Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 03-05-2019, 05:08 AM   #1861
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

probably deleted it if I bothered to check is there's any skin under the suit.

I did a random scan and picked up a few from the request list in the signature.
but ill be honest, I dislike massive lists requesting models, they would not only take an entire day to fill, but they are a pain to keep track of. if I see a large request with zero leads chances are, I won't even look a it.

you're also slow at updating your list.
The Following User Says Thank You to guthix For This Useful Post:
back2you (03-05-2019)
Old 03-05-2019, 06:52 AM   #1862
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
probably deleted it if I bothered to check is there's any skin under the suit.

I did a random scan and picked up a few from the request list in the signature.
but ill be honest, I dislike massive lists requesting models, they would not only take an entire day to fill, but they are a pain to keep track of. if I see a large request with zero leads chances are, I won't even look a it.

you're also slow at updating your list.

Sorry about that and Thanks for the models.

Don't worry about it too much. It is only a reference thread and I'm not expecting anything at all. I'm very thankful if someone shared though before I die.

I decided to update it if I got more unobtainable models along with their infos.
so if I received models, I won't update it.
And also, been busy downloading/solvingPass per minute. I learned mmd just last year and mmd started 2008.
Imagine how many I'ved missed downloading.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:35 PM   #1863
bobbeebs5
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Hey all. I was wondering if model editors are keeping up with releasing model edits these days. Are there any really really good models that have not been edited and released yet?
Old 03-08-2019, 02:35 AM   #1864
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I'm not a fan of creating motion as well as to trace it so I'll just share this news.

"AUTOMATIC" trace is now available.

https://hub.docker.com/r/errnommd/autotracevmd
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	16
Size:	461.7 KB
ID:	195390  
Old 03-08-2019, 09:17 AM   #1865
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeebs5 View Post
Hey all. I was wondering if model editors are keeping up with releasing model edits these days. Are there any really really good models that have not been edited and released yet?
not really, I think there's less lewdification going on, however people started sharing stuff more.
as for quality models, can't say of any. im out of the loop.
Old 03-08-2019, 07:03 PM   #1866
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2you View Post
I'm not a fan of creating motion as well as to trace it so I'll just share this news.

"AUTOMATIC" trace is now available.

https://hub.docker.com/r/errnommd/autotracevmd
Not seeing how it's downloaded. Unless it involves downloading all those companion programs first.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:19 PM   #1867
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Not seeing how it's downloaded. Unless it involves downloading all those companion programs first.
Yes those github softwares are needed and I'm not sure to install ALL or when to activate each.

I really hope I can help you with that but as I've said, I have no interest on motion creation.

I just showed the path.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:23 PM   #1868
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

There's a web version here.

https://colab.research.google.com/gi...o=7uOqWO5KFVOv

It looks like you upload a video sample to a folder named autotrace in the root of your drive (and to that end they've helpfully provided a sample video of traditional Japanese greetings for you to use), and hit the [ ] to start it up. Nothing apparently seems to happen besides a meme "Hello" message, and following the instructions hasn't gotten me anywhere as of yet. I don't seem to get the prompts they claim I will.

It'll take someone who can read anime better than me with the assistance of my good friend Google Translate to make progress with it.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	and goodbye sanity.png
Views:	24
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	195391  

Last edited by lewdmon; 03-09-2019 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:16 AM   #1869
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Source: https://twitter.com/errno_mmd

Maybe you message the source for help.

This new thing is very popular now in jap community.
Old 03-13-2019, 11:07 PM   #1870
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Edit: That was the wrong twitter for the creators of that particular tool. That would have been funny if it were an intentional prank. And it turns out I was missing something obvious - I just missed the button asking for authentication. Now I get a 25 byte output text file contained the message "Google Drive 出力成功", which is something, at least. I can't actually find anything else in terms of output.

Last edited by lewdmon; 03-14-2019 at 11:31 PM.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:48 PM   #1871
ponchi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

https://twitter.com/com_3210
anyone know this ? any chance to get pass ? or how this models distribute ?
Old 03-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #1872
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponchi View Post
https://twitter.com/com_3210
anyone know this ? any chance to get pass ? or how this models distribute ?
Bowlroll account is at bowlroll.net/user/3456 , but no passes and his Twitter says he deleted most of his Nicovideo videos. (Edit: Did some digging and it looks like his Bowlroll models are request-only for passes.)

For his newest model the pass is in the Youtube description. Said description says "You'll find the link if you search by her name"; I tried doing so on Google and Pixiv, found no link either way.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:55 PM   #1873
back2you
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Bowlroll account is at bowlroll.net/user/3456 , but no passes and his Twitter says he deleted most of his Nicovideo videos. (Edit: Did some digging and it looks like his Bowlroll models are request-only for passes.)

For his newest model the pass is in the Youtube description. Said description says "You'll find the link if you search by her name"; I tried doing so on Google and Pixiv, found no link either way.
Yup for request only. More info in my signature.

For those who are not aware: VRoid to PMX in one click with physics.
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34705374

Old 03-16-2019, 06:06 PM   #1874
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

So I just lost five fucking hours of work. I was merging meshes and deleting extra vertices, I went to save and got the "I failed to save" error. I closed without saving, thinking it'd corrupt if I tried to save again, and... it corrupted anyway. Went to restore a previous version and... there was no previous version to restore. If I try to open it now it gives me this error, then loads nothing but empty vertices. The vertices are still there (not all of them but most of them) but all the materials, all the bones, physics and joints are missing. File size hasn't changed. Is there any way to fix this in hex or did I just kick my weekend in the ass?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	error.PNG
Views:	5
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	195546   Click image for larger version

Name:	itsallgone.PNG
Views:	15
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	195547  
Old 03-16-2019, 07:58 PM   #1875
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
So I just lost five fucking hours of work. I was merging meshes and deleting extra vertices, I went to save and got the "I failed to save" error. I closed without saving, thinking it'd corrupt if I tried to save again, and... it corrupted anyway. Went to restore a previous version and... there was no previous version to restore. If I try to open it now it gives me this error, then loads nothing but empty vertices. The vertices are still there (not all of them but most of them) but all the materials, all the bones, physics and joints are missing. File size hasn't changed. Is there any way to fix this in hex or did I just kick my weekend in the ass?
Do you have Blender set up to open PMX files? If so, try and see if you can import it into Blender and see if it fixes it on import.
Old 03-16-2019, 08:50 PM   #1876
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythterious View Post
Do you have Blender set up to open PMX files? If so, try and see if you can import it into Blender and see if it fixes it on import.
It's a no go. Blender can't even bring in the vertices. I might as well have spent my Saturday sorting my model folder. At least then I'd have accomplished something.

FWIW I tried VRoid Studio and my initial takeaway is that it's not very intuitive and pretty restrictive. A lot of that has to do with me never using it before, I'm sure, but there's a lot of things you can't do that you should be able to (like copying hair size curves from one hair strand to another, or selecting only a certain part of a texture to work in, or even the folder you want to save an avatar in) and some things just flat out don't seem to work, like the blur tool for the texture editors. And while you do get sliders for almost all the model's components those sliders are the ONLY way to adjust things, you can't do them manually. That's just my impressions from messing around with it for an hour and a half.
Old 03-17-2019, 04:26 AM   #1877
lewdmon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

This post may not be terribly helpful, and I have no idea what happened to your model but you may want to look into configuring your system restore to cover mmd filetypes. Or if you don't use windows's (windows'? Window's? Windoza.) system restore for anything else, give it 100-200mb for just pmx files. That way, it shouldn't be overwritten by newer stuff.

You say most of the verts are there, but are those that are still there the only vertices that you moved? I don't see any nipples, neck, head, shoulders, calves or feet there, so I'm not sure if it'd be worth moving the corresponding vertices using vertices from that spooky green apparition as targets or not, because you'd still have to move the rest. Though I suppose those aforementioned parts wouldn't be too hard to position manually. But then you'd have to reposition the bones, though, you'd be doing that anyway depending on how you edited the model and how close your backup is.

Do you have the original mesh for that? Would you not have the benefit of the knowledge of that 5 hours spent to be able to make something very similar in a shorter space of time using that green mesh as a reference, or is it just a blur or too technical to reproduce?
Old 03-17-2019, 12:55 PM   #1878
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdmon View Post
This post may not be terribly helpful, and I have no idea what happened to your model but you may want to look into configuring your system restore to cover mmd filetypes. Or if you don't use windows's (windows'? Window's? Windoza.) system restore for anything else, give it 100-200mb for just pmx files. That way, it shouldn't be overwritten by newer stuff.

You say most of the verts are there, but are those that are still there the only vertices that you moved? I don't see any nipples, neck, head, shoulders, calves or feet there, so I'm not sure if it'd be worth moving the corresponding vertices using vertices from that spooky green apparition as targets or not, because you'd still have to move the rest. Though I suppose those aforementioned parts wouldn't be too hard to position manually. But then you'd have to reposition the bones, though, you'd be doing that anyway depending on how you edited the model and how close your backup is.

Do you have the original mesh for that? Would you not have the benefit of the knowledge of that 5 hours spent to be able to make something very similar in a shorter space of time using that green mesh as a reference, or is it just a blur or too technical to reproduce?
You're correct, it didn't save all of the vertices. In the end I wound up redoing it from the start and it only took about 3 hours this time since I knew what I needed to do, but because I didn't follow my own procedure and just eyeballed everything without writing it down the first time, I'm sure it's not exactly the same as the first time. For now I'm just going to go paranoid and make a backup after each major change or hour of work. This is only the second time this has ever happened to me and the other time I'd barely started working so I didn't lose much time.

As for what happened to it, if you merge or delete too many vertices without closing and reopening the program, PMDEditor eventually eats shit and crashes, and just before that happens the save function stops working correctly. It's not the number of vertices that get deleted, but the number of times the action is performed, so if you deleted 2000 vertices at once you'd be fine, but if you tried to do it 10 vertices at a time it'd crash before you managed to do it 200 times. My problem is, I don't know exactly how many times it actually takes before things start getting corrupted.

Usually when I start getting the "Failed to save" error I can just close without saving, and go back to my last save, but this time it saved partially and then failed so I lost the data.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:48 PM   #1879
Pururun
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Hi all. First time here, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this... but is there a guide on how to insert a model's penis? The only closest erotic tutorials I could find was on SpiralVortexPlay.

Also, does anyone have this model called My Neighbor Pedoro? Japanese name is
Code:
となりのペドロ.
Apparently it works great with a certain motion, but the author took it down. Or a better Sinsack model would be nice too cause I think the one I have is outdated. I found it on a booru site.

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 03-18-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:28 PM   #1880
Mythterious
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

If anyone is looking for this model

I figured it out.

You have to go to his twitter, watch the youtube video for the model to get the password.

Then search for
Code:
水依唯
, but you have to put the file format in the search too. That's all I can give you. Don't want this dude being a dick and taking down his models or making it even harder to get them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mythterious For This Useful Post:
MMDisaster (03-18-2019), ponchi (03-20-2019), Rolef (03-18-2019)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat