Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 12-09-2006, 03:03 AM   #1
cmeloyjr
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default program file request

ii'm not sure if its posted elsewhere, but what programs do you use to change dat files, emotes, faces etc.

if possible could i see a list of programs that you guys prefer to use? i want to try and mod my char's face myself but idk what program to use to do it with

so far i got model viewer and atlana viewer (model viewer for dat swapping and atlana for pretty SS pics), i'm still relatively new to the modding comunity and i want to learn more about it

here are a few pics of my char that i play on siren server

i want to change that top vest part on the rdm af i have, the boobs are just too big for my personal taste.... thinking about maybe a sexy tight tube top look or something..... idk i'll figure it out though lol, but i know i really want to change her top to make her boobs a little smaller and get rid of the shoulder armer and give her a sexier bare shoulder kinda look.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:57 AM   #2
Rokku
[Fancy title goes here]
Forum Member

All the programs like VRS and the like are all linked to on this post on the main FFXI area.

http://www.neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214

You should be able to find everything you need there. Good luck and happy modding.
Old 12-09-2006, 01:36 PM   #3
cmeloyjr
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

ah, thank you very much

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section