Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Old 12-04-2006, 02:19 AM   #1
boardy
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Request to all the females :3

Hey, I'm looking for someone to do adult RPs with, if any girls/ladies are intereted, either reply here or PM me. I'm a guy, 18. I can tell you more if you want to know more.
Thanks in advance.
Boardy
Old 12-04-2006, 02:24 AM   #2
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Wow are you serius? or is this just a joke?
Old 12-04-2006, 03:16 AM   #3
Imperial
Forum Member

lol XD
Old 12-04-2006, 03:32 AM   #4
Ziegus
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

LMAO
Old 12-04-2006, 03:36 AM   #5
luna_panshiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

pretty damn sad
Old 12-04-2006, 03:44 AM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

I dunno if this is either a joke post, a soorta advertisment or... what >.>

We shall see!

only 1 post by the person >.>
Old 12-04-2006, 03:49 AM   #7
Karinastar
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

If it's an advertisement, it's certainly.... different. >_>
Old 12-04-2006, 03:57 AM   #8
Tinman
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

ignore my beard and penis and give me your money
Old 12-04-2006, 11:18 AM   #9
Sakizao
Forum Member

And then, some people fail at life, like this person. D: *Cough* Sad
Old 12-04-2006, 11:47 AM   #10
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Well, at least he tried. Guess there's got be some sort of points or prizes for that. >.>

I have a friend that I know she'd probably take it just to see and for a good laugh.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:05 PM   #11
Rudiwudi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

You'd be surprised by the amount of gaming servers on Gaia online called '18+' or something like that <.<.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:10 PM   #12
FeAR
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

lmao, GG.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #13
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Come on guys ... dont have to be mean about it =\ hes just Desperate or messing around .. and I bet he wont even be coming back because of your comments :(
Old 12-04-2006, 01:01 PM   #14
Eviticus
Proud Automaton Owner
Forum Member

And that means we're missing anything? To the original poster, if you're looking for wank material, spend the four seconds required to search through this site or Danbooru(sp?).

If your looking for something more long term, a nearly anonymous solitary post makes you seem...insincere.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:03 PM   #15
wanta
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Even if you get a response, I'll guarantee you it's gonna be a guy.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:08 PM   #16
Dragoon
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanta
Even if you get a response, I'll guarantee you it's gonna be a guy.
most likely lol I asked a guy why he made a Mithra and he said these exact words "Anything for mone" I was like -_-
Old 12-05-2006, 07:17 AM   #17
Katalyn
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I'm not sure why so many people have such a negative view of cybering. I suppose its rooted in the belief that everyone who does it is someone unable to fulfill themselves in the normal way.

I think of it is as any other form of sexual stimulation. Words can be very powerful sexual stimulus. Did you know that when scientists did scans of the brain where they showed a person an object, say a rock, then took away the object and then asked the person to imagine that same object that the same areas of the brain lit up with activity in both cases? This just goes to show the power off imagination since the brain reacts in the same way to things it percieves as to things it imagines. People also enjoy dirty talk, phone sex, and erotic stories. All of these are probably more socially acceptable then cyber sex which I think is kind of narrow minded.

Cybering can be just another healthy form of sexual expression. It takes a certain mastery of the language and understanding of your partner to do though. You need to be able stimulate and tantalize someone through your writen words. Some people haven't developed the language skills to do this and I'm sure examples of really bad cyber attempts littering the net are part of the reason it is not accepted. I'm also sure people who for whatever reasons subistitute cyber sex for the real thing also give the whole thing a bad name and it is just not healthy to boot. Its a shame cybering has such a generally negative cultural association sense it can be a perfectly healthy form of sexual expression, but then Americans, which I am one, culturally speaking have a lot of out-dated sexual hangups that is a story for another post though. :P

Finallly regardless of the above, publicly posting for a cyber hook up is probably not the best way to go about it. Since the whole thing generally isn't acceptable you are only likely to be met with mockery and/or scorn. Although given the sexual nature of the forum I can see how someone might be tempted to believe the general populace would be more open minded. On a more general level cultivating relatiosnhips and slowly figuring out what someone is interested in is a better way to handle things. Posting what amounts to a very brief personal ad, 18 year old guy looking for online fun, probably isn't going to get you what you are interested in.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:31 AM   #18
Ryasa
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Sorry, I only cyber with one person... <.<

*holds Eviticus* X3
Old 12-05-2006, 12:20 PM   #19
Rokku
[Fancy title goes here]
Forum Member

To each his own, but I do agree that this was the wrong way to go about something like this.
Old 12-05-2006, 02:03 PM   #20
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katalyn
I'm not sure why so many people have such a negative view of cybering. I suppose its rooted in the belief that everyone who does it is someone unable to fulfill themselves in the normal way.

I think of it is as any other form of sexual stimulation. Words can be very powerful sexual stimulus. Did you know that when scientists did scans of the brain where they showed a person an object, say a rock, then took away the object and then asked the person to imagine that same object that the same areas of the brain lit up with activity in both cases? This just goes to show the power off imagination since the brain reacts in the same way to things it percieves as to things it imagines. People also enjoy dirty talk, phone sex, and erotic stories. All of these are probably more socially acceptable then cyber sex which I think is kind of narrow minded.

Cybering can be just another healthy form of sexual expression. It takes a certain mastery of the language and understanding of your partner to do though. You need to be able stimulate and tantalize someone through your writen words. Some people haven't developed the language skills to do this and I'm sure examples of really bad cyber attempts littering the net are part of the reason it is not accepted. I'm also sure people who for whatever reasons subistitute cyber sex for the real thing also give the whole thing a bad name and it is just not healthy to boot. Its a shame cybering has such a generally negative cultural association sense it can be a perfectly healthy form of sexual expression, but then Americans, which I am one, culturally speaking have a lot of out-dated sexual hangups that is a story for another post though. :P

Finallly regardless of the above, publicly posting for a cyber hook up is probably not the best way to go about it. Since the whole thing generally isn't acceptable you are only likely to be met with mockery and/or scorn. Although given the sexual nature of the forum I can see how someone might be tempted to believe the general populace would be more open minded. On a more general level cultivating relatiosnhips and slowly figuring out what someone is interested in is a better way to handle things. Posting what amounts to a very brief personal ad, 18 year old guy looking for online fun, probably isn't going to get you what you are interested in.

It was a learning experience for the guy either way though, if he really wants to cyber though he'd probably have better luck going to sites like AdultFriendFinder.com or SexSearch.com (Apparently one praised by Howard Stern).

Can agree with all that you said though. So then I take it you've enjoyed some experiences with cyber. I'm sure some of us would be intrested to hear. :wink:

That is if you are into sharing. :twisted:

Haha, god I can be pretty bad here. Damn something about this site is a addictive to that nature. I blame the kittie pics. >.>

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff