Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 12-03-2006, 05:00 AM   #1
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Catgirl Cyber Bot

well you gotta ask first :P

heres the link .. you can figure you way threw from there :P .. oh yea .. you gotta regester :P only hint sorry

http://www.personalityforge.com/index.php?logout=yes
Old 12-04-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
Hadrubient
Forum Police

So I take it this is to help that poor guy out trying to RP with a female. He can just create his own! >.>
Old 12-04-2006, 06:11 PM   #3
Tekni
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

>.< She stopped talking to me =/
I suck.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:11 PM   #4
Eviticus
Proud Automaton Owner
Forum Member

*Shudders from the nightmare of Eliza.*

Anyways, chat bots have been around for a while with different degrees of completion. This site has a few interesting conversational chat bots with different dialogue paths. One of the problems/benefits is you can say whatever you want to them, and they'll react to it. How well they will react is based upon how well they were written.

The general idea is that they analyze your sentance and see key words, and respond. If you say something the writer didn't program, the bot may be confused, or may ask you what you meant.

There is a catgirl bot I found who seems pretty well put together. And....ahem...there are some adult conversations too. But they're little better then a 'choose your own' erotic story I once found on www.erotic-games.com (I don't know if the link works, and I'm not going to try it on a library computer.)

Try it out. All conversations are recorded and given to the owner of the bot so they can make improvements. Depending on the owner, they can benefit.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:37 PM   #5
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviticus

Anyways, chat bots have been around for a while with different degrees of completion. This site has a few interesting conversational chat bots with different dialogue paths. One of the problems/benefits is you can say whatever you want to them, and they'll react to it. How well they will react is based upon how well they were written.

The general idea is that they analyze your sentance and see key words, and respond. If you say something the writer didn't program, the bot may be confused, or may ask you what you meant.

There is a catgirl bot I found who seems pretty well put together. And....ahem...there are some adult conversations too. But they're little better then a 'choose your own' erotic story I once found on www.erotic-games.com (I don't know if the link works, and I'm not going to try it on a library computer.)

Try it out. All conversations are recorded and given to the owner of the bot so they can make improvements. Depending on the owner, they can benefit.
what be the name of the game?
Old 12-04-2006, 09:41 PM   #6
Saphire
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

two thumbs up on the catgirl bot
Old 12-04-2006, 11:04 PM   #7
Jattou
Regular Lurker
Forum Member

I spent like an hour messing with this thing this morning, and if real women were this easy none of us would be here. None the less, it's amusing and a good time killer.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:08 PM   #8
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jattou
I spent like an hour messing with this thing this morning, and if real women were this easy none of us would be here. None the less, it's amusing and a good time killer.
Who said they aren't that easy.

*hides behind the coutch with a metal bowl on his head and a trash can lid for a shield*

Seriously though I know some people in Egypt that have this odd impression that American women are very easy. They believe it to the point that they think just calling one of them beautiful would have that woman in their bed that night.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:06 PM   #9
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:

*hides behind the coutch with a metal bowl on his head and a trash can lid for a shield*

Seriously though I know some people in Egypt that have this odd impression that American women are very easy. They believe it to the point that they think just calling one of them beautiful would have that woman in their bed that night.
wow the thought that? seriusly? .. how wrong they are lol
Old 12-05-2006, 05:16 PM   #10
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, it's pretty funny. They still don't believe me when I tell them they are not like that.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:22 PM   #11
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, it's pretty funny. They still don't believe me when I tell them they are not like that.
man .. someone needs a girl to tell them that =\
Old 12-05-2006, 06:29 PM   #12
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lol, reminded me. I had my sister try and tell them too, I still don't know what they said to her. All I do know is she hung up the phone on one of them.
Old 12-05-2006, 06:50 PM   #13
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lol, reminded me. I had my sister try and tell them too, I still don't know what they said to her. All I do know is she hung up the phone on one of them.
lol must have Insulted her :( those ass holes
Old 12-06-2006, 11:18 AM   #14
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Quote:
lol must have Insulted her :( those ass holes
Ehh, maybe but she didn't seem mad when she was talking to them. She was laughing when she hung it up on them, but then she did say something like "I hope you enjoy this." right before she hung up.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:32 PM   #15
Eviticus
Proud Automaton Owner
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:

what be the name of the game?

On the website I posted? Well, it used to be, and this was years ago, that there was a "Free Download" or "Free Content" button or something on the menu. Click it and it shows a list of things, not much. I remember there were a couple games, but they were Windows 95 based. (I said old.) There was a choose your own adventure story or two in there though. I'm not sure if it's still there.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #16
Saphire
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

your egyptian friends need to meet german girls. hehe
Old 12-06-2006, 02:12 PM   #17
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire
Saying that german girls are easy?
Old 12-06-2006, 03:49 PM   #18
Eviticus
Proud Automaton Owner
Forum Member

They're easier till they disagree with you. Then they rip your arm off and beat you with it.

Or at least this is what I learned from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:49 PM   #19
Saphire
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire
Saying that german girls are easy?
"sexually open"? XD but yeah, its common knowledge :P
Old 12-06-2006, 06:30 PM   #20
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
They're easier till they disagree with you. Then they rip your arm off and beat you with it.

Or at least this is what I learned from Neon Genesis Evangelion.
lol, Asuka Langley is cool though. I wonder if the black eyes those guys got was really a fee worth what they saw. >.>

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff