Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Old 12-31-2006, 11:38 PM   #1
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Eviceration

have any of you NINs tryed using Eviceration since after the update that makes its dmg depend on criticals like Rampage?

yea NINs dagger skill isnt that shiny, so on T+ mobs sushi would be a must.And also i'm one of those NINs that dont rly call themselfs damagedealer, even in Hasty Merit PTs i prettymuch depend on criticals all the time.
but i got my Haert Snatcher unlocked yesterday and figured to try it out in merit exp. camp was in Caedra Mire(SP? >.<) so yeh, most of mobs there weak to piercing.
I was surprised howmuch dmg i did that PT....with mostly haste gear, Haert Snatcher main,Mamushito+1 sub. Also i wear Phulawa bdy for both accu and critical rate+(sold my SH when i got it.. SH is for hookers and fat ppl >.>;)
Of course tho, if you use Dagger as a NIN you depend on citicals like nothing else, or you damage will be somewhat bad compared to using katana main.Gotta have a shitload of DEX and otherwise as much critical rate+ as possible(gooo mithra NINs!).

anyways 90% of my eviceration put all my Blade: Jin i ever did there on those mobs to shame.try this out, you will love it :shock:
Old 01-01-2007, 12:51 AM   #2
Kibz
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

The WS damage is nice, but the 39+ weapon skill levels lost really hurts DoT which is what we're all about. Love it for farming, but better off going meat or haste + sushi build katana for xp. Especially with imps and their lame no ws move >.>
Old 01-02-2007, 09:35 AM   #3
Katalyn
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

OooOoo Murrr is on my server.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:00 PM   #4
ChibiKrillin
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Re: Eviceration

I have my dagger merits capped due to thf main and a Blau Dolch. Haste build with sushi in Mire works really well. I put out more dmg with main hand Blau in Mire than any other katana setup I've used. Any other EXP area it's pretty much worthless.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:57 AM   #5
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

unlocked Haert Snatcher probably best for the critical+

but yea, should only considder using exping on weak to piercing. Yesterday merit exped on Lufaise Meadows Giant Bird and i kept hate extremly well vs. WAR,MNK,SAM.
also dished out a 1k dmg evi once ... eheheh
Old 01-03-2007, 01:41 PM   #6
Imperial
Forum Member

Ayame = instant win.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff