Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2017, 02:43 PM   #861
DefenseDevil99
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Thank you Sir!


Ok I've seen how the Cumshot works. But when I load the Effect for the Girls in MMD I just get a small white ball with two Bones which doesn't do anything
DefenseDevil99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:54 PM   #862
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 998
Thanks: 32
Thanked 635 Times in 268 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefenseDevil99 View Post
Thank you Sir!


Ok I've seen how the Cumshot works. But when I load the Effect for the Girls in MMD I just get a small white ball with two Bones which doesn't do anything
effects are visible when you hit play, also move the morph sliders around.
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:01 PM   #863
Dysprosium
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
Thanks: 17
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default

Need some help on a motion password:

Code:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30453456

Hint: 今年の普魯西誕生日8桁と胸元に飾った花の名を漢字で
Google Translates: This year's Pu Lanxi's birthday 8 digits and the name of the flower decorated at the chest is in kanji
Something to do with that flower on the chest of the model in motion video, and a birthday...
Dysprosium is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:32 AM   #864
guthix
Zzzzzzzzzz
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 998
Thanks: 32
Thanked 635 Times in 268 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysprosium View Post
Need some help on a motion password:

Code:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30453456

Hint: 今年の普魯西誕生日8桁と胸元に飾った花の名を漢字で
Google Translates: This year's Pu Lanxi's birthday 8 digits and the name of the flower decorated at the chest is in kanji
Something to do with that flower on the chest of the model in motion video, and a birthday...
>Chinese characters

Nope. I'm out
guthix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:33 AM   #865
Moondrag
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Anyone mind helping me with this password? I did try entering it in, but no luck.

Code:
幻想とは詩を辍るような遊戯
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5708592

Last edited by Gulkeeva; Today at 07:16 AM.
Moondrag is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:17 AM   #866
jjlee7723
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 21
Thanks: 8
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondrag View Post
Anyone mind helping me with this password? I did try entering it in, but no luck.

Code:
幻想とは詩を辍るような遊戯
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5708592

Spoiler: show
Code:
幻想とは詩をるような遊戯

Last edited by Gulkeeva; Today at 07:16 AM.
jjlee7723 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM.

design by: Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.