Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » Miqo'te ミコッテ

Notices

View Poll Results: Should the Au Ra, Lalafell, Roegadyn pics be moved out of the Miqo'te thread?
Yes! Move them out! 87 34.52%
No! Keep them in the thread! 100 39.68%
Doesn't matter to me... 44 17.46%
omg, everyone's racist! 21 8.33%
Voters: 252. This poll is closed

Old 04-08-2018, 11:25 AM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,719 Times in 3,495 Posts

Default Miqo'te Female Nude Dat thread vote

So there's been some discontent in the "Miqo'te Female Nude Dat 3.0 #2" thread, that other races are in the thread, when it should be pretty much just miqoi'te section considering there are sections for the other races + this is the miqo'te section... so!

This is a vote to see if people would like that thread cleaned up. where as all "pictures only" will be moved to their respective "sections of race".

This will be a 1 month vote, but if the yes or no vote hits 100 before that time frame, the decision will be made.

Note, this is a vote for just thread #2, not the previous thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
kogtof (04-08-2018)
Old 04-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #2
blurb
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Maybe simply rename the tread to something global? I very much like it all at the same place.

To me status quo is fine.

Last edited by blurb; 04-08-2018 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Details
Old 04-08-2018, 02:47 PM   #3
naughtymonkey9999
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

+1 for keeping it best race only, there are other sections.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:25 PM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurb View Post
Maybe simply rename the tread to something global? I very much like it all at the same place.

To me status quo is fine.
True, it could just be moved to the General... but the problem could still continue here. That and no one ever made said "global" thread in the general discussion area after so long anyway... so!

This will be more of a end all for future possibilities... kind of thing.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:07 PM   #5
WhitemageSerenia
Mithran Battle-Whitemage
Forum Member

For me, its a bit tricky, I don't really mind that people've been posting non-miqo'te pics in the miqo'te thread, although it does trigger that part of my mind that's like "we have other sections, maybe use them?" but I'm not really a stickler like that, part of me is, but not really at the same time. W/e that part's not important lol, its mainly when the lalafel pics started happening en masse. I'm not fond of lalafel at all in that way so it can get a little irritating when you get flooded with lalafel pics in a section for miqo'te ya know?

It's not a super huge deal to me, but if anything its a minor inconvenience. Though I do wonder, is it possible to have like... a back up thread? What I mean is, I'm not savvy on the inner workings of a forum or anything like that, but couldn't you have say... a section for the 5 races, and then a thread that compiles all of the pictures from all the threads into one? So that way people who only want miqo'te get miqo'te, elezen for elezen so on and so forth, but then people who don't care or want a slice of everything has that? I'm not really sure if that's possible but that's just my two cents :)
Old 04-09-2018, 04:27 PM   #6
kogtof
LalaButt
Forum Member

I didn't realise people were offended by my posts TBH. I'll curb the quantity.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:32 PM   #7
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitemageSerenia View Post
For me, its a bit tricky, I don't really mind that people've been posting non-miqo'te pics in the miqo'te thread, although it does trigger that part of my mind that's like "we have other sections, maybe use them?" but I'm not really a stickler like that, part of me is, but not really at the same time. W/e that part's not important lol, its mainly when the lalafel pics started happening en masse. I'm not fond of lalafel at all in that way so it can get a little irritating when you get flooded with lalafel pics in a section for miqo'te ya know?

It's not a super huge deal to me, but if anything its a minor inconvenience. Though I do wonder, is it possible to have like... a back up thread? What I mean is, I'm not savvy on the inner workings of a forum or anything like that, but couldn't you have say... a section for the 5 races, and then a thread that compiles all of the pictures from all the threads into one? So that way people who only want miqo'te get miqo'te, elezen for elezen so on and so forth, but then people who don't care or want a slice of everything has that? I'm not really sure if that's possible but that's just my two cents :)
There really isn't a way that I know of that could "combine" posts from other threads into one as their made deal...

as mentioned, a similar thread could of been made in the general section of the FFXIV dat section.

Its just that the FFXIV miqo'te are the most popular... others that felt that they weren't being "seen" enough decided to show up in that thread (is probably the most obvious reason).

I mean... most people do go to whatever is the most popular if they want to "show" something off.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:10 PM   #8
WhitemageSerenia
Mithran Battle-Whitemage
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogtof View Post
I didn't realise people were offended by my posts TBH. I'll curb the quantity.
If its any consolation I'm not offended by it, its just not my cup of tea
Old 04-11-2018, 04:40 AM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Looks like the yes and no voters are fighting till the bitter end on the polls

Old 04-11-2018, 06:46 PM   #10
Idescrany
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Postings of the other races in the Miqo'te thread was just a natural occurrence that people simply did in light of something new that sprang up in this modding community. From what I recall it simply started cause this was where the first posting of Naughty Weaver's mod was introduced(which included all the races) thus people showcasing this mod by posting their pics regardless of the race. Somehow it devolved from a discussion about the nude mod to pics of said mod in the thread which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Basically I believe it's up to the community to steer towards whatever comes, and somehow this thread just became a general pic thread of all races cause that's simply what people wanted it to be. If you were to separate races into separate threads I have a strong feeling the rate of pics submitted will die down drastically. Those who play the more uncommon races will have less motivation to post their pics in their secluded section due to lack of interest or simply the smaller community in those sections. So why break something that isn't broken? I don't see any real complaints about this so my feeling is to just let things flow as it were and not restrict people's tastes and censorship in any way.

Last edited by Idescrany; 04-12-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #11
Idescrany
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

In any case, the amount of thanks/likes under pic post are received incredibly well either Miqo'te or not and in kogtof's case the lalafell pics submitted receive at least 10+ thanks/likes per post, so it can't be said this is really a bad thing.
Old 04-13-2018, 03:23 AM   #12
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Looks like it may be decided this weekend...!

Old 04-13-2018, 10:47 AM   #13
Manux
Purrring kitten
Forum Member

Location: somewhere over there! hiding sneakly! or being slutty... probably

i honestly think is ppretty dumb posting nude pics on dats topic, id make a new tread thats only for sharing ingame pics aand keep the dats topics clean for just the actual dats updates, so dont have to look over 192938457 pics to find if theres any dats progresses lol
Old 04-13-2018, 10:57 AM   #14
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manux View Post
i honestly think is ppretty dumb posting nude pics on dats topic, id make a new tread thats only for sharing ingame pics aand keep the dats topics clean for just the actual dats updates, so dont have to look over 192938457 pics to find if theres any dats progresses lol
No ones decided to make such a thread though...

Old 04-13-2018, 12:32 PM   #15
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Considering the threads vote, it looks like the majority don't want any actual change, and or against it. Kind of why there were four choices, and not just two!

As for the recent comment... it would be nice if there were two separate threads, one for .DAT's and one for images. Showcasing new dats is nice, but if theirs so many show case pics from so many people it becomes hard to locate any "actual updates" for a mod.

I mean, if a new FFXIV patch comes out and breaks a mod for miqo'te... it would be nice to be able to find it and not have to search 10+ pages :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
D4rkLink (04-13-2018), eissa (04-13-2018), kogtof (04-13-2018)
Old 06-11-2018, 02:03 PM   #16
Kenshadewalker
Forum Member

I see no harm in it if the pics are good enough :)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » Miqo'te ミコッテ