Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 11-22-2006, 02:22 PM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

Default Info on this section

When posting a request try to include in your Topic, The Race+Gender so people have a clue of what your looking for.

I made this section mainly for a few reasons.

To Keep requests for stuff seperate from the dats so people looking for dats can find them.

To make all the "can't find a dat, lost my dats" seperate from the dats people are looking for.

To make it easier to navigate the dat sections and or maybe find a file they were missing.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:51 PM   #2
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Just out of curiosity, are you going to be moving some of the threads like that to here, or just leave them where they already are? It would be kinda nice to have some of those missing dat request threads cleared out of the main dat sections.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:18 PM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

yeah plan to, but some might be hard to move over becasue dunno what they even are >.>

But I guess whoever looks for it again will know O_o?

I'll probably do it later on, taking a nap now, been up forever O_o
Old 11-22-2006, 09:30 PM   #4
Sonomaa
Forum Police

my idea eeee
Old 11-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

O_o

I'm thinking I should make "request" and an area for each race
that way its not a mass, slowly working on it

some are soorta request some arn't.. etc etc
Old 11-26-2006, 07:47 PM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Currently deciding on how to seperate the stuff out to where it dosne't look to messy.

Thinking either...

1. Stick all requests/missing dats to 1 section but that may look confuisng as most requests don't say what request to (race,gender etc)

2. Making a section each for each race O_o

3. Stick Mithra, hume elvaan + .dat lost request to 1 folder
taru, galka, "other things" into another
Old 12-05-2006, 12:40 PM   #7
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Guess later over a period of time, move "requests" from other threads to here, as long as people people make some soorta comment on race/gender I don't think it will be bad, and overall less messy on the board.

Looking for hair recolor HF
or
Looking for armor recolor M

etc etc, I'm sure most that have played ffxi to a degree already know what the words stand for :P
Old 01-20-2007, 07:48 PM   #8
Rina Refine

dear requesters.
hi, im the mean person who has to tell u the facts.
if ur post count is low (especially if it's a single digit) and out of nowhere, you request this hard dat (because u probably never tried dat modding urself)...
NO ONE IS GOING TO DO IT. :)
if you want something, u should first contribute something to the site so that a dat modder likes u (i.e. tell murr u love her art, coorderio u love his dats, wenrick ur a idaho potato addict) and get some hentai that's not on this site, (look at all 90pages!) and post it so ppl love you. (or u can get gulky some tommy feburary6, tommy heavenly songs because her recent ones after lyk Pray isn't in a album and has almost no seeders and is close to impossible unless u go to a used CD or old CD store) unless of course ur name ends in a vowel or u have a " r " somewhere in ur name. XP
(i.e. Gulkeeva, Coorderio, Wenrick, Kickern, Murr, Dragoon, etc.)
and also, here's a tier list for requests?
high tier - mithra, humF
mid tier - tarus(M and F have same model), chocobo, elvF, femNPC (naja, nareema, lion, etc.)
low tier - elvM, humM, NPC
go slap urself? - galka
if you want them to make something, it has to be something that they like. theyre gonna probably use it ingame as well. unless ur willing to pay them. (some ppl will pay up to $50 or more just for a dat)
and also, just because they can do almost EVERYTHING better than u, doesnt mean they're not affected by something called time and life.
so request something simple, lyk trimming parts, recoloring, adding tail ribbon and glasses first, if u must request. okay? okay :)
(or maybe i could make a FFXI fashion section and have ppl place pics of coordinating FFXi armor without any custom made dats? if only if there was a gay guy who could help me... lol)

Old 01-20-2007, 08:25 PM   #9
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

:lol: Rina knows how things go down here.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:30 PM   #10
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Eh, some ffxi hentai pics are good enough for a double post! XD
Old 01-22-2007, 11:49 AM   #11
Rina Refine

gulky, would u get mad if i redirected all the ppl who dont read what i put here before requesting? XP

Old 01-22-2007, 05:15 PM   #12
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinaxrina
gulky, would u get mad if i redirected all the ppl who dont read what i put here before requesting? XP
uhh... not really. usualy I'm sure most will still try to request with a low to nothing post count still :P

It all depends on how much time a modder has or ability to do a mod that a mod request gets done :P
Old 01-23-2007, 11:53 AM   #13
Rokku
[Fancy title goes here]
Forum Member

I wasn't gonna comment on any of this, personally, but stuff like that is a good way to scare off potential new posters if we allow the forums to start to form a sort of elitist attitude based solely on "post count". I've never seen that as a solid judge of people's character on an internet forum. I've not posted a lot myself, but contributed a lot of Taisai's paid works.

I think as it stands, let people post, whatever. If people don't want to do it, they won't respond, but there's no reason to take up elitist or rude attitudes with new posters, regardless of how stupidly they act.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #14
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokku
I wasn't gonna comment on any of this, personally, but stuff like that is a good way to scare off potential new posters if we allow the forums to start to form a sort of elitist attitude based solely on "post count". I've never seen that as a solid judge of people's character on an internet forum. I've not posted a lot myself, but contributed a lot of Taisai's paid works.

I think as it stands, let people post, whatever. If people don't want to do it, they won't respond, but there's no reason to take up elitist or rude attitudes with new posters, regardless of how stupidly they act.
True, I'm sure most people that request somewhere in there mind knows that a modder won't right away be availibel to work on a request because of the possible degree of difficulty etc etc.

and yeah new people shouldn't feel intimidated :p
Infact some may soorta feel bad toward you about it, I'd say its a soorta double edge sword thing, in which case as long as the person(s) isn't spamming requests/stalking modders should be fine.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #15
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

I gotta add this in...
Please, when making a request, include which race/gender you want it for. Modders don't want to end up having to guess/try to read your mind. :roll:
Thank you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section