Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion

Notices

Old 11-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #1
Ayarise
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Question/Texture Request if possible

Hai o/
Just a simple question, how can you make it so you can be fully naked while wearing Shisui gear? Basically making it so the sets act like new emperors.
Also I'm wondering if someone can or is in the process of editing the Shisui sets to be even more lewd by exposing nipples and/or pussy. I'm interested in doing so but I'm quite horrible with texture editing >w<
Old 11-12-2017, 11:47 PM   #2
WhitemageSerenia
Mithran Battle-Whitemage
Forum Member

I don't mean to be rude, but why not just glamour the emperor's new clothes? Or is it a case of you want to see your character naked, but not look like you're naked/in your undies on other people's screens? Sorta incognito nude?
Old 11-12-2017, 11:55 PM   #3
Ayarise
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitemageSerenia View Post
I don't mean to be rude, but why not just glamour the emperor's new clothes? Or is it a case of you want to see your character naked, but not look like you're naked/in your undies on other people's screens? Sorta incognito nude?
No worries, and yes that's pretty much the reason. It's not much of a problem to stick with emperor's new clothes though, just want to know if it's easy to do like just deleting the whole Shisui texture or something.

I do like to know if someone is planning/taking a request for an exposed Shisui set though ^^
Old 11-13-2017, 02:55 AM   #4
WhitemageSerenia
Mithran Battle-Whitemage
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayarise View Post
No worries, and yes that's pretty much the reason. It's not much of a problem to stick with emperor's new clothes though, just want to know if it's easy to do like just deleting the whole Shisui texture or something.

I do like to know if someone is planning/taking a request for an exposed Shisui set though ^^
would be neat. I know that was possible back with FFXI with Dat swaps though, but given that XIV doesn't use the same .dat system that FFXI does, its hard to say if something like that would be possible. I honestly wouldn't know

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXIV DAT Section » General Discussion