Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Notices

Old 12-01-2006, 01:03 PM   #1
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default PSP or Ipod

I cant decide .. I got enough for both but I dont want one if i get the other .. so I'm having a hard time deciding ...

PSP = Games,Movies,Music, Internet?

Ipod = Movies, Music .... and .. I dont know anythign else

it all depends on Battery power for me .. if I wonna get a PSP I want the battaries to die in the middle of work and the same for the Ipod...

Help me! <--- lol gay color .. jk :P
Old 12-01-2006, 08:54 PM   #2
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

This isn't even an issue for me, probably because I already know my priorities, preferences, and I know where my loyalties lie.

And they aren't with Sony.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:28 PM   #3
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Theres like a grand total of 5 good games for PSP. I'd go with the Ipod, and get a DS if you want portable games.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:42 AM   #4
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

i was in the exact same position then i saw psp and went nah screw ipod get me that
Old 12-03-2006, 04:26 PM   #5
Aversin
Forum Member

Default My vote, for what it's worth.

I'm not much of a portable game player. Gameboy and such never really appealed to me. But I've got some specs on the iPod for ya. I've got a 20 gig iPod Video. The battery life starting out on the unit is around 13 to 14 hours for audio only playback with the back lite timer set to around 5 seconds. If your going to use it to play videos or games, it will greatly lower the battery life! You can have music, videos, video content that you've imported into iTunes, the new cheesy games from iTunes, and podcasts on the iPod. I've got quite a selection of AMV's on my iPod, as well as a movie or 2. The only downsides that I've found to the iPod - 1) The screen is easily scratched! Purchase a case of some kind when you buy the unit to protect the screen. 2) The battery life degrades over time. Just like a cell phone. But you do have the option to buy a new battery to replace it as time goes on from iTunes. Sorry I can't give any feedback on the PSP for ya, but for me it was all about the music! :)
Old 12-03-2006, 04:32 PM   #6
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

the thing i find weird is how its 20gig, no ones gonna listen to all that music probaly get lost and forget most some of the songs u have
Old 12-03-2006, 04:39 PM   #7
Aversin
Forum Member

Default Lol

You'd be surprised. I've got about 12 gig of the player loaded with music. And I know what's on the player. But then again I'm an audiophile. I don't rent movies, watch tv, ect. I'm either reading a book, playing FFXI, or listening to music. And most of the time the music is playing during all those events. I'm a bit of an exception to the rule. You are correct in assuming most don't have that kind of music collection. I'm well over 20g in music on the PC. but only about 12 of it is worth listening to repetatively. :)
Old 12-04-2006, 12:55 AM   #8
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

what i do when i find a song i like, i play it and it's usually on reapet i hear it none stop for about 3 days and end up knowing everyword, i used to know all the words to quite a few songs

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions