Insane
what
Forum Member

Some are from anime fiction 1 & 2
Old 02-06-2007, 09:16 AM   #4
Knives
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I have an H Game (Game? movie watcher? I can NEVER tell what to call these damn things...) featuring Yuna on my comp, only tricky part is how to get it here. The folder is 1.87 GB I honestly lack even the slightest bit of a clue on how to get that intact to this forum for downloading. I remember having to megaupload and rapidshare about 10 different parts of this game and about 5 more past that. I'll post some screenshots and see if I can find some way to break it up into pieces for people to D/L and install. Maybe someone has a good idea on how to do it, every time I try it goes straight to hell

>>EDIT: TANJ! it put the images backwards, oh well, not re-upping them, you'll get the idea. :lol:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ggy7_504.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	348.0 KB
ID:	7210   Click image for larger version

Name:	ggy6_193.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	322.2 KB
ID:	7211   Click image for larger version

Name:	ggy5_105.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	319.7 KB
ID:	7212  

Name:	ggy4_443.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	306.5 KB
ID:	7213   Click image for larger version

Name:	ggy3_191.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	306.8 KB
ID:	7214   Click image for larger version

Name:	ggy2_105.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	7215  

Name:	ggy1_189.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	7216  
Old 02-06-2007, 07:25 PM   #5
Insane
what
Forum Member

! Oshit please find a way to post that! :o
Old 02-06-2007, 07:40 PM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

Well.. do you have irc? :p

Devifox sent me his 200MB thing on irc, if ya got that you could send me the game and I can post it up on here.

Not really using much space/bandwidth yet on the server might as well! :p
Old 02-06-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
gigan
Captain Garlock
Forum Member

neko-sentai irc channel?
Old 02-06-2007, 08:29 PM   #8
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigan
neko-sentai irc channel?
no, jsut a random channel to send files
Old 02-06-2007, 10:10 PM   #9
Knives
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Okay, not gonna lie, I'm what you'd call a n00b at file transfer mediums. I've never used IRC, I don't "break down and compress files", I don't even know how to make my own torrent, nothing like that. About the extent of my technology is bit torrent and even still, like I said, I can only acquire, not create. However I did figure out something that'll work for someone who DOES know how to use filesharing programs that I've never had need of.

I can send it, it and it's whole 2 GB glory, across AIM. Mind you, this means you're gonna need about a whole night, maybe more (my Verizon DSL either works like a god, or craps out like a $2 elvaan-dressed-as-a-mithra-but-still-a-manthra hooker), of file-sendity goodness... but so far it's all I can think of that has worked (sent it to a friend a while back like that, they still "use" it. :lol: ) and if I can get it to someone who knows a better way to spread it, then you don't have to try and teach me how to use and where to download all the files I'd need.

Other than that, I'm kinda concerned if IRC can handle a 2 GB file, you mentioned a 200 MB one, but that's still a *ahem* bit of a difference in size :lol:

I could always try asking an anime nerd friend to do it... they seem talented at acquiring and manipulating files of the oddest persuasions and sizes.

I'm sorry I'm a n00b, I've just never really had a need. It's either Torrents, Megauploads, Rapidshares, attachments, P2P programs (like Ares). This forum kinda makes me feel the need to contribute, it's a great place and I wanna do my part to make it better, so bear with me until I get better at doing it. :wink:
Old 02-07-2007, 03:10 AM   #10
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knives
Okay, not gonna lie, I'm what you'd call a n00b at file transfer mediums. I've never used IRC, I don't "break down and compress files", I don't even know how to make my own torrent, nothing like that. About the extent of my technology is bit torrent and even still, like I said, I can only acquire, not create. However I did figure out something that'll work for someone who DOES know how to use filesharing programs that I've never had need of.

I can send it, it and it's whole 2 GB glory, across AIM. Mind you, this means you're gonna need about a whole night, maybe more (my Verizon DSL either works like a god, or craps out like a $2 elvaan-dressed-as-a-mithra-but-still-a-manthra hooker), of file-sendity goodness... but so far it's all I can think of that has worked (sent it to a friend a while back like that, they still "use" it. :lol: ) and if I can get it to someone who knows a better way to spread it, then you don't have to try and teach me how to use and where to download all the files I'd need.

Other than that, I'm kinda concerned if IRC can handle a 2 GB file, you mentioned a 200 MB one, but that's still a *ahem* bit of a difference in size :lol:

I could always try asking an anime nerd friend to do it... they seem talented at acquiring and manipulating files of the oddest persuasions and sizes.

I'm sorry I'm a n00b, I've just never really had a need. It's either Torrents, Megauploads, Rapidshares, attachments, P2P programs (like Ares). This forum kinda makes me feel the need to contribute, it's a great place and I wanna do my part to make it better, so bear with me until I get better at doing it. :wink:
hmm well I never did really use AIM, I mainly used irc and still do since its the start of most all file transfering :P

yes it can handle/resume download large files whenever you want :P

most use mirc which is pretty simple, guess its up to you O_o
Old 02-08-2007, 12:22 PM   #11
kooldogy88
Unrelated
Forum Member

good "game" by T-Graph. only good work so far imo. I have this and the expansion. Both great. If i recall its a total of near 2.5Gigs ish? not sure.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:58 PM   #12
Ezmarii
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

winRAR allows you to compress an archive into multiple 'volumes' or 'files'- but there isnt much in the way of customizing said volumes. You can chose to split the archive into 650mb chunks, though.

So 2.3gb/650mb would be roughly a 4 part *.rar archive. You download each part as an individual file, but when you extract, you extract the first part of 4, make sure all 4 parts are in the same folder...and wolla, it'll recognize the other 3 parts of the archive in the folder, and give you the result of the full 2.3gb archive.

Simply put: right click -> add to archive.. -> split into volume, bytes -> select 650mb option

I checked out 7-zip but they dont let you set the volume size either, its all pre-set options. Btw, that is a really hot game. >.>b
Old 04-14-2007, 02:50 AM   #13
Akashimo
白眉赤石喪
Forum Member

bump for hope of post of this game @.@
Old 04-14-2007, 08:35 AM   #14
Lacus
歌姫
Forum Member

1.87Gb if u want it PM me , i suppose i can meet u at a IRC channel and send it to u if u want it
Old 04-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #15
bobrsmart
Forum Member

Default -

Yeah I'm a total lurker but I have an idea for this game-

http://www.mediafire.com/

this site lets you upload up to 10 100mb files at a time, and if the games 1.8 gigs, thats 20 files. if I could get this off somebody (I could log in to irc if I needed to...) we could each split it into 100mb zip archives and then anybody could just download the multiple parts and all that crap. Just a thought.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:23 PM   #16
hyeryu
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

i have this game as well, but it requires a pass lol, i been trying to look for it but no dice. all the sites i went to require you to pay for a membership fee
Old 04-25-2007, 02:27 PM   #17
hyeryu
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

nvm i found it, also found a site with alot of them, hope this link works since my copy and paste is broken. http://forum.hentaicenter.pl/Viewtopic.php?p=15965
Old 04-25-2007, 02:31 PM   #18
hyeryu
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

nvm lol it didn't work, xD just go to google.com and type in guriguri cute tifa on the search, it should be the fourth tag. says hentai.info.pl zobacz.temat and something. click that one and it has alot
Old 08-03-2007, 09:00 PM   #19
NightmareKato
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

That site requires reg and I don't understand that language. I still want that yuna game, though. :P It seems to be called "Cute Yuna" or something. Anyone know where I can get a torrent for it?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff