Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #1181
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 108
Thanks: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

Default

Guys,by any chance,someone know where it is possible to find these 2 models? (Idolmaster creatures)

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im3314929
and
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5223280

They are like 2011 stuff so it hard to find them..

I'll aprecciate any help!
Vexxo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:37 PM   #1182
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxo View Post
Guys,by any chance,someone know where it is possible to find these 2 models? (Idolmaster creatures)

http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im3314929
and
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5223280

They are like 2011 stuff so it hard to find them..

I'll aprecciate any help!
This link should get you to the Takane alien, she comes with the Miki and Hibiki hair creatures too. Not sure where to find the Azusa boobface.

https://bowlroll.net/file/3025
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Vexxo (08-09-2017)
Old 08-09-2017, 01:30 AM   #1183
Ne0_Kazu
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 49
Thanks: 3
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
something something removing paid model distribution
usually I'm the only one who notices the problems, so I didn't say anything.
how many models has been taken down? I don't check that thread often... and only downloaded the models i like.
Ne0_Kazu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:34 AM   #1184
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,128
Thanks: 32
Thanked 723 Times in 301 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0_Kazu View Post
how many models has been taken down? I don't check that thread often... and only downloaded the models i like.
a dozen or more
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:28 AM   #1185
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 108
Thanks: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
This link should get you to the Takane alien, she comes with the Miki and Hibiki hair creatures too. Not sure where to find the Azusa boobface.

https://bowlroll.net/file/3025
Thanks,i also wish that in bowlroll they would tag more than nothing at all.
Vexxo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 09:03 AM   #1186
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Mithra
Posts: 22,266
Thanks: 2,107
Thanked 6,631 Times in 3,442 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne0_Kazu View Post
how many models has been taken down? I don't check that thread often... and only downloaded the models i like.
Most the links I had personally removed were near 3 years old. I'm sure if someone wanted them, they got it looooonng ago O_o

This sites kind of low profile per say, so things don't usually get DMCA'ed for a long time.
Gulkeeva is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:37 AM   #1187
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

Default

Were they Windows 100% or Melonbooks models?
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:10 AM   #1188
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Mithra
Posts: 22,266
Thanks: 2,107
Thanked 6,631 Times in 3,442 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Were they Windows 100% or Melonbooks models?
Melonbook models. As for the ones guthix removed himself, no idea
Gulkeeva is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 12:11 PM   #1189
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,128
Thanks: 32
Thanked 723 Times in 301 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
Were they Windows 100% or Melonbooks models?
all melonbooks, the ones I removed were montys
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 05:59 PM   #1190
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 108
Thanks: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

Default

Shameless self-advertising time!

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=64327656

Finally put the edits to work, Disaster,and managing to make my lazy ass to do some work is saying quite something!
Thats how much i like them!
Vexxo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:16 PM   #1191
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxo View Post
Shameless self-advertising time!

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=64327656

Finally put the edits to work, Disaster,and managing to make my lazy ass to do some work is saying quite something!
Thats how much i like them!
I can't see anything but a very blurry thumbnail since I don't have a pixiv account, and I'm blocked from the Bowlroll download but... from what I can tell that's Chihaya sandwiched between alien Takane and Miurasan?

I have a feeling it's a parody of this gif I saw of Chihaya getting sandwiched between the real Azusa and Takane and flailing around so much it looks like she's having a seizure.

Also, I wanted to check... have you encountered any problems with the toe IKs? I've noticed in the process of working on a different edit that when I load a motion file or move around the legs, the vertices weighted to the toe bones seem to point back at the coordinates of the master bone, requiring the toe IKs to constantly be repositioned to keep the toes straight. Turning off the toe IKs doesn't solve the problem--it actually makes it worse, causing the "glued to the floor" problem even though the toe bone is parented to the ankle properly. They work fine when the legs are straight up and down, but as soon as I start moving the leg IKs the toes get wonky.

I need to figure out what's wrong with them before I put the models on an uploader, or if I can't I'm just going to redo them and get rid of the toe IKs. They weren't that important to me anyway, I just added them because the Semi Standard Bone plugin made it so easy.
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:57 AM   #1192
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 108
Thanks: 30
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
I can't see anything but a very blurry thumbnail since I don't have a pixiv account, and I'm blocked from the Bowlroll download but... from what I can tell that's Chihaya sandwiched between alien Takane and Miurasan?

I have a feeling it's a parody of this gif I saw of Chihaya getting sandwiched between the real Azusa and Takane and flailing around so much it looks like she's having a seizure.

Also, I wanted to check... have you encountered any problems with the toe IKs? I've noticed in the process of working on a different edit that when I load a motion file or move around the legs, the vertices weighted to the toe bones seem to point back at the coordinates of the master bone, requiring the toe IKs to constantly be repositioned to keep the toes straight. Turning off the toe IKs doesn't solve the problem--it actually makes it worse, causing the "glued to the floor" problem even though the toe bone is parented to the ankle properly. They work fine when the legs are straight up and down, but as soon as I start moving the leg IKs the toes get wonky.

I need to figure out what's wrong with them before I put the models on an uploader, or if I can't I'm just going to redo them and get rid of the toe IKs. They weren't that important to me anyway, I just added them because the Semi Standard Bone plugin made it so easy.
Well well well..you got quite a good eye.
The models are correct,as for the inspiration,i just searched through gelbooru until i stumbled on this image:


Then i thought "mmm.. a flat chest character and 2 huge boobed ones...." and then the magic happend.

As for the toe Ik, i personally didnt encounter any problem other than the fact that they are a little too too sensitive when moving,but anything else was fine otherwise.
Did you take inspiration from Nanami for such a toe bone,btw?

Anyway im droppin here the poses,the camera and the images plus another thumbnail i didn't use.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Preview.zip (3.10 MB, 50 views)
File Type: zip サンドイッチ.zip (10.4 KB, 40 views)
Vexxo is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vexxo For This Useful Post:
Petardo238 (08-21-2017)
Old 08-10-2017, 08:52 PM   #1193
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxo View Post
Well well well..you got quite a good eye.
The models are correct,as for the inspiration,i just searched through gelbooru until i stumbled on this image:


Then i thought "mmm.. a flat chest character and 2 huge boobed ones...." and then the magic happend.

As for the toe Ik, i personally didnt encounter any problem other than the fact that they are a little too too sensitive when moving,but anything else was fine otherwise.
Did you take inspiration from Nanami for such a toe bone,btw?

Anyway im droppin here the poses,the camera and the images plus another thumbnail i didn't use.
Actually I was inspired by Torahaze's Darjeeling model, I noticed he had put toe bones on there and I thought it might be nice to add them in specifically for stuff like toe-curling. I only have a few Nanami models and don't really use them because I didn't start using MMD until after he/she imposed all those rules and restrictions. Nice work on the poses. I made those heart eyes to be AutoLuminous and ObjectLuminous compatible, by the way; you should be able to manipulate them into color with effects, you don't have to keep them white.

Here's some examples of what's happening with the toes. In each of these pictures I haven't touched the toe IK bones at all. The first picture has only the ankle and ankle IK bones manipulated; the second picture shows what happens when the toe IK is turned off without turning off the other two IKs; and the last shows what happens when the ankle IK and foot IK bones are moved. I'm trying to narrow it down as to why it deforms the toes like that and I think it has something to do with the parenting on the IK because you can see in the third picture the toe IK has moved away from the foot following the foot IK.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toeik1.png
Views:	24
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	185150   Click image for larger version

Name:	toeik2.png
Views:	22
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	185151   Click image for larger version

Name:	toeik3.png
Views:	21
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	185152  

MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Vexxo (08-10-2017)
Old 08-10-2017, 11:00 PM   #1194
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,128
Thanks: 32
Thanked 723 Times in 301 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
toe IK bones .
wouldn't it be simpler just to use regular rotating bones?
I'm no bones expert, but aren't ik bones meant for interaction with the environment?
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:46 AM   #1195
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
wouldn't it be simpler just to use regular rotating bones?
I'm no bones expert, but aren't ik bones meant for interaction with the environment?
Ideally that's what I would have done, and in fact when I started out that was what I did. I spent about five hours placing, parenting and weighting bones for each individual toe on the models' feet... only to find out it didn't work. At all. When I tried, I got the glued-to-the-floor problem.

Apparently for PMD models at least, the only way to use a toe bone is via IK, and my understanding is that it's because the ankle bone they would be parented to is part of an IK chain and will therefore only function properly as part of an IK chain themselves. I base this off the fact that the Semi-Standard Bones plugin places different toe bones depending on if the model is PMD or PMX; if it's PMX it'll place a rotation bone, but if it's PMD it'll place an IK.

I could probably get around it by switching the models to PMX, but to me it's a total waste to change the models into such a resource-intensive format for only one little thing that couldn't be done in PMD and isn't really important to most people. I'm just as content to ditch the toe IKs, weight the toes back to the ankle bones like they originally were and say "screw it."

Now when and if MMD ever supports soft body physics like MMM does, that would probably convince me to give up on PMD for PMX forever.
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:55 AM   #1196
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,128
Thanks: 32
Thanked 723 Times in 301 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
only function properly as part of an IK chain
...
*fiddles with bones for 20 minutes*

so...there are these gray bones that are usually hidden...
and they are part of the ik chain...
if you turned the one at the tip of the foot bone into a rotating one...
the toes bend and are lifted with the move bone without a hitch...

where is the option to edit ik chai...zzzzzzzz....
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:43 PM   #1197
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthix View Post
...
*fiddles with bones for 20 minutes*

so...there are these gray bones that are usually hidden...
and they are part of the ik chain...
if you turned the one at the tip of the foot bone into a rotating one...
the toes bend and are lifted with the move bone without a hitch...

where is the option to edit ik chai...zzzzzzzz....
I tried changing all the type-7 hidden bones to regular type-0 rotational ones that I could find and none of them had any effect, the toes still distort. The problem isn't that they don't work with the IK they're supposed to use, they do; the problem is that they move with the other IKs when they're not supposed to. I also tried adjusting the IK settings, altering both the loop # and limit angle, and neither made a difference. The type-6 hidden bones (the IK targets) also cannot be changed into another type of bone without removing them from the IK chain altogether, the program physically will not let me.

The one thing that did make a difference was to move the rotational bone from the influence of the toe IK to the foot IK; that stopped the distortion and made it move with the rest of the foot when I moved the ankle IK. It still caused a little distortion when the foot IK was moved a long distance away from the foot, but it's pretty minor compared to how it was before and the foot IK usually isn't that far away from the foot. However, doing that means that the toe IKs do absolutely nothing because no bones are slaved to them, but the toe bone itself seems to work properly at least for rotation.

Sometimes things seem like they're working in PMDEditor but then go completely bonkers once you try to use them in MMD so I need to test it more, but I think you pointed me in the right direction.

Update: And as feared, it looks like it works in PMDEditor and then completely eats a shit in actual MMD. Screw it, I'm gonna dump the toe IKs and re-weight the feet, then I'll make the models available on an uploader.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toeik4.png
Views:	10
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	185497   Click image for larger version

Name:	toeik5.png
Views:	8
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	185498   Click image for larger version

Name:	toeik6.png
Views:	7
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	185499  

Click image for larger version

Name:	toeik7.png
Views:	4
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	185500   Click image for larger version

Name:	toeik8.png
Views:	6
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	185800  

Last edited by MMDisaster; 08-14-2017 at 01:10 AM.
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:41 PM   #1198
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

Default

Ok, redid all 77 models without the toe IKs. It took three and a half hours. Even if I find a fix now, I'm not doing that shit again. Hope I didn't accidentally screw up anything in the foot weights by re-weighting anything that shouldn't have been. I also tweaked the hair slightly on two models (Azusa with ponytail and Iori wth bangs).

I'm going to put this release up in the model thread to make it a little easier to find. If nobody encounters any problems with it I'll throw it on an uploader and call it a project.

...is what I want to say, but I just found somebody finally made a Leon model. Not going to try to copy her right now, though, because I don't have any high-res reference pictures to work with. She has such a complicated hairstyle I'd need to see her from several different angles. I can see she's using Takane's face and some of Miki and Mami's hair and beyond that who the hell knows.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	smile.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	185816  
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Jester (08-18-2017), Vexxo (08-16-2017)
Old 08-17-2017, 10:53 PM   #1199
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Trumpistan
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts

Default

I just checked Kurauchi's Twitter and he's reactivated his OneDrive, for anybody who wants his models. He doesn't have every model he's made back up there, but it's most of them, including the original T-Back bikini sets I based my edits on.

Also he's released a Fumika Sagisawa model and she's excellent as expected. He's also made what looks like an OC (although she resembles Rin Shibuya), but reading his readmes he seems to have stricter rules for her than with his Idolmaster models.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DHG24ZGUAAAdGPR.jpg orig.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	185824  
MMDisaster is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MMDisaster For This Useful Post:
Jester (08-18-2017), Vexxo (08-18-2017)
Old 08-20-2017, 05:39 AM   #1200
Prince90
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 12
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default

does anyone know where is this model coming from ?? i mean the head and face

onigirikingu*deviantart*com/art/Bon-Apatite-Baby-692856596

does that head is edited from this one ??

ecchi*iwara*tv/videos/wyolc1pgsKJKAwM

i just know the body is edited from xcompark, but not the head :(


sorry for my english..

Last edited by Prince90; 08-20-2017 at 08:38 AM.
Prince90 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 AM.

design by: Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.