Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats

Notices

Old 11-28-2006, 12:48 AM   #1
kuroijishou
Evil Overlord in Training
Forum Member

Default Kuroijishou's Mithra MODs ~Not Suitable for the ERSB~

I felt I was starting to get some work piling up that I haven't posted up yet and it's for Mithra.

First off, we have the entire Bukkake, Messy, Cumshot, whatever you want to call it.

Next is the Mithra Version of the Bouncy Top Kenpogi Set, also in Red, Purple, and Blue. This is based off of Korinth's Kenpogis i belive.

Next is two weapon Mods. They're originally the two GKatanas someone here modified so that they could be dual wielded. They were made to replace any regular 1H Katana, well at least that's what I use them as. Looked like the original weapons used to make it so was a Harpe and a Hirroti which they shrunk to nothing i'd surmise. I rather like the Red Katana but the Blue I might change a little on the handle sometime.

Last is a few Head mods of Face 7-A and B. One is Blonde Hair with Red tips, Freckles, and the Side Markings from F6. Another is just about the same, just with Black hair. The last is Purple Hair with Blue Tips. **EDIT** Seems something is up and it's not adding the .rar so I'll try attaching it on another post.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1_51_106_f7_a__face_mods_series_i_117.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	5120   Click image for larger version

Name:	1_99_84_1h_gks_red_and_blue_119.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	5123   Click image for larger version

Name:	1_52_30_kenpogi_w_bouncy__red_showoff_748.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	5124  

Name:	1_51_94109_f18__cumshot_186.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	202.4 KB
ID:	5127  
Attached Files
File Type: dat 1_116_106_mithra_1h_gk_sub_mod_107.dat (22.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: dat 1_99_84_mithra_1h_gk_main_mod_124.dat (23.1 KB, 85 views)
File Type: rar 1_52_30_mithra_kenpogi_w_bouncy_set_876.rar (301.3 KB, 286 views)
File Type: rar 1_51_94109_mithra_faces__cumshot_199.rar (694.2 KB, 268 views)
Old 11-28-2006, 12:56 AM   #2
kuroijishou
Forum Member

Okay, heres the faces.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 1_51_106_mithra_f7__mods_series_i_364.rar (76.5 KB, 193 views)
Old 12-02-2006, 08:18 AM   #3
Imperial
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroijishou
Okay, heres the faces.
Wow @ Kenpogi. They really do jiggle, that's good work.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:21 AM   #4
kuroijishou
Forum Member

well, all the bounce and everything was done by Korinth i think. ^^; So far I've only done coloring and drawing :P
Old 12-12-2006, 01:13 PM   #5
kuroijishou
Forum Member

Current Progress:

1.) Working on getting my Mithra up in level so I can test out how well the two Katanas work. Sure, I could use that RaceConverter plugin for Windower, but what fun is that? #2 may make me go ahead and do that though when i fix it.

2.) Playing around with a new face (shown below) for Mithra. Has Hume F's F4's Hair. Currently have to fix weights so that the hair moves instaed of acting like she put on too much hairspray AND fix the wrapping of texture across the forehead (it goes Strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeetch) Second problem is probably what I get for using Face 3 with the bangs up front. Probably wouldn't have the problem with something like Faces 4, 5 or 6. I prefer 3's eyes though -.-; Thus the problems i deal with from tastes.
Yes, I've learned how to change weights. Now I just have to figure out what is what Skeleton wise for things. Apparently Skele-31 for Mithra seems to be the tail. (Hair was all weighed to that and, well... Talk about headbanging :? )

-=-=- EDIT -=-=-
Apparently, I have a different version than the Meta shown on Grumpy's Site. :/ has the Map button but not the UV button in Edit -.-; So I'm either not gonna be able to do this at all until i get the right version of Meta or if I can figure out the way to go in VRS if possible.

3.) Trying to get to the Messy Mods for Elvaan F. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I happen to have Procrastinitus, a very contagious and common lethal desease that 95% of America has. < <;;
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1_51_98_mithra_f9_a__custom_hair__yuffie_beta_185.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	5699  
Old 12-12-2006, 04:46 PM   #6
kuroijishou
Forum Member

First version above has the 'Frankenstien Monster' top of face look IMO so I discontinued working on that and redid it with a new face as the base. This time I used Face 6 and it turned out looking alot better.
She does have two holes where her temples should be though hidden under her long hair, but that's not really noticable unless you look hard. Figured I'd release it for now since it's much more decent then the last. Still have to work on the weights but at least the hair isn't jumping off like a wig like the other did at first. :? :shock:

I'll work on the weights another day.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1_51_104_f9_b__custom_hair__yuffie_111.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	5700  
Attached Files
File Type: dat 1_51_104_mithra_face_9_b__yuffie_hair_111.dat (77.2 KB, 196 views)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats