Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
avid_hentai_user
Forum Member

Smile I want Lolicon Videos!

Idc if you think its wrong or not...its just a made up image and not harming anyone.

Anyway, i have been surfing the web and cant find any Lolicon anywhere? I managed to find 1 series of episodes but they weren't really 'explicit' and didnt show anything.

Anyone know any Lolicon videos? Leave a link if you can :)
Old 09-17-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
Eviticus
Proud Automaton Owner
Forum Member

Surfing the web and you can't find anything other then one series? Son, lemme give you a lesson. This took me all of at most ten minutes. Should take you less.

I googled 'List of Loli Videos' and This Link was the third link. No videos streaming off of that list but it should give you a good foothold in the climb to loli, some names to start off with. However if you click on the links given on that list it takes you to This Site. Which sadly also does not have videos streamed. But it provides another (and in my opinion better) way to get a list of videos to search for. You have to make a free account there but it is fast and really easy.

For example, the search tag pedobear approved provides probably exactly what you're looking for. One of the more common, and if I remember right better, series is Kodomo no Jikan.

There, now that I've given two sources of names for videos, how about we actually find the videos.

This shouldn't take long.

First link takes you to 7 episodes of Kodomo no Jikan.

However if you're wanting something with a bit more sex in it, maybe try one of the names from the first list I found. Imouto Jiru for example. This link will take you to where you can download the first episode, and the second episode can be found in the side bar. There, I'm not sure what else can be said, really. There is alot more then what I dug up. If you can't make a start with this, then it's hopeless.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eviticus For This Useful Post:
Enigmatic (09-17-2011)
Old 09-18-2011, 06:33 AM   #3
KattanIg
Hey baby, wanna /ss/?
Forum Member

lolicon as in drawn i have no problem with, in fact i browse it frequently.

photography on the other hand I have several issues with. mostly on the photographers side, but the distributors as well.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #4
Eviticus
Proud Automaton Owner
Forum Member

Found a couple other loli videos I figured I'd share, mostly cause I could. I check the sites to make sure that the videos work, but I am not responsible for any add you may click on that sends you god knows where. >.> Using AniDB.net for descriptions and tags info. Cannot swear to their accuracy as I'm not watching all of the videos.

Natsumushi Description missing (Tags: 18 Restricted, Chikan, Female Students, Lolicon, Manga, Nudity, Rape, Sex, Small Breasts)

Hitoriga Description: On the train to school one day, Shirakawa Sumire is molested. However, when she confides in teacher Takahashi, the nightmare escalates... (Tags: 18 Restricted, Anal, Chikan, Female Students, Lolicon, Manga, Nudity, Rape, Sex, Small Breasts, Virgins)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eviticus For This Useful Post:
Enigmatic (09-18-2011), Tracido (09-19-2011)
Old 09-20-2011, 05:56 AM   #5
Enigmatic
Kawaii?? Are you serious?
Forum Member

Surprisingly enough, there was one on our own forums.

http://forum.neko-sentai.com/showpos...4&postcount=24
Old 09-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #6
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Lolicon is more abundant in 3D hentai than it is in mainstream 2D. If you're into rape there's a really good one called Psycho Violence out there. Don't ask me to upload it though.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
Jmbrandon
Jinx Master
Forum Member

Location: Jmbrandon: Phoenix- XI, Brandon Stormstrider: Ragnarok- XIV, Texas- RL

anyone who gets to know me knows I'm a sucker for cute girls regardless of size. (as long as they're animated)
...but seeing them get raped and cry is the biggest turn off...
I prefer to see 'em laughing, being curious, and having fun or being aggressive

Hard to find any loli hentai that doesn't involve them being forced into tears by some creepy guy who stops at nothing to make them bleed...
Old 09-20-2011, 12:38 PM   #8
DarkDays
Usually Wrong
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmbrandon View Post
anyone who gets to know me knows I'm a sucker for cute girls regardless of size. (as long as they're animated)

Hard to find any loli hentai that doesn't involve them being forced into tears by some creepy guy who stops at nothing to make them bleed...
Choisuji isn't bad. A little creepy (Because the older guys act weird as fuck.) but no rape or real tears that I can recall. Second episode has loli yuri.

Shoyonoido Mako-chan Isn't bad either. At least the first episode isn't. The second has almost no sexual content at all.

And then of course is Imouto Jiru (Little Sister Juice). That's one cute and friendly the whole way through. Hard to find a good quality version though.

That's all I can think of for loli-only, rape-less hentai videos that I have seen. If I can remember where I got mine, I'll post the links later.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #9
Xenanwolf
Forum Member

(sorry you said "Video's" I didn't realize this til after i re-read, if you want doujin's pictures then feel free to read on)
you can try Pant.su

Click Lolicon on the left, they have a little over 1500 doujins, once you finish looking at a page, on the bottom left is a small link called "<< Older" and you can browse them and download them, some are translated but most of them are not from what i can tell, some of them also have links that go to a photo hosting website so you can preview a couple of the scans before you download it.

Though some of them i wouldn't be caught dead with, iv'e seen some that have suggested the girl was still in a car seat, and another where she was "ni" or "san", i mean, if you're into that, but i feel more comfortable viewing something 12+ if at all.

There are alot of people who don't accept lolicon but half of those people are probably closet supporters at the same time, it's so taboo everywhere but i think the majority of people who actually like lolicon are less likely to do anything to a real child than someone who doesn't like anime at all, go figure, but society has to point the finger somewhere.

there is one called Daddy's Girl on doujintoshokan.com under "D" that is about a 10 year old, the third one isn't posted/scanned but i own that one via import and they actually mention her age, or at least when she was born and the current year.

I'm not sure what constitutes a loli to be really honest, i would assume anything under 16? Feel free to correct me, i wouldn't mind knowing.

Last edited by Xenanwolf; 09-20-2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #10
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmbrandon View Post

You definitely don't want to watch Psycho Violence then, it's pretty hardcore. I don't like rape in hentai either unless its done right, otherwise its just annoying as hell to watch.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #11
Enigmatic
Kawaii?? Are you serious?
Forum Member

There's series called Oni ChiChi...I think there's rape in it though.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:42 AM   #12
DarkDays
Usually Wrong
Forum Member

Links for Choisuji:

Torrent: http://tracker.muteki-anime.com/inde...76ea35ce62aeb1

DDL:
OVA 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W4PJFO09
OVA 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQ2PG4YA

Also, just noticed Subdesu-H did it as well: http://h.subdesu.org/category/releases/choisuji/

Link for Shoyoinoido Mako-Chan:

http://h.subdesu.org/category/releas...ido-mako-chan/

Subdesu-H has DDL links and torrent links for their releases.

And finally, for Imouto Jiru:

Torrent:
Ep 1: http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Hentai-A...b5d8096f5a6544
Ep 2: http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Hentai-A...dc832ba643c2c9

DDL:
I'm still having trouble finding a working link for this at the moment.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #13
avid_hentai_user
Forum Member

Thanks for all the links but most of them are 'torrents' and 'rar' fiels. They are really complicated and i dont know how to watch them at all :(

Is there any videos i can watch online or download and play with VLC player for example?

Also, has anyone got a link for this video what Uzuki is on about: Psycho Violence ?

Thanks
Old 10-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #14
DarkDays
Usually Wrong
Forum Member

To download the torrents, just use the program Bittorent, or uTorrent if you prefer, and when you click the download button for the video you want, choose "open with" and select either program. After that, the program itself should open a dialog window asking where to save the file to, select a location and download.

Then go and download a program called 7zip, install it, and after the .rar file is completely downloaded, right click the file and select 7zip, > Extract here.

All of these are viewable with VLC, and all are better quality than streaming.

On the off-hand chance they are not, get either CCCP or K-Lite codec packs which are very good for watching videos as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Open_with_window.jpg
Views:	1097
Size:	179.4 KB
ID:	90107   Click image for larger version

Name:	Save_to_window.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	90108   Click image for larger version

Name:	7zip_extract_here.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	90109  

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkDays For This Useful Post:
Kawaii-Chan (05-20-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #15
avid_hentai_user
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDays View Post
To download the torrents, just use the program Bittorent, or uTorrent if you prefer, and when you click the download button for the video you want, choose "open with" and select either program. After that, the program itself should open a dialog window asking where to save the file to, select a location and download.

Then go and download a program called 7zip, install it, and after the .rar file is completely downloaded, right click the file and select 7zip, > Extract here.

All of these are viewable with VLC, and all are better quality than streaming.

On the off-hand chance they are not, get either CCCP or K-Lite codec packs which are very good for watching videos as well.
Ok so i downloaded Bittorent then treid to download a torrent which someone above posted using Bittorent however the torrent wont even download, it always stays at 0% for some reason? Here is a screen shot of what it looks like: http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=picb.png
(Just zoom in to see more.)

Why is this happening?
Old 05-18-2012, 01:12 AM   #16
Jhes
Mithra Stalker
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avid_hentai_user View Post
Ok so i downloaded Bittorent then treid to download a torrent which someone above posted using Bittorent however the torrent wont even download, it always stays at 0% for some reason? Here is a screen shot of what it looks like: http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=picb.png
(Just zoom in to see more.)

Why is this happening?
Check the Trackers tab, what does it say? cause just going by that SS i'd guess that either there are no seeds at all for it (hence the one line saying 0% availabilty), theres a problemn with the tracker, or possibly you have a firewall blocking connections.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff