Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 03-28-2018, 02:58 AM   #1
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default I hate my own fetish, is it just me?

I normally hang out in the mmd section, but there's one thing I've been wondering for awhile. But I hate my fetish, not because it's illegal or something (my sympathy for those people), but because it feels so un-pandered to.

I don't know if my fetish has a name, but basically I like really rough/violent sex/intercourse/rape/vore/etc hentai...with the girl having all her clothes on. Or at least most of it, and no the fully clothed but with her boobs inexplicably exposed does not qualify, I actually hate that. Clothes getting torn or ripped or cut is ok, but not so that portions of it fall off completely, just cuts and stuff, but it isn't necessary.

Am I the only person here who prefers this? I've mentioned it in sites not dedicated to hentai and some people seem to agree with me, saying 'it leaves more to the imagination' or something. But based on the hentai stuff, it really feels like I'm alone in this department. Sometimes I look at image boards with r-18 content and then by page 2 I see stuff that was there years ago. The few times I find a character I like the design of who has some kinda hentai video that doesn't have full nudity or breast exposed, they ruin it by multiplying their boob or butt size by like 10. I mean I'm not against big boobs or whatever, but once they get bigger than the head, it just looks dumb to me.

So regardless of if that's just me or not. Does anyone else feel like they have a fetish that just doesn't seem to get any service for them?
Old 04-07-2018, 07:28 PM   #2
Jablue
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default It's a fine fetish, but won't be tended to very often

I don't think you're alone, but you seem to be... in the minority. The small minority. I'd agree that it can be hot, but, in my opinion, hentai get better as more is revealed. And that's the general opinion: that a naked woman is better than a clothed one. To imagine what the tits look like during a rape scene when they can easily rip open their victims shirt if it has buttons or pull it up, even using it as a method to bind them, seems... counter intuitive to me. Clothed sex is hot, too. It just feels like a waste to keep it that way.

But, if I were to see it anywhere, I feel like doing it clothed makes the most sense in a rape scene. Even then, if the woman was, say, coming home from an office job when it happened, having the shirt get ripped open to expose her breasts makes sense. Her body was the whole reason she's getting raped, I'd imagine, so getting as much of that in a forceful manner seems to be the goal.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:06 PM   #3
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I think it's because I identify their clothes as part of the character. Without it, it becomes generic anime girl with no discernible features other than the hair. Clothing is what makes it THAT character to me. Though real people cosplaying looks silly to me. The clothes never seem to look the same in reality.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:45 AM   #4
Jablue
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Honestly, I understand that sentiment. I've read some hentai with 3-4 women in a single scene. And, once they got naked, I sometimes had a hard time telling them apart. If there was no dialogue, I probably would've confused them multiple times. Hell, that's a lot of the reason why different hentai and anime characters have eye-catching hair colors: to tell them apart. But that goes less so for real, non-twin girls, because it's easier to identify different features in actual people. At least that's my opinion.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:48 AM   #5
Morgion
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

This is the hentai forum though, not actual people forum. I certainly don't wish brutal violent assault vs real people, even really sexy people =P.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff