Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Stuff

Notices

Old 11-29-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
Ivaylo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default About the Discord

Hello,
First time posting a topic, but I been trying to get help from a few people but they weren't able to help me. So a few months back I joined the discord on the web page version, I was afraid to use my main account so i just made a throwaway. I never talked on the discord as I'm a very shy person and major anxiety of making people mad. The throwaway account was named Fred without adding an email to it(ya i know should not have done this), but as I'm afraid to talk i must of looked like a bot, that I ended up getting IP blocked. As in end of September I started to think I should stop being afraid and just join on my main discord account and maybe at least try talking a little like thanking people for the awesome pictures and stuff, but I ended up IP banned. Is there a way to get the IP banned removed or am I doomed because of my own stupidness? Also sorry if this is the wrong place to post this and also I'm sorry if I caused any problems.
Old 11-30-2017, 03:31 AM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,617 Times in 3,441 Posts

Sorry to hear that, not sure why Discord would ban you for not talking... O_o I wouldn't ban people for not speaking, considering theirs people on Neko-sentai for over 8 years without a single post still haha

Anyway, unfortunately the discord channel is not run officially by Neko-sentai Admins/staff, so you will need to get in contact with this person

http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showpos...35&postcount=1

as they are probably a mod/admin of the discord channel.
Old 11-30-2017, 11:26 AM   #3
Ivaylo
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Ya Early November, I did try to send a message to them but never got a reply back, so i thought maybe they just post the link to discord like another person said. That's why I made a topic to see if one of the admin/mods would notice this. But thank you for your help Gulkeeva.

Edit: I just tested the link to discord and suddenly it let me. I don't know if someone unbanned me or was the link just dead. I thought I was banned as when I searched it most people say it was because i was banned but who knows.

Last edited by Ivaylo; 12-01-2017 at 12:37 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXIV Stuff