Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 12-29-2006, 12:02 AM   #1
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Holiday

rawr its me, i know i ain't posted alot recently thats because i've been on holiday in the philippines i'm still on holiday but i decided i'd say hi since its been a while since i've posted here, i'll be back on the 6th of jan well probaly the 7th/8th it takes bout 16 hours to fly back. anyway anything interesting happen to you lot? Man lots of stuff has happened to me been through so much and back, brought my friend here as well and he says its fun and hes enjoying it, i got family here and thats why i'm here nearly every year, anyway i need your guys opinions about whether this is a good holiday or not because man its had its ups and downs. well i met this girl again we meet every year i usually always stay around her house the whole holiday anyway we did that again and shes great and and all looks good, says that its the inner beatuy that counts and well shes very conservitive and dosen't seem to flirt with aliot of guys, well kinda she has alot of as she calls them "suiters" people who asked for her number and she gives it to them and they text bla bla bla (txts here cost about 1cent and if u give 50cent u can have unlimted txts for 5 days so they usually txt alot here i know i've definately taken advantage of the unlimted text system) anyway as usual we just talk, go out shoping etc and goto the bistro (night club) well the first time we went she decided to invite one of her suiters so that kinda annoyed me and the next time we went not much happened and then a few weeks later we hit it off, nice night just took a while (last year happened on the first day) anway next day again we hit it off great hour then she says ok later we will finish it off, any my auntie comes in and says we're all going to the beach tomorrow and shes all pissed off about it cause she dosen't want to go, so i try getting them to cancel going to the beach so that shes happy and when we're all talking about canceling it she tells me that if auntie nora gets angry that she will never talk to me again and auntie nora wants to go so i'm sorta stuck here, i don't want her being all annoyed and pissed off but i also don't want her to not talk to me again so i'm stuck and got no idea wat to do, eventually i find out while we were doing it etc etc she has a bf and its this cunt that i really hate, some guy that thinks cause he takes shots is cool but hes a cock in my opinion, so i said to her. so you really like him don't you and he gives me this big speech on how much they love each other and how they look after each other and then later on she has the nerve to tell me that hes not her bf and she always tells me now not to txt her cus she won't reply, but wen her bf always txts shes always txting back so she makes it obvious that theres something going on and now today she won't talk to me at all, jesus i swear i don't understand women sometimes first they want something and want to do this that etc and are all over you, in a few mins they hate you and are really pissed off.

anyway this is what she looks like (blatently its the girl)
Old 12-29-2006, 12:32 AM   #2
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

so basically if you can read all that i'm just asking if you lot think that its a good holiday or not
Old 12-29-2006, 03:30 AM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,511 Times in 3,391 Posts

hmmm slightly lost...

It sounds more like... you either want to...

A. beat the crap out of a guy because you don't like him and want to go out with this girl possibly or

B. want to watch over her and don't want her to get hurt by going out with a jerk or...

Most the text didn't seem to be about your vacation, it seemed to be more about her :P You 2 do look nice in the picture though

Think that all came out right, its 4am O_o
Old 12-31-2006, 01:17 AM   #4
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

well basically shes the reason i come here so often, shes 18 btw and i recommend that you all come out here one day, its great and i'll reckon once i've got my feet off the ground i'll probaly move out here and just live the life of riley man.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum