Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Public Directory » Forum Announcments and Info for Guest/Members

Notices

Old 02-25-2018, 07:58 AM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,689 Times in 3,483 Posts

Default March + April Doujin scan/Site notice etc

I will be very busy during most of March, and possibly early April due to a few things, so I may not be able to do scans for March AND april (Aprils a maybe).

Because I work on 1 year contracts I'm switching to a new company (which is also one year contracts) and I don't know where my placement will be. If I have to move to a new area, that means that I will possibly not have internet access (for my PC) for possibly one month. Which in turn means I can't do scans to upload, and scanning then taking pictures with a phone and uploading would look bad I can still use my phone internet to look over the site though!

The other part is, in March, I need to go back to America to renew my drivers license/credit card etc and I will not have any wifi AND internet access for almost two weeks until I return most likely.

So between those two things, job interviews, job training for the new company, possibly moving to a new area, no PC internet possibility, there will be no scans for March and "possibly" April. If I don't have to move (or should I say, financially viable to go to my new location without paying a ton per day) then scans will be done again in April.

As a heads up, since there will be only 4 books left after March's scans, I will be doing 2 books per month. Then after that, no more books left until I get more in August.

You can read the details on C94 here
http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14747

P.s. Still looking for a translator since the last one quit due to irl issues. Also, March, April etc months of no doujin donations will be going toward getting a better/faster doujin scanner~!

Will maybe try out a
https://www.amazon.com/CZUR-ET16-Doc.../dp/B01H2YCN24

Last edited by Gulkeeva; 02-25-2018 at 08:14 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
Wren (02-26-2018)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Public Directory » Forum Announcments and Info for Guest/Members