinates and angles of where you want the camera to be positioned, then set the distance to 0 and it will put the camera on that spot and rotate from there.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:03 PM   #1814
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I heard some people gave Free Metasequoia EX Licenses of the latest version.

Maybe perhaps someone can share?

Or where to get one without buying?

Last edited by back2you; 02-03-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:33 AM   #1815
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Hello there , guys who try edit model with blender ?
i have some problem when export model from blender , he change bone position and change values in IK bones , this can be fix ? coz always redact in PMX Editor its boring ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop Screenshot 2019.02.10 - 13.33.44.69.png
Views:	31
Size:	632.7 KB
ID:	195244  
Old 02-12-2019, 12:41 AM   #1816
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

Stuff done today, stuff to work on.

I was working on finding the pass for this model here: https://bowlroll.net/file/175339
The download hint at the end of the nicovideo gets translated as "I wanted to eat the solder once · · ·" or "Once was a life that I want to eat Zunda ...". Doesn't make a lot of sense, so I'm lost on this. Tried to enter zunda, zunda mochi, and mochi as test passes, but those didn't work out. I'm assuming based on the text above the download link, in the parenthesis bit... I feel like they wanted to be vague or not so particularly certain about it.

Also, I'm trying to remember if I or someone else asked for the passes for these two models by the same modeler:
https://bowlroll.net/file/144264
https://bowlroll.net/file/136511

I tried to be quick about it by google search rushing around nekosentai and briefly looked my older posts, but I don't think I saw them? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Does anyone have the model from this video: www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34109537

Also, I've been trying to fix the bones of a model, because the waist bone acts strange and so do the leg bones. I'll throw them as attachments to see what's going on here. From what I looked at of the same exact model in a different costume, they both had the same exact bone measures in every spot, but the alternate costume's bones never broke like the one's in the screenshots. I don't know what's wrong.

-----
Quote:
Originally Posted by back2you View Post
2) Anyone want to share?

b. Motion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWvsT_-SnUg
For any motions that you can't find, you could trace it if nobody has it, if the video source is still available. I don't really keep motions like that, so can't help there. But, the uploader appeared to have made another download link in the description. Unless, you knew that and you didn't like how it looked.

Last edited by QuestionableEnigma; 02-14-2019 at 08:23 AM.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:50 AM   #1817
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Stuff done today, stuff to work on.

https://bowlroll.net/file/175339

https://bowlroll.net/file/144264
https://bowlroll.net/file/136511

www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34109537

-----

For any motions that you can't find, you could trace it if nobody has it, if the video source is still available. I don't really keep motions like that, so can't help there. But, the uploader appeared to have made another download link in the description. Unless, you knew that and you didn't like how it looked.

Different but close to what you need

http://blender.rgr.jp/
3rd of MikuMikuDance (PMX)

https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td30732
https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td39023

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30732685
http://moeechandon.blog111.fc2.com/blog-entry-171.html
Ctrl+F to find Passionlip

I'm not a fan of making/editing motions hence tracing it which I heard takes more time. Thank you though.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:21 AM   #1818
QuestionableEnigma
"Useful" Entity
Forum Member

Appreciate the alternatives, though most of them I already have on me. Much like the collector in myself.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:33 AM   #1819
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Appreciate the alternatives, though most of them I already have on me. Much like the collector in myself.
Alright.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:01 PM   #1820
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Also, I've been trying to fix the bones of a model, because the waist bone acts strange and so do the leg bones. I'll throw them as attachments to see what's going on here. From what I looked at of the same exact model in a different costume, they both had the same exact bone measures in every spot, but the alternate costume's bones never broke like the one's in the screenshots. I don't know what's wrong.
The waist needs to be parented to the groove bone, the groove bone to the center, and the center and feet ik parented to the motherbone. The leg bones should be parented to waist cancellation bones which are parented to the lower body bone but have their rotation appended to the waist bone with a ratio of -1.

But I assume you already went through the palava of checking them in pmxedit, so if you're still having trouble, you could just PM me the armature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi
es , this can be fix ? coz always redact in PMX Editor its boring ...
If you still haven't figured out what you did, you could just merge it with your old, working armature.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat